Thursday, January 7, 2021

68: CROWS NEST: INSIGHT INTO WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT ISN'T REAL! ClEARING UP THE MYTHS FROM THE TRUTH!




The HDR is a unique device, really! I heard and seen the circuit board and some of the Radio Shack diodes, capacitors and rectifiers with a count of six of them in a round circular pattern.

I was giving the SuperHDR from Stevens Gibbs a new think over! We know from our own experiences the following sequence in operating the radionics device with electro-magnets. We have several things we have to do and the steps are concurrent to the next level.

Let's break it down some! We have the main box unit, with diodes and six rectifiers, I wanted to know exactly the main reason Steven chose the six rectifiers in the first place. There are other radio parts but my focus is on the rectifiers. 

A Rectifier is a device that converts an oscillating two-directional alternating current (AC) into a single-directional direct current (DC). Rectifiers can take a wide variety of physical forms, from vacuum tube diodes and crystal radio receivers to modern silicon-based designs or the SuperHDR in this case in point.

I am not into electronics and have no desire to learn it, yet these rectifiers were getting my attention a couple of times a year, when I pulled out the HDR for use.

A "Rectifier": is an electrical device that converts alternating current (AC), which periodically reverses direction, to direct current (DC), which flows in only one direction. The reverse operation is performed by the inverter. The process is known as rectification, since it "straightens" the direction of current.



I KNOW IT LOOKS SORT OF CHEAP, THAT'S WHY YOU ONLY PAY $300.00+ STEVE SOLD IT FOR THIS PRICE THE LAST TWENTY YEARS!

Although radio interviews I’d heard of Gibbs’ HDR had intrigued me for a couple of years, Miller’s stories are what made me seek after such like experiences. After purchasing his (Steven Gibbs), first HDR, Miller discovered this device doesn’t work like time machines do in the movies. 

“You have to use the HDR a lot,” he said, “to build up like a resonance.” Miller thinks the device tunes the human body to a frequency where strange things happen. If one's chakra's are under developed and are out of line, the HDR will not respond to you! This my friends is a psychotronic machine.

PSYCHOTRONIC GENERATOR RESEARCH. (U) Psychotronic generators (also called Pavlita generators after the inventor) are small devices said to be capable of drawing biological energy from humans; the energy is accumulated and stored for future use

There are certain approaches starting with the most important centers of this bio-electric machine called the human body. Chakra's are not physical! They for all intent and purposes are your "spiritual" generators. It goes from your spirit to your bio-electrical bodies.

First to develop is the chakra's! Creating its proper alignment and brought to proper size. Next we come to the meridians pathways! These pathways must be cleared and only scalar has shown it can do this and the GDV-BIO-Well will prove this to you!

Electrolytes are negatively or positively charged ions such as sodiumpotassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium. These are minerals that combine with fluids within the body. FYI: It's important to note that the brain stores trace minerals in various sectors. 

An abnormal concentration or imbalance among these minerals can affect psychological functions, including emotions, memory, perception, learning and behavior. So, it boils down to what makes this charging system whereas the body runs bio-electrically using vitamins and especially "Minerals"!

As you can see, there is a host of coordinated efforts from the physical brain that is taxed! If you don't supply this raw materials, you can't possibly expect the brain to work with a Radionic or Psychotronic device tapping into the 4th dimension!


The HDR (Hyper-Dimensional-Resonater) allows one to time travel to different era's on parallel timelines. This device, has its limitations. It is a Radionic/Psychotronic device that needs your Aura's energies which come from one's Chakra's.

Well, the HDR has to have something to attune too! Chakra's if blocked won't let you out of your body or travel physically. These are your power centers! Believe it or not, they will still be there, even if you don't believe they exist.

“I’ve talked to other consistent users, who have said it increases your psychic abilities and also makes you feel more spiritual,” he said. In other words, they were able to give up their brainwave dominance and to submit to the Schulman frequency.

I thought this statement was true and it did seem to myself it took 7 days a week for a month before I had one or two trips physically through time and many OBE time travels! What the above statement states, this machine will eventually bring you down to an 7.8-8.0 hertz.



CHAKRA CHART AND DEFINITION!

Steven Gibbs talks about using the HDR during the full moon, five days before and after! He also insists we use it over a natural grid point to physically time travel. If you don't use these grid points, your greater potential is to astral time travel or OBE's.

What I do recall from times past using the HDR was, I had quite a few OBE's dealing with no time traveling. In fact, I got these OBE's more than time traveling. That was a great consolation prize, being so studious for seven days a week for a couple of months.

I had my share of physical and astral time traveling. I was sent into an unrecognized path in time that I couldn't even figure out where I was at, let alone what year it was! I must have a lot of enemies out there, because in my timeline, people with winchesters were hunting me down in the swamp lands or in the cities etc!

Gibbs constantly preached that, when you are over a natural grid point of the earth and use the HDR it will take you back in time physically! Here is my two cents worth, without your car to plug into a lighter, using a power inverter, what do we use for power on these grid points?

Now comes the cold hard facts! This Radionic instrument doesn't make you psychic nor does another Radionic instrument being sold in the market places. This device depends upon your own psychic abilities. Hieronymus's wife had to search and dial for rates, he couldn't, he said, he just builds them!

I know from personal experience with two or three of Steven Gibbs HDR's, no power, no time traveling! Here's a balloon buster for those, who have not purchased the machine yet! This is a Radionics Machine! Black box engineered and put together.

Forget about the magnets for now! What you are gazing at is; a real down to earth radionics machine! The next fact as you come hurdling down to earth with the balloon, radionics machines don't make you psychic!

You must have the "touch" or be psychic, otherwise the machine and its magnets will be an ornament of history, in ones own garage or closet. I know what I am talking about! I own two of the three I purchased from Steven Gibbs.

In or around 1973, I stumbled onto a paperback book in a bin all the books were one dollar! I picked up this book, not knowing where all this would eventually take me! It was called, "Test your ESP"! As a Junior in HighSchool, with a fresh mind for learning, I devoured all the knowledge I could from this book!




ZENER CARDS

I am a Pisces! I never took stalk on birth signs that seriously, yet one year I read a cheap horoscope and read about my supposed traits and it was dead on from my day to day and month to month experiences. I tested on ESP Zener cards, which have five symbols. (Plus-Circle-Square, Wavy Lines and a Star)!

I found out in 1974, I guessed 25 out 25 cards in a row! Duke University at the time was very interested in these results and it was Dr. JB Rhine and his wife who sent me the tests by mail! She personally tested me by sending me a letter explaining what the experiment was all about!

She had cards from 1-25, I had to guess what card #1-25 symbols were! I averaged around 15-20 showing I had potential of ESP! I bought a book called, "Test your ESP" at my school library and it changed my life and world view on ESP ever since. I was only a Junior in HighSchool at the time.



I purchased this book "used" at my 7th grade library period. It helped me identify, why I was experiencing weird and unexplainable things such as Astral Projection and Telepathy and visions.

Through this same book, there was an address to Mr. and Mrs. J.B Rhine in Duke University and Durham NC. I wrote and Mrs. Rhine wrote back! We had correspondence for over four years! I wished I would have kept those old letterheads! Sadly, I believe they both passed on! Her name was Louisa E. Rhine!

The point being, I was tested by the big guy at Duke University at Durham NC. Besides many more experiences in my lifetime, I learned how to focus my thoughts for different things. Back then things were less difficult, slower even!

I've seen the world around thirty years ago, I was in my twenties and nothing seemed to me at the time to be impossible. I felt important that Mrs. JB Rhine would take the time to even write to me! 

But she did! In fact, I had type written letters on their FRNM (Foundation Research of the Nature of Man) stationary letterhead! When I would learn something new, I would write to her and she always written me back.

This is why, those without a natural psychic gift upon birth in their DNA's will have a hard time believing what I had experienced both with the HDR and IDL-12. Anyone can use the IDL-12 but it's must to reach 240 hour goal to reach Nirvana.

Which is why, the IDL-32 Gateway and SE-51000 worked so well for me. Both Rhine's were the father and mother of ParaPsychology of today! All their works is the foundation for current and future parapsychologists at Durham, Duke University in North Carolina.

All the equipment I purchased in my lifetime would not work for a non-psychic individual and if I wasn't psychic, I would never had invested thousands of dollar in high tech machines. 

Maybe some would say, if your not psychic, then you would have saved thousands of dollars! But oh contraire, I made over $40,000+ extra cash, using my SE-5 for the business protocols, Iv'e used over the years.

With the HDR, you got to know if you're psychic or not. Many couldn't make that simple connection, while they were wanting to use the Gibbs HDR. The BIO-Well can show, if you have the tools to become psychic. There is no real schooling to teaching a person to be such!


Like my "Probability Analyzer", if I couldn't tap mentally into the active scalar fields, in which these machines do their work, there would not be results forthcoming! I know myself, but I don't know my readers, if they are psychic or not by the questions or statements they make!

I knew fully well, what I was purchasing from Steven Gibbs! He is not a con-man, he is truly sincere! But many, who purchased the HDR it just wouldn't work for them. It's not because the machine doesn't work!

Because they lacked the natural abilities too connect to the Scalar Fields Energies most would not be tempted to invest large sums of cash to purchase long shot machines! That would be a smart move on their part, not to invest in these esoteric machines.

I've talked with many would be travelers using the HDR, some experienced time traveling for both "Physical and Astrally"! Like myself I also had OBE's because of using the HDR seven days a week! Then there was those who's numbers are much more, that no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get the HDR to work for them!

It wasn't because the machine didn't work, because it did! The person, who has no psychic abilities leaves a gap, sort of like an engine with no spark plugs firing. It's not impossible to train your minds and physical brains along with your spiritual chakra's. You just need the right tools to doo so.

The spark plugs in this case are the "chakra's"! The magnets on the HDR, when powered up, help balance the trained or inherit usage of your chakra's to a certain vibrational levels, this was done on purpose and for a reason, as part of the time travel protocol.

So, on a prefect day, you would place your quartz crystal in the specimen chamber picture film cup. Next, you would turn on the specimen cup and the time stabilizing switch, the yellow and white switch. 

Then put the time coils around your head, you dial both top and bottom dial to lock in the rates for your the year and day you want to travel at. All of this is near border "psychotronic"! Using your natural psychic abilities.



DOWSING  COME IN ALL FORMS AND SIZES

It's no big secret why those who purchased the HDR couldn't time travel physically or astrally! Because they were not born psychics! We all have this latent ability but it must be developed with those who were not born to use it naturally! If your not psychic I would suggest doing something else or get the proper equipment and train yourselves!

You have to have "Dowsing" abilities because this is a Radionics Psychotronic Machine! You are dowsing by rubbing the sensor plate and turning each dial at the same time, when you get a stick reaction with each dial you stop turning the dials! 

The top two switches are activated, rates are locked in. Next active the red switch to turn on the electro-magnet. Placing the barium oxide magnet on your stomach chakra and the T-bar magnet will be held on top of the flat magnet for 7-8 minutes. Then shut down and relax and let the energies kick in. Scalar Energies!

The HDR doesn't tune your chakra's, that is something you must do on your own by whatever means. This was the issue that Steven Gibbs never discussed with his potential customers! Again, he sells the working time machine, but it needs human interaction (Chakra Actions), (Psychotronic) interaction. These chakra's are  the power cells it relies on!

Here is the gist, being the HDR is part "Radionic/Psychotronic device, it requires your chakra energies and scalar fuel to allow you to do what might be today in some peoples eyes seem impossible! But it really is! I was born in the middle of Feb. Making me by nature psychic under that birth sign! Pisces!

Hopefully the potential buyers of the HDR understand it's not household current taking you back in time or forward in time, its not the magnet opening a time rift into a standing un-moveable scalar wave! This magnet is created to place your body near or at the Schulman frequencies.

So, how do we have access to this abundant energy? Well, starting here from scratch there are some working theories that are panning out over the last two years! 

What can illuminate your chakra energy centers to get them aligned before you time travel? How do you know what you did made any difference? Think BIO-WELL!

Some might disagree with my take on time traveling, yet here we are in discussing such ideas. HDR (Hyper-Dimensional-Resonator), it, (HDR) can't open scalar fields. Because, one needs two identical waves going opposite of each other, one at 90 degrees and the other 180 degrees "out of phase" signal, That were designed to hit head on. Both waves will cancell one another out! Creating in zero-point energy for the loss of technical words, the gravity becomes heavy. 

How can we connect to the scalar wave (longitudinal Wave), can the HDR be helpful for this? Thinking back talking to Steven Gibbs, about his 7.8cm magnetic copper coil under the rub plate was suppose to do the hard part. Suppose to open the scalar field! 

It is not strong enough to accomplish this! Especially if you're not psychic. I believe we are dealing with a timeline field chaotic at best! Only "Information" can enter into directly the scalar field.

This hand wound coil was suppose to fracture the scalar field opening sort of a rift, which would transport you in time, along with your pre-start up of the dials and switches and turned "on" the electro-magnet and apply! The last thing to do would be the HDR! Preparation is imperative!




Interesting fact presented by Steven Gibbs years ago, telling us who would listen to him at the time, that it was the  caduceus coil underneath the plastic rub plate that opened up to a scalar field allowing this energies to take a trip into an unknown past or future on some parallel timeline.

I am clearly seeing a "trend" here! Every part moving or stationary has a primary function to play. We humans are the battery to run the HDR! This is what I want to accomplish, by testing the HDR with a real generated living Scalar waves! 

It doesn't travel like radio waves its just stands still from one end of the universe to the other as far as we really know of it. Not trying to depend on a 7.8cm hand wound magnetic copper coil. 

This 7.8cm coil in a circular formation there are no node points to cancel out itself. Where is opposite power supply to cancel out the positive wave? It's a give and take! Now I understand why a receiver and transmitter are needed.

With the Spooky2 Scalar, a waveform is being used to energize the transmitter coil. This energy is being broadcast out. When it hits the receiver, it energizes the coil in kind, which will send back a reflecting wave. Can a Caduceus coil send back reflective waves?



SCALAR WAVE TRANSMITTER V1.0


When the frequency is tuned, the reflecting wave is 180 degrees out of phase, which interacts with the primary transmission. This leaves a scalar field between the two units. The further you place both boxes from each other, the bigger the field will be!

We are not so sure if the machines actually are creating an artificial scalar or a tear into the time/space continuum! Is it the HDR that sends one through time or ourselves when we have every cell in our body makeup being fully charged and chakra's aligned and become there proper size!

Given that the electrical boxes can be at various distances from each other when one sets them up, the frequency is adjusted to account for this to find the resonant point to create the standing wave that exists between them. The tuning goes from 5-7 Megahertz depending on humidity and weather conditions.

There are two points that this resonance can be achieved. One is a standard EMF field (lower frequency), the other is Scalar (higher frequency). With an oscilloscope, you can confirm visually, which of the two you are generating with this Spooky2 Scalar.

EMF fields will have overlapping, in phase, waveforms. Scalar will have two, that are nearly matching but 180 degrees apart. It is true that it can not be measured directly. But it can be measured "Indirectly"!

But you can see that a full circuit has formed through the light of the tester coil, or the led being placed on the receiving box the bulbs will light up without being connected to the machine. 

The "Indirect" measuring of this scalar is its "Post" results tangible using BIO-Well or a comparable Kirlian photography system!



Scalar isn't hard to prove because the results will speak for themselves! Some who are in the middle of the two devices, they say they can't feel anything. Yet, when the morning breaks the darken skies, they feel extremely not mostly energetic! Their sleep was deep and it made them feel wonderful.

To know you are working with scalar, again we have the "Indirect" methods, that would satisfy the total skeptic out there. First showing the skeptic the "Before and After" analysis. Showing no improvement, and improvement with the %'s.

This is too me, where the GDV-BIO-WELL comes into play. We're not going to go over specifics of it, it would be redundant anyways from the most current past article of last weeks posting.

How can we fit this in for Time Traveling? The transmitter and receiver would pull back the scalar curtain so to speak! Then what? Well, do you remember what I told you about being psychic and you have to charge your chakra's those spiritual generators!

This Transmitter and Receiver's scalar field will with a little time, one can energize and align their chakra energy centers using the very thing Steven Gibbs has built use a caduceus coil! No psychic gifts needed, yet it will develop the very gifts you lack for time traveling. 

No caduceus coils needed and no grid point would be needed! Your chakra's exposed inside an active scalar field will charge your energy bodies, meridians and all your cells mitochondria that surrounds each cell's body.



SPOOKY2 SCALAR! TESLA COILS ARE UNDER EACH PLATE OF THE MACHINES AND PERFORM DIFFERENT FUNCTIONS.


Here is a small breakdown on the purpose of these two machines. We are dealing with EMF waves and Magnetic Waves! The Tesla Coils create the magnetic waves. The case of the Transmitter creates electrical waves!

The antenna built-in to the lid, creates an electric scalar field, while the coils under the plates, create a magnetic scalar field. The two are "inversely" related, as you go from the antenna to the coil. 

It is said that the magnetic scalar field is what transports and interacts with biological information; hence, the use of the coils for this work. This year scientists discovers that magnetics does affect the body! Not a moment too soon!

This is starting something never before attempted with the Gibbs, HDR! This will not be practical in costs, doing it just for the HDR of and by itself! The HDR cost $350.00 and the Spooky2 Scalar with the GEN-X Rife Frequency Generator is $2200.00!

It is generally sold in the U.K. There are no middle men in the USA who sells this device. There are few in the USA, who own this device! I found no Re-Sellers or Affiliates. 

You have to order this from China! They only put the price of it for a $150.00 to save both from export and import taxation. For every lock there is a pick!

Thus far what I own, the SE-51000, IDL32 Gateway Cube and the Super Beacon and soon the Pineal Pinger! All these to an extent are pretty much useless, without at least a "Dowsing" ability. Except for devices such as Rife machines and Scalar machines, no psychic (natural) is needed.

This information is for those, who are researchers and own the Gibbs Original HDR or other devices that have potential, who would be able to do other things, like Rife and Molecular Scalar experiments. These radionics machines are dollar waiting on a dime! That dime is your natural "Psychic" abilities.

Don't count getting a healing from your diseases! Go to your Doctors! Let them do all they can for you! Then when you hit the ceiling with no way out, then consider this device! They usually work! But don't advertise it on forums.

You have to be open, to justify your investments and the HDR is just one of those experiments! I have other devices such as my "passive" scalar necklaces and IDL-32 GateWay cube other non-identified on this blog things I have on hand.

In this world of ours, everything is at a push of a button or a flip of a switch and it works! But these don't apply to everything we need to do. The HDR you are flipping three switches and tuning two dials/while rubbing the plate below the tuning knobs. Unless your mitochondria's and chakra's are sufficiently charged, this HDR will make a great book marker.

The Real and serious researchers, their approaches to the things like the above, comes with a cost/risk assessment! If you don't want to pay the cost, even tho, you maybe able to afford such a device. 




You might want to re-assess, what you do want to do! Sometimes the risk for some is much too high in their eyes. It will make the person back off and hold on to their monies.

We have lot's of things, all one needs to do is, flip a switch. Not so easy with the human body and its psyche. Anything dealing with the human mind and body is not so easy! This is where your additional tools come into play. 

You might want to ask yourselves a question right now and this is to the HDR owners only! When you sent for your HDR you became excited about time traveling! Where you at the time thinking in a round about way.

Keeping in mind, your chakra's substances (spiritual) are not made of flesh and blood, yet are drained of its psychic energies, one has to approach them in a non-physical way. One must bathe in the scalar wave it will heal all your physical and non-physical energies.

There are switches here to flip but there is a whole lot of other things you need to have completed before your time travel trip, when your are dealing with psychic tools of the trade. 

(BIO Electric body), Chakra's, Meridian's, than too your central nervous system, lastly your cells wall must be charged to 80-90 mV's. An ohm meter can check your body where you are at on the above scale.

The HDR isn't the only machine to accomplish time traveling, it's the cheapest machine and I will agree with that and it is nostalgic to say the least! Just letting you know there are other options out there.

There is more to time traveling than the HDR. I at least proved this to myself...By using the SE-51000 As a "Probability Analyzer", as a backup device running my time travel protocol for 24/7 For several weeks 7/24 in the bank ground.



GROOM LAKE! Area 51.

Later after using the HDR 8 minutes each day for the same amount of weeks, at the same time, I just appeared at Area 51! For all intent and purposes, I arrived in the flesh. 

I felt my hands and stomach. There was no one around, no guards, civilian or military or OSI, FBI, SS or Men in Black and no aliens. Just a UFO.

Since I spent $8000 for my SE-5 along with the CHIO Broadcaster that uses holographic cards by sliding them into this machine and placing a specimen board into this same device, I place a pitcher of my wife and it runs 24/7. I also programmed the entire time travel protocol on to my custom hollow graphic hard drive.



Area 51 

Things in the hangar 51, just looked like everyone just recently left about 10 minutes before my arrival. In my protocol I set my program to not accept interactions with civil and military or scientists. It looked like they all went somewhere to take a break!

On my software program of the SE-5, I input where I wanted to go and what year and I also input who I didn't want to see or be involved with. It seemed to happen exactly the way I programmed it!

It was bright and sunny there at Area 51, I walked from the tarmac into a hangar and enter into an elevator, I went down several stories to see. what was happening there. 

The HDR dials are not useable! It doesn't matter! You're going to go where the machine sends you not the other way around. The tuning pots are not advanced to be accurate!

I am just being general for the sake of time. But it is a known fact to us, I was there! The "How" is the part that remains a mystery to me! There will be places your HDR would take you, Where it thinks you should go for now!

Those tuning pots are not accurate! If your chakra's and Meridians and your mitochondria around cells of your body are fully charged and you are working in the active scalar field. 

It's my opinion, it wouldn't matter one bit on the dials or what they call the potentiometer, because the biological and physical and psyche are close to 100%, your going too time travel! The dials are not good enough to dial in where you want to go! 



THE SE-51000, THIS IS THE MODEL I OWN!
PROBABILITY ANALYZER!

Unfortunately, I purchased a high price instrument before I knew Spooky existed! I am not sorry one bit for owning the SE-51000 it gave me lot's of money! I don't know why it works so well in finances and time traveling. I want to use this machine inside the Scalar field, one which you can walk into!

But instead of spending $8000.00 for SE-5 and accessories, the transmitter and receiver is only $1600.00! If you add a GEN-X we are talking $2,100.00! For a devices that one can do incredible things to touch beyond this dimension.

Fortunately, I use my SE-51000 in other situations when they arrive. I probably would have re-thought things through about my SE-5, had I known about Spooky2 Scalar in 2018, when it first came on the market! Like any other devices on the market, there are learning curves, rest assure!

Patience lately, is not one of my strong points! I have to wait to see where this gold and silver is going to go from now to the 20th of Jan. 2021. It's a wild swing market! Every bit of news effect the Gold market down to the penny.



Who ever dreamed that owning six ounces of gold would be over 27.5% in gains in one year, I purchased it at $1200 per ounce now at nearly $2000 per ounce! Silver made 50.8% gains on my 70 ounces in one year from $13.00 per ounce to $27.57 per ounce!

Risk taking is top of my list! Anytime when you leave your comfort zone there are particular risks that are associated with whatever you are planning on purchasing. You want a guarantee, by a Toaster Oven! There are no guarantees, when it comes to esoteric instrument!

It stands to reason, if you take the risk of trying something new, the greater the risk, the greater the reward! My approach is taking calculated risks! I do my research! But there will be times I am wrong! My "right" calls, certainly over shadow my "wrong" calls of investing into certain tools for my research or investing in the markets!

My wife knows, my experimental tools can become extremely costly, which is why I invested a few thousand dollars to get gold and silver coins. Actually, I just wanted it so I would not be tempted to spend it all right away! My initial idea was to cash it out after the election of the president.




Never dreaming it would skyrocket like it did. If we get that larger stimulus check, gold and silver will bottle rocket to extreme highs. All this makes the dollar inflated and nothing of value, other than oil was backing up the US dollar! We see what happened to the oil industry, we become leading producers, thus cheaper oil prices.

Gold and Silver play a big part in my instrument procurement. Hey I used my SE-5 on a business IDF's out of Don Paris's book. I ran this once everyday for a whole day since we purchased the metals! It placed me in the right place at the right time. You may ask that was a whole year! Yes it was! But I seen my metals climb month after month, no matter the reason.

Hugely, inflated dollar bill! It takes a lot more of those tens, twenties, hundreds to purchase groceries etc.! I am hoping for $2500 per ounce on gold so I can cash out less amount of ounces and still keep a good portion of my profits to keep piling up!

You can see why my gold was  synonymous with my investment of my current and future sci-fi machines and or devices. I am sure many think, that one could better spend their monies, we all think like this in our daily interactions! It's entirely up to you, what you think you need are not!


Having money doesn't make the person, it is what they do with it, that really matters! I am not rich! I am not poor! I float around the middle somewhere! What I do know for certain, I love too share with you all my defeat and my successes, no I am not gloating one way or the other! 

It's my hopes that my successes and losses, steer you away from scrupulous businesses that are in a hurry to take away all your monies! Maybe, you were thinking about that Spooky2 Scalar way before I knew anything about it until I accidentally see it exists!

It's extremely easy to watch another person taking the risk from their research, while another takes a sip of coffee looking if this person is going to fail.  The greater the Risk, the greater the reward. Fence Sitting is a common place in the world! It's ok so, you can have that bit of assurance before entering.

My opinions of this device or devices, maybe the tipping point for you, waiting for confirmation perhaps! The "You get it first" syndrome! Then I will think seriously about purchasing one! That's the easy way! Let someone else assume the risk, if they are crazy enough to do so!



So, this site might be a game changer for a lot of people, who are still sitting on the fence to own their very own Rife/Scalar devices and not having to pay an arm and a leg to acquire such instrumentations. I am also keeping in mind the costs are not for everyone!

This is why, I purposely for both potential buyers purchasing these esoteric instruments to play on even ground money wise! I will find and locate possible potentials using other less expensive devices. 

It doesn't mean these devices are not worthy of research because many of these types of instruments worked fairly well for me over the years. Surprisingly so! You get what you can afford to do so!

Sometimes big things actually do come in small packages! I will tell you, there is some luck involved, when after you do all your research, you really are not going to be 100% certain!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...