Tuesday, January 12, 2021

68-B ADDITION TO THE CROW'S NEST! UPDATE ON PINEAL PINGER AND OVERTHRUSTER!




It's been since the Thanksgiving came and went, I have not heard from this guy! Just last night for around two hours we chit chat about all he and I were doing since then. 

Last night I got a call from my long lost friend from Kansas! We had a lot of subjects to hash over with his and my research! He knew I would be asking him what is the status of him using his Pineal Pinger! 

He told me, as you are aware from the email I sent to you, I had to shut down this Pineal Pinger! I asked him why was that? He told me, "I had it running all day long".

My area between my eyebrows was thrumming or a long tapping sensation all day long. This is the best I can describe to you what it was like. Another thing happened, I was getting ready to lie down to go to sleep, I drifted off somewhat.

And immediately I heard the chakra's vibrating! I found myself in the bedroom but coming off a different bed! It's never the same way twice with me. Yet this normal exit was entirely different, this proved to be true once I arrived in the astral realm!

My friend has a unique way of explaining the unexplainable! He had this for about two months and he will not use it during his work week because it keeps him locked into the deep theta-delta level and he can't hear his alarm going off.

The projection period was truly remarkable, I can't summon up such a clear appearance on how real it was too me, in the astral and I figured out what this Pineal Pinger is doing to me. The Pineal Gland does what it does best to give a third eye point of view.

It may work differently for you! He told me, you can't hear it and none of the other senses can detect it but it is working none the less! It seems to vibrate his Pineal Gland to such an extent like putting on new glasses for the first time! 

You remember, he told me, what it was like when your eyes were defocused/blurry until you place on your new glasses and now everything seemed extremely clear! You had to get use to it for awhile but where able to see clearly.

His Pineal Gland got a new set of glasses so to speak and he was able to see the astral realm with a more acute vision, then a 4K picture could produce on your tube. It was so life like and the area so strongly attached to me, I couldn't wake myself up!

What this guy experienced reflects on his other abilities without it! I am thinking maybe and it would depend how psychic a person is would determine the degree of experience!

He projected and it kept him in this astral environment for six solid hours, he asked me, did anyone have the same kind of experience that you might have read elsewhere? 

No, I replied. I never read about anyone since 2017, when it was first came out, not this event in particular. Personally it is my opinion it will work differently for different people it's a commonsense approach.

I've not been to EJ Gold's site for about three to four years! It was only near the end of 2020 that I visited his site and discovered both the "OverThruster" which takes place of the copper coil handles and the "Pineal Pinger"!

That's it for the time being! Surprised! I bet!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...