Wednesday, July 24, 2019

#36: THERE ARE A FEW THINGS IN LIFE WHEN A PERSON REACHES HIS PEAK AND HIS OR HER'S GOALS. RADIONICS IS JUST A SMALL PART OF IT!





I wish we still had the 1970 economy with today's income! Some things from that year up to today rose 286%! But our incomes today can't match the inflation numbers. With the equipment listed back in the 70's I could have bought a brand new car with this equipment cost!

Things are coming right along, I got my SE-5000 and the SE-5 Remote Balancer and my DarkField Microscope Living Blood model. Eventually I want to teach by video to the new comers who dare to get into the field of Radionics, the "Do's" and the "Don'ts". I can teach with substandard equipment.

I will at some point in the future offer to you pre-programmed hologram cards and the programs will last up to 3-4 years, not like some sites expecting you coin my opinion. Thanks for all those who have also giving me additional information, where I couldn't of gotten it anywhere else.

I will create several different programs on the ScareCrow holographic chip which will effect your energy bodies but in a good way! It is my moniker and signature, I am the only one who has the pitcher of the ScareCrow as a hologram. My holograms measure 35% energies with no programs on it! Don's holographic chip cards I have only measure 10-15% with a program installed on the chip!


Besides it will be lot's of exciting breakthroughs I will share with all of you on my blog. I will show you how to preserve fruit with the hologram attached to a white blank credit card size card. I will show you one without the programming and one with the programming, using the "Life Force Meter". 

I will also show you vegetables before and after on the "Life Force Meter of it's programming that comes to life! Veggies don't lie, people lie! Some of the best tests are without human subjects! Not to worry about placebo or another subconscious interference. People would be the last thing I would experiment on when using any of my equipment.

I am anxious to start programming my moniker, the ScareCrow. I can program the lotto with it for better odds of the lotto outcome. I used my TFR- dowsing Rod and a Diviner plate with numbers and the rod picked two of the three winning numbers everyday for 30 days straight. Just with a metal dowsing rod.

I will be experimenting with the lotto, I use a custom built dowsing rod very highly sensitive, I play the pick 3 and I get two numbers right every draw for the entire month. I can't seem to get that 3rd number for a box win. It's not for the lack of trying! This is not the primary purpose for my equipment, it's only the fun time in between my work and some time to myself. 

I will use the the SE-5 for broadcasting. I will use the Remote Broadcaster also. I will have an army of high tech devices dedicated to each experiment. The odds are still very high against me that is why I will use the Birth Cycle along with "Emotional" cycle. When both of these are above "0" line, it is time to start playing those lotteries.





I will show you the hologram that is programmed for specifically saving you fuel consumption by 30% or more! It's already been done and proven since the 1970's. Back then what I have had not existed. You can find many of these online already for sale. We have websites dedicated to these particular holographic chips.

I will also be creating important elixirs from Mineral Water and show the "Before" under the Microscope and "After"! Hopefully we will duplicate what Don Paris has already accomplished and that is creating crystals of information from the Aether. They will look like chunks of thin ice floating in the liquid under a DarkField Microscope!

I  am also up for any suggestions from you all within reason to run my equipment and to see if we can get you particular results that may interest you personally. This site is not a pay to play, I promise you all! Your suggestions are payment enough! Once in awhile I will offer to sell some of my older equipment that I don't use anymore, first here to give you chance and if not I will just put it on EBAY. 


EMP PUMP

I also will be using the SuperPump EMF Transmitter. It transmits up to 20,000 gauss magnetic field out to about a one foot circle. It will be placed on a tripod and lit up and if there are entities in the room it will give them a supercharge to communicate.

The SuperPump I had custom made, is sitting in the post office as I write this piece. It produces 20,000 gauss filling the area with a tremendous amount of EMF's for limited exposure. Each time we use the Gibbs HDR we are surrounded by EMF's from the T-Bar Magnet.

But that's not all, I purposely purchased this custom made device for use with Gibbs HDR or Hyper-Dimensional-Resonator. You see, Steven built his device to create a magnetic time bubble of sorts and this EMF field is suppose to place oneself in a trance state of mind but still be mentally coherent. 

Body asleep, Mind Awake! Sensitive people will succumb to this device and have an OBE Time Travel and I am one of those! I also got caught up in rogue vortex on my way to pick up my wife from work. These you will never have control any control of. Once you enter into it with your car that's it!





I theorized what if I can increase the EMF's already produced by the Gibbs Time Machine? I have not checked out the gauss reading from the T-Bar Magnet along with the barium oxide magnet. Professor Oppmmer suggested to purchase a large Neodymium magnet for greater EMF pump! They are pretty much the strongest magnets in the world!

Well, I will see how this Ghost Hunter device pans out using the HDR for time traveling. I will also use my time travel protocol to Area 51, which by the way took me there once before. It took two weeks using the HDR for ten minutes a night and running 24/7 the written protocol using the SE-51000.

Will I win the lotto? I would have a slight advantage over a guess or birthday numbers or anniversary numbers etc. I am not afraid to take these instruments to the breaking point of my subconscious mind. Besides, these instruments depend upon your subconscious through amplification! If your subconscious desire deep in your mind is somewhere else the results would speak for itself.



Everything here is not mainstream proven at the very least it's anecdotal evidence we go by. I don't claim any health benefits, I leave that to the doctors! Most of my work consists of Scalar experiments and how it effects our aura and or energy bodies. The products and inventions I am interested in serve my underlying purpose which is to get to an OBE state and the rest I will deal with at a later time.

You all heard of the "bucket list" well this is mine! Maybe in the near future I will get to help others to tap into the mysterious scalar waves! I don't work with garbage as some may claim what we're doing is so. As long as I can validate my proof using a simple microscope and awesome probability analyzer, then I am where I want to be.

I am fortunate enough to be able to procure just three major pieces of equipment and this runs $7800.00 not including what I already vested into prior to buying SE-5, CHIO Remote, live blood microscope. A co-researcher also suggested to me about the pyramid over the bed and she led me to a company called, "ipyramids". 

Update: I purchase ipyramids rods and capstone this week for $1400.00. I found a gentleman who was selling his capstone he bought from the company for $900. I would have had to pay $1800.00 just for he capstone.

I don't have a business and really don't want too! I enjoy writing my blog and this blog is used by me to take notes what I did and how I was doing it and what the results if any are. Like a researchers diary of notes. Sometimes these separate articles will card blanch! Whatever comes to mind at the moment, sitting at the keyboard.




I just turned 61 years old this Feb 2019, if nothing goes wrong I could possibly live another ten years and I am not going to set around squandering those years. I am finally retired and now I can spend a good deal behind the keyboard and in my bench radionic work. Now I have added a 7' pyramid over the bed using a Rodin Coil installed in this capstone.

I believe I am qualified to do such work for the past twenty or so years. I bet there are only a small handful of millennial's who do know some Radionics, but the vast majority never heard of water dowsing let alone a radionic or psionic work. 

I am so blessed to be born in the USA! If I were born anywhere else it would be highly probable I couldn't get such equipment due to government regulators around the world. In the UA the citizens will not be allowed to certain websites, controlling the complete narrative not just in politics but on their main street. 

When your angry and depressed and you live in the USA, I can give you one reason to feel great and that's our blessed country, to be honest this may come to an end early than the Roman Empire. Our gov. is split our citizens are split, the telltale signs are not encouraging.




This is my 3-D Hologram that I will be programming for many different experiments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...