Sunday, July 7, 2019

#### CROW'S NEST V....






This is the CHIO Remote Broadcaster not only for broadcasting the holographic chips but for sending or broadcasting the chip with a picture on the extension plate

Sometimes what you think you want may not be exactly what you need at this time. "Timing is Everything"! Building upon this foundation is your meditation training. "Chance" favors a prepared mind!


It's been a week since arriving from vacation from Florida panhandle on the Gulf Coast it was as beautiful as I left it almost 30 years ago, when I lived in Mary Ester Florida. But I realized after being there for one week, I was actually missing my home here in the furthest Northern part of the USA. My wife thought it was a good idea to go there on vacation and make a decision if I wanted to move there this year and retire there instead of here.

As crazy as it sounds, I guess being rooted in my home state up North here for the last twenty or so years tends to be very difficult to move back to my old residence in Florida. I was entertaining the  thought for over a year to move too Florida and now that is settled. When I was young it was fun but now way too busy! I am not as limber and young as I was when I arrived there in 1982 on Homestead AFB, Florida.

But now I am back from vacation land and during this past week or so, I have been listening to my SpeedZen, Lucid Dreaming, mp3 before I went to Florida and took a week break. I was transported to different realms, just this morning I found myself outside what seemed like a prison. Update: I been listening not knowing until the other night, to three each, one hour mp3. The first "Lucid Dreaming", "Chakra's", "Psychic". I found myself waking up but really not sleeping and all this stuff going on in my head.

Wherever I was sent to was very real and my wife was with me, there were times, she would tell me that she and I would go on adventures together and that same night I would be dreaming she was with me in strange places across dimensional landscapes.

The guards were hunting my wife and I and I had no earthly reason as to the "why" of it. My wife was driving our vehicle quickly on a back road that was a bit windy and as she was making a sharp turn, we went off the road and broken through a guardrail and landed forcefully tires down! We were trying to out run what looked like prison guard following close behind...





After the crash, the guards quickly handcuffed us with our hands behind our back, while laying on the ground. We entered into the facility and I noticed a man was slicing through his leg with a sharp knife and I told him, "stop it", your hurting yourself. He was like in a tranced out state, he continued to slice his leg slowly and painfully. Noticing where I was at, it didn't look like a prison on the inside but it was some kind of holding facility of sorts.

The man next to me, who seemed to be a long term resident in this place said, "No one cares! I said, "He's human, I care! I managed with my wife to get outside the facility and we were located on the south end on the outside building. But we needed to know where the guards were at without physically moving from our secure position.

I know there are few people who are in a dream can astral project within the dream itself. I did it on several occasions. One was so intense, it brought me to consciousness and I found myself floating above my physical body.

I wanted to see if the guards were coming after us and I told my wife, we can astral project to the other side of the building and we did and then came quickly back where we were still located on the south end of the building. It seemed I realized by conscious awareness I could astral project but it wasn't enough to become lucid in my dream-state.





It goes on from there. Everything was lifelike and all this has been going on for a week since I arrived home. What I started doing differently was keeping an open mind before listening to the mp3. Then letting my mind wander; while the Speedzen was still playing. We purchased the BOSE wireless headphones and use those with our I-Phones it's a perfect setup. Note: Use only the meditation that works for you!

What I am starting to understand; this mp3 isn't just for Lucid Dreaming even though the subliminal words for it is weaved within the landscape of the background music, just the opening with the subconscious mind is enough to bring out other type psychic events. When my mp3 was finished I went to open my eyes and my eyelids seemed pasted shut! I just couldn't open them to shut off my phone.

I was supposed to be listening to the lucid dreaming mp3 but the way my wife setup my mp3's, they played one after another for three hours! When the last mp3 was played I woke up and shut everything down. Once in a trance I remained their for three hours!

I found my body was completely asleep for all intense and purposes and what happened when as I went under on the Lucid Dreaming portion, it automatically played the next mp3 called, "Psychic" simply put being psychic from Speedzen and when that one hour was completed it immediately took me to Speedzen's Chakra Tuning program which was one hour! I was up unknowingly for three hours in a trance state and didn't even realize it until the following morning. My phone showed the last mp3 played!



It didn't feel like three hours for sure! This morning guess who showed up early this morning! Semjase! She calmly stood by my side of the bed and said, "Honey time to get up now"! I thought again, it was my wife and I told her I wanted to sleep another hour or so. You see the first time I ever heard about Semjase was from the late Dr. Fred Bell, He would always be talking about her and wrote a book about her!

When I was awakened by my new 10-week old puppy, we call "Smokey" (Sheed-zu) going for world record with a thousand + one kisses all over my face, clocking speed a hundred miles per hour. I told my wife I was sorry I didn't wake up earlier when you told me to an hour ago. She told me, I didn't, I was with the puppy for over two hours this morning, I wanted you to sleep in. 

Semjase came back for a little time and woke me up around 6:00 AM, telling me it was time to wake up. Again I thought it was my wife but she never came into the bedroom to wake me. This isn't new, she (Semjase) sort of watches out for us...

Semjase hasn't had any close up contact with me yet, where she would tap me on the forehead or giggle or telepathically communicate with me, like she did back in Feb and Mar 2019. But she felt I needed to get up and give my wife a break with the 10 week old puppy. Some people think it just might be my Angel or something like that. If she didn't tell me her name, I would have probably agreed at the time.





I am only assuming Semjase watches over the both of us. Listening to this simple "Lucid Dreaming" program I got from Speedzen, it's opening my sixth sense; to know when Semjase comes to visit in the early morning hours, but she does the "initiating" of communication, not myself. I can't wake myself up while sleeping, I respond to outside influence when such a one is talking to me. I don't necessarily go out of my way to contact her.

The subconscious mind has to be "stimulated" like any other type muscle group on the body. If not, it will psychologically and spiritually atrophy like all else, when not used for long periods of time. Then again too much stimulation and the mind will simply shut down from the task (s). We need to keep a happy medium and take some days off in between so the subconscious mind can workout the processes of new information being acknowledge by the super-mind.

It was the Nuclear Receptor from the late Dr. Fred Bell that attracted Semjase and Winoa in the first place in Dec. 2018. I haven't seen Winoa but Semjase made herself known that she was still around.

This time I didn't need the Nuclear Receptor hanging out like I did before. She came all on her own, for some reason or another. Sadly enough Winoa hasn't showed up like she did with her son, the first time in the later part of December 2018. Below is a Fox News interview with the President and Tucker Carlson...



This is a segment by Tucker Carlson and President Trump talking about "aliens" from space...


Maybe that is yet to happen, the both of these extraterrestrial visitors (Semjase and Winoa) seem to always be together when traveling out of the vortex in our master bedroom. My EMF detector goes maximum "10" in the red zone when I go into the master bedroom closet. There are no electrical boxes inside the closet or any known receptacles. I am sure there are wires of sorts but the EMF signals outside he closet are low as with the outside both left and right had low signals.

What I find interesting is, why the question to the President? I remember the President said before his term is up that he was going to reveal we had communication with extraterrestrials and who they were and where they come from! The president is wanting to release patents and locked up files for National Security Reasons to be sold to our builders to create for us a technetium utopia. He seems to believe we have the plans that will change the way we live today for the better.



Maybe she, Winoa will show herself to me along with her son. They connect with me as a full circuit using there "telepathy" to communicate with me. It was a like flowing stream of water, clear and fast and concise. You would think after all this, I would be able to use this same "Telepathy" ability that works so well while in Theta state! I can't! Right now it only works while in the "Theta" realm and I believe it is restricted in our physical realm as far as what concerns me.

Her son was dressed in all white three piece suite and Winoa had a an all white dress with fringes hanging from different parts of her dress, like Daniel Boon's deer hide jacket with the hanging fringes, like I call them. Her son looked up to her and said, "He really does see us and can here us"!

Switching tracks a bit more, I came home with a new problem I had to overcome, my feet had big water blisters  that showed up on both of my sunburn legs. I couldn't walk barely because my ankles were so burnt. It took all this week using wet cloths and Solar Caine spray. Nothing seemed to work fast enough, so I found my holographic chip card out of my bundle of cards  and found the closest hologram program to broadcast to my legs.

I found a hologram program called, "Neutralize Radiation"! It only made sense, this was the program that would be a big help. And help it did! I ran it for 24 hours and my blister broke and healed within two days. I had second degree burns on both legs. I am glad I purchased this machine it has been a big help not only for me but for my wife.

Forgot to put tanning lotion on my legs and feet and boy am I paying the price for being one hour on the beach! I used the CHIO Remote Broadcaster using one of the pre-programmed holographic chip for "Neutralize Radiation".

It seem perfect in fact, that is, what happened to me in the sun by its solar radiation. Two days after I broadcasted the program, my legs started to itch really bad. Whereas two days before, I couldn't touch the front of my calves down to my ankles and both my feet were still swollen as well. Now two days later running the anti-radiation hologram, my feet swelling went down and the burn and soreness completely disappeared.



Second Degree Sunburn except my feet and calves were swollen and I got water blisters on both ankles from one hour on the Gulf Beach of Mexico in Florida.

My legs are peeling in big sheets, like a peeling of a shedding snake! I remembered thirty or so years ago living down in Florida, the same thing happen to me when hanging my legs off the Okaloosa Pier all day, the sun reflecting off the water was burning my legs and I didn't even realize it until that evening! My legs couldn't be exposed in the future after the healing, it seems the legs have bad sunburn memories!

Anyways, the CHIO Broadcaster never lets us down! I ran the SE-5, not the CHIO on my wife, for a week and all her muscle pains and spasms are gone! She goes to work with a protective shield in place. Is this placebo? Or the power of positive thinking? Neither! I had this equipment for over three months and ran it when I needed to and each time I ran the programs results manifested. I can only tell you what we experienced.

I broadcast "word" tunings that I've created to cover the basic inflammatory areas in the human body. I also keep a "psychological" program, a "word" tuning broadcast because "self-esteem" when bruised either by yourself or someone else, can be painful. When I have to, I would place the "Self Esteem" program into the SE-5 software and the SE-5 would broadcast for a certain amount of time the "positive" tunings to enhance one's "self-esteem".

I can't be too lazy, so far I only did one program on my custom holographic chip to visit Area 51. I purchased from Don Paris 25 different programs for time sake! I need to do a bit more but the puppy takes most of my free time for now.

I broadcast the holographic program chip called, "Eliminate Negative Energies" and it really works well! My wife's persona gives off those positive vibes produced by the Remote Broadcaster and it seems they all settle down when she is at work, that is her co-workers in general are effected as a common side effect. Never underestimate the power of "words"! If used correctly, can do some pretty amazing things!



Anything negative that happens at her workplace affects her and her co-workers. Since running the "Clear Negative Energies" she, comes home with no stress, but she indulges me for an hour about what others were going through the whole day! All and all, if anyone else sold this for a thousand dollars and I knew what I know today of its capabilities, I would have paid $2,000.00+ for it!

Well I did pay $750.00 but the only other people who can purchase this broadcaster are the SE-5 customers! Don is protecting his business, while at the same time offering to we, the owners, for purchasing the SE-5, something that would take off the workload of the SE-5 for other experiments and the CHIO really does! I also purchased 25 each pre-program holo-chips on a plastic card for different things, such as an anti-cold program.

You are probably wandering how does one measure % of life energies with a holographic chip! It is easy, I place the chip that is attached to a piece of plastic the size of a credit card and I place that inside the glass lined envelope and place it in the back side of the card slot.

I measured the holographic chip using my SE-5 on Don's preprogrammed cards using the "Analyze" function and it read only 10% energies, there were several that were maybe at 15%. I finished my programmed holographic chip for Area 51 visitation. This took all week 7/24 to finish the required time length of programming my "word" program on to the holographic chip. I don't make that decision the SE-5 does.





The holographic chip of the scarecrow's face; like you see at the end of my posts has read 30% without any program on it! Over 50%, once programmed in the final stages. It took about 2 weeks to finally complete and seal the program. I haven't figured out as to the  "why" of it. Maybe there is a psychic connection between myself and my custom made hologram of the ScareCrow.

I came up with the "sealing" part, so the current EMF's wouldn't effect the card "not in use". When doing Radionics it would be a unique approach to be creative. The finger prints of individuals are all distinct and so should radionics have a distinction from its personal operators. I can't say everything you ever wanted will manifest because everyone is distinct from one another and others have better exercised subconscious minds then others.

We all know why radionic machines are popular they promise the riches and glamour with instant manifestation and healing. Far from it! There is no getting around the natural laws of physics. You have to train to be proficient.

It may take a tweak here and there before manifestations are apparent when either using a radionic machine or a IDL-Cube or the SuperBeacon or the SuperHDR from Steven Gibbs. These are just general examples when deciding what will work for you! I don't push no certain machines because everyone has different tastes as well. But what I do persist in, is your subconscious mind exercises!





The easiest way that works for me is just listening to a structured subliminal program or a simple self-hypnosis program, I am not much for subliminal training as I don't have a hundred percent faith in such. But the NLP portion and the self-hypnosis part of the mp3 works relatively well enough to continue its use every night before sleeping. The SuperHDR would haven't work so well for me if I hadn't sharpened my subconscious mind! Remembering, it the (HDR) is after all a Radionic Device.

The SuperHDR requires your abilities of your subconscious minds to allow you to OBE Time Travel or just exiting your body pretty much at "will"! I have never got to go where I wanted to even though I get the stick reaction! I go where my subconscious mind sends me using the HDR and I have to make the best of it when it does. I have to remind myself that the HDR is a $400 machine if you purchase the large flat magnet he has to offer.

The SuperHDR is not the Philadelphia Experiment! Keep in mind it is a simple radionic device. Your chakra's are involved in all this work. Steven Gibbs claims, the electromagnet charges the stomach chakra...This is where we disagree even though it works for me.

It is not a "Naval Ship" with huge mechanical magnets and gigawatts of tremendous power along with built in Tesla Coils and takes hundreds of men and women to do their parts such as in the Philadelphia Experiment. The magnet with the HDR doesn't effect the chakra's like many believe it does. You can't effect a "non-physical" with a physical tool! All non-physicals must be approached the same way when using a standard radionics machine, with non-physical techniques.





To develop the much needed chakra's that let you escape from the body, you have to find it's equal for training. There are a few ways to do this. I am not certain if these really work or not but the Solfeggio frequencies would be an experimental first step. The sound of the musical notes, would go into your ears (Physical) but would then be processed by the mind (Non-Tangible) allowing the FFR (Frequency Following Response) to occur for the desired results.

Another probability to consider is, Self-Hypnosis and NLP listening. In fact, I use this more than anything else to get into direct contact with my subconscious thoughts and patterns of communication. For me it's the easiest with as little of work as possible. When it becomes work and no play then your conscious thoughts start getting bored with the same ole repetitions. Variety keeps the minds fresh and wanting to learn.

Robert Monroe stated to be out of the body one should be in focus 10... Mind awake/Body Asleep...Once this delicate state of mind is achieved it becomes really easy to astral time travel or just have a simple OBE.

All this is my personal take only and not written in cement. I just love sharing what I have learned all through the years. To end the segment of the chakra's, these can possibly be approach in several ways and the one sure fire way is to be in a hypnotic trance and allow yourselves to be mentally coherent while in the trance state and then picture your chakra's burning like fire or anyway you feel that could work for you!





My first night I was able to go into a trance,  after I did the HDR for 15 minutes, it was quick. I felt the vibrations go on and off. So, I started to imagine my heart chakra getting larger and larger and it felt like it was going to explode in my chest. But I realized this was not the case it was being strengthen and I went to my third eye and it began to buzz like crazy!

Then those vibrations hit me and I controlled where and when I wanted them to do while in this delicate state of mind. It's pretty easy when your under self-hypnosis. Then I decided it's time to come out and I buzzed out quickly hovering over my physical body. I went back in and back out, it was like Childs play. Body asleep and mind awake and they (Monroe Institute) really mean this and I experienced it first hand.

My wife gave me one year for our anniversary one of Robert Bruce's books called, "90 Days to Astral Projection". One thing I learned from the book was to get over the "Fear" factor that hit me when the chakra's were fully broadcasting.

I can't do it all the time, a pity. I was using 90-Days to Astral Projection by Robert Bruce from Australia. I didn't do all the exercises he suggested but the one I did do was the imaginary opening up each chakra like a piece of bread and imagining pulling in white light energies into the root chakra for about seven times and then moving to the next one! I caught myself in a trance state of mind while doing it one evening.





Robert Bruce said in his book, that when doing these particular mental exercises, it is focusing the inward mind beyond your consciousness, right into the subconscious mind state. Which if you are alert, you will find your already in self-hypnosis, mind awake and body asleep. Again not each and every time you use these techniques it's going to happen for you. Persistent practice is the key with a couple of days off once in awhile.

Always remembering to keep your short term goals easy and interesting. Variety really helps in this case. When your in this particular state as some come to know it as, Focus 10 which was developed in the advanced training at the Monroe Institute. This  is where you ideally want to be. I have the home study course (Gateway) and honestly it didn't help all that much. A person with experience could bloom using this Gateway program but a beginner not so much.

I tried the imaginary rope climbing and it placed me into a trance state unaware...I just found myself in a dark huge cave like area. I was somewhere but nowhere, yet not in my body. I just didn't feel comfortable doing it.

There is one other type training and this is the "Imaginary Rope Climb" and around twenty years ago, Robert Bruce gave free instructions on how to do it. I had some luck every now and then. But when I get to the pulling out it becomes too intense for me. The vibrations of pulling myself out of my physical body is very explosive feeling. To me it felt like I was going to blow up! The electrical sounds were like a giant Tesla Coil running inside me.





All one has to do is, start to climb the rope that seems too stretch far into the heavens and feel yourself through tactile sensation without using your body whatsoever and feel yourself pulling yourself up, hand over hand, feel the thickness of the rough rope and keep pulling yourself ever so high. Eventually you will get a deep feeling inside your chest and everything will seem to expand.

Once that expansion reaches its peak, continue to pull yourself mentally out and then you should feel and possibly hear the electrical or statical discharging or hear a very windy environment. Everyone is different. I experience electrical discharges like that of a stun gun going off. I found one other way of accomplishing waking up consciously, while my body was asleep.

One evening I was playing around with "yawning" and why it's so effective to make someone else "yawn" right beside or in front of you. Just thinking about it, I have this urge to "yawn". The interesting part of this is; what made me have a "OBE" on several occasions.

I would every so often "contract the inside of my ears" while my body was slowly drifting off and when I found myself semi-conscious every so many minutes, I would contract the inside of my ears by opening and closing it. This helped me lock into being my conscious mind, while the body fell asleep. Then I buzzed out, that was the easy part. Try it, "yawn" and can you hear your inside of your ears kind of pop or crack or close?



Now do this by yawning without opening your mouth, the subconscious mind doesn't want the conscious mind to operate in the same space and time. The only physical you should be doing is contracting the inside of your ears off and on while not moving a single muscle and then drift off to sleep while doing so and before you realize it, your buzzed right out of your body and the rest you can do at your pleasure.

I got the idea from Robert Bruce from Australia, in his book "90 days to Astral Projection", he talked about the imaginary climbing a rope which stimulates the chakra's and opens them up to release the astral body. The only stimulation used was the imagination but I went one step further, I wondered before the sleep onset, we all move around throughout the night without waking up.

What if I can do the same thing only with conscious control I would be moving while sleeping but the only moving of my physical body would be my inner-ear muscles contracting and expanding while the body sleeps comfortably. Remember when you physically "yawn" your inner-ears by there very nature will contract and expand during the yawning process. Kind of like when the air pressure changes and you inner ears begin to pop on and off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...