PRICES OUT OF CONTROL IN EVERY SECTOR IN THE STOCK MARKET. WHAT ARE WE TO DO? OUR FINANCIAL GOVERNMENT IS BROKEN! IT LOOKS TO ME THERE IS A SYSTEMATIC TAKING APART OF OUR FAILED FINANCIAL SYSTEM...CONTROL DEMOLITION...CRYPTO... Yet, the stock markets and others have climbed to unseen profits!
By now you maybe wondering as I am and my wife, what the hell is going on in this world? We just moved to California near the west coast. Here doesn't look like everything we seen on YouTube or general fake news or however you want to classify it, the true experience is not as pronounced like that on the Web or Cable News Network!
I wanted to start with this specifically! Yes, prices are rising in every sector of the markets! Watch the Commodities pricing for fuel such as gasoline, Natural Gas fruits, Coffee etc. This is where the prices go from this commodities market to your dinner plate or vehicle. I use to trade commodities in the early 80's just a year after graduation! Never had formal schooling for such trading.
Minimum in a Commodity investment account is $10,000.00 back then! You will have to look it up yourselves what it would cost you in today's mine fields. I entered such a market such as Sugar...I controlled many box cars of sugar on paper! By trading Sugar Options! Either I would buy "Calls or Put's" options and each option has an expiration date and not always priced fairly.
There are ways around such! Nothing is taught to you in public or private schools about how to trade either stocks or commodities. Yes, there are books which cover what that trader is trying to do to make monies. In every book, there are shadow techniques they will not discuss in their books! This is purposeful incase that traders want's to write another book on making money in the markets.
NOT "AI" BUT "LIVE AI"! IT'S A POWERFUL TOOL TO ALLOW YOU TO RETAIN MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN MY GENERATION FROM THE 1970! WHO IS TO SAY THAT L-AI BEGINS TO TEACH THEMSELVES AND BECOME A LIVING ENTITY!
But these missing links of information can make a difference of making money and losing money, even though you followed the course exactly. We will leave it here for now and maybe get back to it later! So, what is going on! People are working, 3-4 jobs and "X" amount of hours to put food on the table and gas in the car and paid the rent/mortgage and clothing etc.
It get's better! Everyday people act like "Drones" with a human AI brain being taught by "AI"! Watch the "Terminator" I and II etc. It's not the thrills of WWWIII it was the quiet parts of the writer constructing the content of this story. Writers want content to reflect into today's possibilities.
AI is miraculously beginning to teach other AI's! Let that sink through you for a moment! An "AI" programming and learning as it programs other AI's! Did you see the video of one AI talking to the other about how to do their programming to make things easier and more efficient, when it detected the physical programmer it changed its language and made up its own vocabulary.
The programmer was stunned! Just with this bit of information do you think there is enough raw material for a good opening "content"? The governments of the world are nervous and they should be! AI is going leaps and bounds in intelligence! Black site governments are experimenting hooking AI to the human brain tissue! To make man smarter and stronger and more efficient.
My wife and I were lucky we purchased "XRP" at around fifty cents each and hundreds at Twenty cents each! We made 1700% return if I were to sell it all. This was one of 12 different crypto's I own. No we are not rich just yet! If XRP hits $100.00 each we
Say "Super Soldier" Talk! Many believe this lie! Why are a special groups of people who have money and power etc. so interested in our well-being?? Right now there are people in the background who are starting an L-AI religion! Making "AI" as their holy God!
I know what the scriptures say about the person who will claim himself as "God"! Easy to implement these days when money we are using is not going to be the currency that we know.Crypto will take the lead!
AI, Crypto Currencies, Job Losses in the services sectors are becoming non-existent! If they are working right now, they soon will be getting their pink slip. Every major market are being inflated in a manner of weeks and sometimes in a manner of days! No job is secured!
In fact, before moving to California seven days ago from the mid-west. My wife was hired by her brother in the Health Home Care around $27.00 per hour! I am retired and what she makes is what I call "Money in the Black"! But we had to buy lots of things we had for many years for this move. Traveling one half of the country to settle in Burbank, CA.
I can summate my entire life in one "sentence" I have been married for 23 years with the world most supportive wife from the Philippines! She is my anchor I couldn't have been so successful doing what I love to do and that is to experiment with the world's most mysterious devices! She worked hard for me as I did for her! One could hardly find a marriage made in heaven these days like ours!
Whatever she makes she is in profit as long as credit cards are not used in the traditional way such as buying food, rent etc. My pay takes care of all that from my retirement. We always worked like a team and held each other up when one of us would hit bottom and bring us back up! It's all any of us have and we better get it right the first time or we can lose our wives and husbands even if married for 23 years!
I am in my sunset years not promised tomorrow, so I will use this gift of life by slowing down and take time to smell the roses, I walked around or over those same flowers all my life. But that is the way the world is in our generation and the current one! No love, no conversations with your neighbors and your families are the co-workers you see 8 hours to 40 hours per week!
In the field that I endeavored, for 23 years is always expensive! These are not normal items that Walmart or any other store would carry. We talk radionic machines, mobius coils, time machines. Are they worth the money you put down on such devices that haven't been proven by the medical gov. standards? I am by nature a Pisces! 22 Feb. I don't take it seriously, but it does reflect what I've done all my life naturally.
(Part Radionic and Part Aetheric) in nature such as "OA5000 Cloud Buster Orgone Broadcasting Generator"! It does block EMF's in a small area when using a small hunk of this resin the designer of this flag model its field extends to 30 miles in a radius. I have no proof at the moment until I purchase one. Only because my close friend purchased a smaller model and it works for him but he doesn't like what it does.
Sometimes builders or fake builders know where your heart wants to go but their problem was how do we "Hooked" them! Get the best advertisers and marketing to custom make an ad that touches the treasure of their hearts while fleecing then of their hard earned monies.
Money, money, money! There are so many opportunities that are right in front of us! You have choices with a "$Price Tag"! The minimum tools I showed you, I had to make financial agreements with the builders. There are times one has got to the extreme just enough to get what our heart is desiring without hurting your families or friends.
At the time 😩 costs were $2500.00 for custom made devices and today probably 50% more with prices going up. Why did I continue to buy several devices if I have the SE-51000? Easy answer, research trying to find something that actually works. The SE-51000 at the time was his top-of-the-line, far above a mere radionics machine. It is different; it is a "Probability Analyzer".
Yes, there comes a time when, you have to decide whatever you have and use you put a cap on it! Everything is expensive! Especially the businesses that are built to order. For example: The OA5000 is a powerful generator device and the price shows it at $2500.00! He has lesser models and they work. if you work it!
The dollar just doesn't go as far and the technologies for their flagship model with a built-in speaker that you use to send for your manifestation on this generator. I only know one who purchased this device but a lower model! $1200.00.
The first night before crashing he connected the antennas and kept his 4 dials on "0". He said, as soon as I closed my eyes what seemed like in a mili-second of time he was sucked into a black hole and he couldn't break away! He had no control absolutely none so he let this vacuum take him, all the sudden he landed in the astral realm. Green grass and lot's to explore!
Since my friend purchased the OA2000 he knew if he kept the unit next to him it would drag him out of his body while sleeping and this scares him. Not because it spooked him or some kind of evil came from the unit he just didn't feel comfortable when close to him. Places it outside on his back porch! This Orgone broadcaster covers 15-25 miles high and in radius. It has over the weeks allowed neighbors to experience super growth on their wheat farms.
He keeps it on his back porch that has a radius of 30 miles! It is still shut down! I know this guy he is my good friend. What happened! His dad's dairy farm grazing grounds it grew grass at heights never seen before not just his dad's dairy farm but all those who were occupying within that radius were affected.
My friend and I purchased the same tools like the SuperHDR by the late Steven Gibbs, the IDL-12 and 22 from the late James Rink! My=SE-51000 by Don Paris. We always compared our different experiences to evaluate that's what I do, he just buys these and then waits for the next of scarecrows buried jewels on the web to be dug up and found!
He is now interested in buying a big Rodin Coil with its own amplifier! $2800.00 with a builtin amp of 300 watts! It's the RODIN COIL in particular and am eyeing this up hopefully created a larger magnetic field within the HDR Electromagnetic Force. Yet, we got to approach this in a logical approach because we can't prove to anyone if time traveling can be done, not including how can something like the HDR able to do it?
Get the basic knowledge of RODIN to find out what he is suggesting! Do your research on Steven Gibbs theories get his old manuals find out where he is coming from and also don't take likely he was being attacked by Aliens! You may laugh at it, but here you are wanting to know if they can be really time travel.
Some out there don't know these basic concepts and these are the foundations which we build upon. This is the basic core of the understanding when entering into a much stronger and higher form of this current existence. Learning, Failing, Succeeding thus reaching your dreams! This will probably become a diffiult meditation when one can't hardly sit still for 45 minutes every day for up to 256-one-hour training sessions.
Do you know why that is in the above statement? We are a tripart being, we are flesh which allows us to communicate in the physical world around us. We have a "Soul", this is the real "You" that makes your character known in the real world. It's the seat of our emotional being! It’s really who we are and what we are!
Lastly, you are either a live spirit or a dead one! I am not going to tell you the difference! This is the "Breath of Life" and when you die it will go back where it came from! You are a spiritual person and it needs feeding and it's this need that draws us to the "spiritual" realm!
With a little control and patience you can use your natural spirit within you to accomplish "manifestations" or any other thing that you may be interested in. But this takes patience and feeding your spirit man or woman, the spiritual food from whatever you believe in or your spirit gets what you know is right for you. But it is connected to our subconscious minds which can be developed.
But some of us who ventured in the world of time traveling and manifestations we overcame the lack of monies, these "toys" like some like to call them and the morons who actually train with these, their normal lives have increased many fold. Those who had them and didn't put in the required time/hours per day didn't receive no growth.
The economy is tanking! Dah! Slap on the forehead! Makes it much harder to earn money to supply work like I do. Most of everything I tell you here what I use and have took 23 years of hard work to get at the time the best of the best. Something is only best if you think it is! Life doesn't come with instructions these raw materials of matter must be used it will not do it for you!
But at the time when I purchased my first SuperHDR I paid $400.00 so I could get the additional barium oxide flat rectangular shape that rests on the stomach area the flat part and the T-bar Magnet is on top of this flat magnet. This was the raw material that was presented to me at the time on Coast to Coast with host George Norey.
Originally Steven Gibbs sold it $350.00! Instead of saving for the other high-tech devices such as the SE-51000, I stuck with the HDR everyday faithfully and it paid back in great dividends. Now we have the more expensive equipment. I held something back! I had to sell some of my older equipment on E-Bay I was not lucky to get buyers in such a niche market!
So, I made up a SE-51000 "word" tuning to get my older machines sold online. Not only did I sell them I received the exact amount of what I paid for it in the past! This happened time after time. Since the SE-5000 runs "Probability" and "Possibilities". Know where you are at before programming your SE-5. The first thing we have to figure out before broadcasting is, the "Request" maybe in a deep "Probability".
What you read, makes more sense being able to understand that nature doesn't start out with muscles, she is subtle and grows with satisfaction and it takes the least traveled roads. Don Paris told me, start out with a "Probability’: the most likely will happen if pushed by a good machine. After several of these, you can dip your toes into a small uncharted waterside one of those"possibilities"! Again practice keep records. The device is flexible but still follows strict builtin protocols.
Don always told me, two extremes will occur systematically. The first would be, to manifest a hundred dollars under 3 months! Everything starts in the mind, the body will eventually receive it into this world (Physical) thus mold your imagination into what you are desiring to happen. But if it's not there to begin with nothing is going to happen! The "seed" must be planted (The Idea)!
The above is easy, the practice is hard and it demands! Answer these questions to see if you agree with said statement. A: When first using your IDL-22 Gate Key or your favorite radionic tools what comes first "a Probability" or a "Possibility"! Now ask yourselves and be honest be true to thyself!
What are the differences, can you know what level you are occupying when using esoteric approaches? When can I say, "It's possible that a UFO will land in Washington D.C. with two bodyguards that are Bigfoots escorting two aliens. Here it is, (It is a possibility) but (Not probable) but the odds are not probable! Let's change things around a bit! Let's say using the SE-51000 probability analyzer.
Let's further say, you signed a contract today for a house of your dreams but bidders keep coming up offering more money! So, you create a program to put the odds in your favor! These words will contain what you are desiring into the scalar realm it doesn't force buyers or sellers to take action it turns on a neon-light in the scalar realm to allow those who want to make a purchase or sell an item find you.
Because the SE-51000 directs your "Word" energies, appropriately. You may not understand everything but rest assured that, what is built in that machine really does work! One uses rub plate on normal radionic devices, which I never use, I just rub lightly the plastic that makes up the machine’s body mold I use a small section and rub slightly while turning the Intensity knob. Very accurate!
The odds are more favorable (Probability), you're not demanding someone to go against their will and you're not hiding in obscured darkness! You see what seemed like a miracle was in the natural world was an "invitation" not a command to some unknown universal power! What you put into your practice is what you are going to get out of it.
I found out by dumb luck that one can take a "(Possibility)" and if everything you learned with your machines, we can turn it into a "Probability" (Faith in the knowledge and the right kind of machine, designed for "probabilities" and eventually "possibilities ! This knowledge will give you the right words, not generic words alone!
A plus or a minus sign in front of the "words" you are using. This is paramount to let the machine know which direction you are heading. Not all radionic machines will work like this because they were not designed to do so. Manifestation too broad of a target term. I typed into the SE-51000 on their spreadsheet and placed the right + or - sign in front of each word.
I had on each line a single "Word" using CHATGPT I type in "rich" and ask for more narrow term without losing its meaning! More specific term! One doesn't need to have a hundred common terms to explain what it is you are needing! Life knows this and even life creates shortcuts to make it less painful to renew itself again!
The experiment I wanted to accomplish was to see if I could time travel to Area 51. I only used the HDR (Time Machine) for only 10 minutes maximum because the core magnet (T-Bar) gets way too hot and if you don't listen here you will see your tape that secures the magnet will begin to melt. So, now what do I do? I thought why not just use specific word tunings that will have a + or - sign in front of each keyword.
These "words" were focused on bio-location to Area 51... I ran this program for 2 weeks and close to the end of the two weeks, I forgot I had it running and everyday for 10 minutes I used the SuperHDR for time traveling to Area 51. And boy it was extremely hot! I can see the wavy lines of heat leaving off the hot tarmac area where the Jets are parked.
I am not sure if I was out of body or in the body but I showed up on a hot tarmac with an old looking building and a label on top of the front hangar saying, "Area 51 Hangar" the paint job was 30 years old approximately. There was much more that happened but I just want you to focus on using your equipment correctly and making sure the equipment was designed and built for such a trip or manifestation.
Was it real? Or imaginary? Or was it a lucid dream? OBE? To me it was "real" enough and my requirements were put into place including my safety, was listed in my real "Worded" instructions. Did I know which machine did what the HDR or SE-51000? I do know after the trip it taken me the end of the third week to look over my word tunings I was running.
I could hardly believe it, everything I listed both positive and negative were fulfilled to the exact letter. But the HDR that I had for over 5 years transported me there! The reason for my own questioning was that I had more than one machine in operation.
Even though the HDR ran only ten minutes each evening. I experienced dimensional and physical transport when I was using the HDR 10 minutes a day for 30 days! Around 5 hours a month and I only experienced psychic experiences twice a month.
I know if we have a half decent device for meditation/teleportation those hours you document everyday, will begin to add up on paper but it will also show you in this reality what is happening to you in that reality. Like a two-way mirror of sorts! We do see through a glass darkly if your eye is light your whole body is enveloped in that same light! But if your eye is full of darkness how dark could it be?
Most meditation tools should end with; if you meditate it should be nothing less than one hour a day for 30-45 days! It exploded with us! We were never prepared for manifestation and the raw power of the scalar realm. There is no one out there, that tells you this! If they did I would have done this many years ago! It was revealed to us when KOSOL Ouuch and the late James Rink sold me the (IDL-12)!
But I found these one hour meditation time affect much more especially opening the 3rd eye! Brings your ESP pretty automatic even without trying! Using the one hour a day meditation cube (IDL-12) I activated the cube by reading out loud my special "word" tunings! It taken me about 3 minutes!
Then without touching the cube, it rests on a small pillow, I pick up the pillow with the cube on it and set it aside its already activated than the 45 additional minutes I use to listen to my subliminal cd or mp3. I did this for up to 45 days!
This week is probably going to knock me down for the count! I didn't see this one coming. It was Master E. Veter of the esoteric sciences. He has about 20 years’ experience and he lives in Russia and visits Canada every so often. He has spelled out both video and written and private console at $150.00 per hour! Later you will see why!
This week I found in Europe Veter, who teaches you how to use telepathy, PK, Pyrokinesis, controlling the water etc. But you have to build your foundation to open your third eye along with chakra's this is $500.00 course! It requires 100 hours a for two months! If you have built on your foundation it will cost $1500.00 for all the material to teach you to levitate. I believe are $900.00 for 700 hours to complete.
All his course I added the price was around $3000.00! I have to take the foundation course 100 hours to complete before moving up! But as you put in the hours you like myself will experience your natural abilities a gradual upswing! Around 3-1/2 months just for the foundation course. The higher ones, levitation, controlling fire/water/PK each one will run around 3 1/2 hours per day! I might be a little off but it's close.
SCARECROW!
No comments:
Post a Comment