Saturday, January 25, 2020

#48: WHATS HAPPENING WITH NEW UFO REPORTING BY OUR NAVAL PILOTS? A BREAK IN AT MY HOMETOWN INTO A HANGAR GUARDED BY TO NATIONAL GUARDS, WHAT WERE THEY GUARDING, READ AND FIND OUT!







I know for one thing, this is not the foremost thoughts on peoples minds these days. The way the government is and liberals, I think some of them are from a different planet.

I am not sure if all of you were paying all that much attention lately, about the new video of UFO following our Naval Aviators. The U.S. Navy...Pilots for many years were coming across UFO's and when they (the pilots) landed and went to debriefing, they were told what you seen or thought you have seen has now become classified. 

No one will talk about these crafts, because it would undermine the U.S. Navy's abilities to deal with these advance unidentified crafts. Just this year the U.S. Navy are now making public that these UFO's are real and do interfere with our day to day air and ground operations.

So the U.S. Navy now admits for years and years they had run ins with these extraterrestrial vehicles. The pilots were getting very antsy, seeing something in the sky that could easily blow them out of the skies. 

When you finish Naval Air Force pilot training, the pilot must fulfill six full years and he or she can leave or quit anytime they feel like it. They never have to re-up their officer enlistment. The officer stays as long as they abide by the Naval Air Force rules and regulations.

One pilot said, I have family to consider and each time one of these UFO's enter into a restricted airspace, I and my fellow pilot have to intercept. We don't have a problem with doing our job for America, the only problem I have is America has no idea what we are risking our lives for!

Our government has been tight lipped about these UFO's since the closing of the Air Force's "Project Blue Book"! Many people both military contractors or military and civilians have been killed because of wanting to get the UFO information out there for the world to see. There are other type life forms out there. 

The number one reason they keep a lid on all this is because, they are afraid of our societies will breakdown overnight! In a nutshell, our governments around the world are a war machine nation and they are not going to give up that power!

The only thing I don't understand is in the 70's and 80's there was so much talk about Bigfoot and UFO's but from 1990-2019 hardly anything is talked about. Yeah, they have those silly shows on Bigfoot's but very little on abductions and mutilations. 

We have been conditioned by small groups of UFO researchers to keep such tales alive, since the Roswell crash in New Mexico. Up to now most of the millennial generation use it as a slang term only. They the "shadow" government (Deep State) will once in awhile drop the UFO enthusiasts some bread crumbs. 

They are prepping to have us prepared before some kind of announcement in the near future. They know because of the Information Age, it is becoming much more difficult to cover up anything on this planet! The web can't be controlled by one person or even governments while in operation.


The only way is for a government to black out this kind of information is  to shut down the Internet! If the scenario I wrote about happened today, there maybe some social unrest not with the people so much but of the major religions upon the face of this planet. 

The Vatican especially! They know UFO and Aliens exist and they purchased and built many large high powered telescopes in the USA and in Rome pretty much all over, why would a religious organization like the Vatican want to endorse and build these huge telescopes? Maybe they know something we don't!

My personal opinion from my small insignificant research since the 1970's. I know from the myriads of testimonies throughout the year, that the Grey's do exist and do capture people in remote areas to do experiments and some are sent back while others are never seen again! 

What about tens and thousands of missing people in the National Forest and the Rangers don't even document such missing. They are controlled by the "Shadow" government! Ah! You say you believe in this shadow stuff! Yes, I do, it's on the news daily.

We need someone like Trump who isn't afraid of anyone or anything, to allow America to know that aliens are real and have been in communication with them since the 1940's. It wasn't until our Nuclear Weapons came online, when a an increase of UFO sightings began being sited over Nuclear Installations around the world.

This "shadow" government (Deep State), is an unelected or elected people or persons who undermine our constitution to keep things and people in the dark from any truths that reveals any type of light on their operations (Plausible Deniability). 

You say there are no UFO's, it's a fantasy! I just read on several online news reports that the official US Navy admitted and allowed airwaves to show the UFO that our Navy Aviators has recorded in realtime.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/new-guidelines-on-ufo-reports-not-to-be-released-to-public-navy

The above link will show you in realtime for the first time in human history of our Military release of an UFO digital document! This isn't the cherry on top of the cream but it's a start. President Trump wanted to let the American People know about the contacts. 

But the deep state had other plans! The Muller report sucked up 3 years of Trumps presidency and they are trying to keep a tight lid over these newly documented recordings. I smell CIA (Clowns in America) all over some of this stuff.


I believe when all this is over if ever, Trump will expose the deep state with their contacts with several of these extraterrestrial nations of other worlds. He also, stated he will give the order for the patent office to release "new inventions" created by scientists of the past and everyday citizens, who worked in their basements or garages to invent to make our lives easier. 

We will see, if he gets re-elected! I won't side with any political or religious articles here and keep with the general positions that Deep States are withholding these military secrets. Ask yourselves what did they find at the Antartica where all the leaders of the world went to see?????? Did you or anyone else read on the news what they found?????

In the writing below all sightings will not be made public they will be immediately "classified" and cataloged. The president gets briefed every morning about these unidentified aircraft in our restricted airspace.

Here is the news quote for 2019:


The US Navy has drafted new guidelines for collecting information on UFO sightings, but the information won’t be made public, according to a Tuesday report. A Navy spokesman told The Washington Post that the reporting on UFOs would fall under “privileged and classified information” so that military aviation safety organizations can “preserve the free and honest prioritization and discussion of safety among aircrew.” Don't believe everything the Washington Posts says!
The new guidelines for reporting “UFOs” came in response to unknown, advanced aircraft flying into or near Navy strike groups or other sensitive military facilities and formations, the Navy said. “For safety and security concerns, the Navy and the [US Air Force] takes these reports very seriously and investigates each and every report,” the Navy said in a statement released to Politico. You don't think the President is unaware, he is being briefed every morning of possible invasions, via Mexico or UFO encounters!
The Navy has in recent years stressed the new need for a more formalized process of recording “UFO” sightings – which proliferated after World War II. The service said in 2017 it had run a secret “UFO” office and spent $22 million over five years to study “anomalous aerospace threats. ” But for now, the data “remains strictly within classified channels,” said Luis Elizondo, an intelligence officer who ran the Pentagon’s Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which officially ended in 2012, according to the Post. This is just window dressing for the public, appeasing the MUFON groups and other P-IN-THE-ASS individuals who use to work for Area 51 and other above top secret bases owned by the Federal Governments.
I couldn't write about something more personal than my son's  close contact of a military hangar, this wasn't there where I grew up near bunker hill. It has two National Guardsman guarding the compound. Interesting to know why they chose our little hometown that barely exists on the map for their cover.
My son in PA. told me about 8 years ago when he was just a kid, him and his aunt who at the time was young, wanted to know what was inside the military hanger that was located on a hillside that I known all my life as "Bunker Hill"! 
My son told me, he remembers the day they were building it and he has asked around since I come from an old coal mining town but everyone and even mayor was kept in the dark for National Security Reasons.



It had signs all over the place he told me, some things on the signs said, authorized to shoot and kill, top secret facility! They my son and his aunt, stocked the hanger on their weekend and there was only two military employees who run a mile around the complete area once every hour. 
Here is what I don't understand if this were what my son claims then why isn't transported to Area 51 and the surrounding areas of that base? Why pick a horse and pony town to do so? To me it's a perfect cover plan and would never think twice about a lowly hanger in the middle of nowhere.
My son said, once the van took off and was out of sight they ran through a hole in the chainlink fence and came up to the hanger they found their way in by breaking a window, which I believe set off a silent alarm. 
Both of them entered into the facility and my son told me, dad you won't believe what I was looking at! He said, I am not certain if the craft was American made or Alien made, it took a bit a time just to lift part of the canvas covering to see the shape example.
My son illegally broke into the hangar at the time luckily he was only 16 years old. He witnessed a real UFO. He stated, he never dreamed he would seen one but he heard rumors which is why it prompted him and his aunt to see if the rumors were true or not!
I told him, go ahead shoot! He said, me and my aunt Shelly were in shock, we seen a flying disc but it had no USA symbol, but what it did have looked like hieroglyphics imprinted with geometrical shapes of all sizes. 
He told me the scribed letters or symbols looked a whole lot like the Egyptian signs he studied in HighSchool when studying about the country of Egypt.
My son said, I felt it and it was cold metal to the touch, my aunt was trying to figure out how to get into it...In the meantime, unbeknown to the both of them, the MP's were approaching their location and lights were glowing, those red globes. 
My son told his aunt, we got to go, I hear sirens coming our way. Both my son and his young aunt ran as fast as he could to get out but weapons were drawn. He told me he thought he and his aunt were going to die.
So the question remains, why the deep dark secrets of these UFO's and alien abductions and mutation of cattle and horses and sheep. Are these things injected programs and once the program is completed it is "Deleted"! It's a thought! UFO's appear and then once the mission is completed they vanish out of sight. Like someone just hits the "Delete" key.

This picture below shows Lenard Nimoy of three finger salutation. The mold that was described to me by my son, was a three finger indentation from what looked like came from the craft. The three type finger mold were wide finger imprints definitely not of the human sort.

Just for the sake of argument (UFO) was under heavy canvas and their were tools he saw he couldn't give an English definition too. My son is an electronic engineer and after this event in his young life, then he went on to further his education. 
He still couldn't identify anything from all the books he studied to still explain what it was he saw on that work bench. Granted we probably do have invented tools and parts that the common Yoko knows nothing about (Need to know) basis.


His aunt prior to being arrested said, I am not going anywhere until I get to see what is under the tarp laying on something on the wood work bench. They both pulled back the canvas tarp off the workbench and saw small and large molds in particular hand molds that only showed 3 fingers that were wide and shorter than his hands. My son picked it up and he told me it barely registered any weight to it. In fact, he said, it's as light or lighter than feather.
His examination of everything he taken in mentally, was extremely short lived. When they broke the glass to unlock a door it was wired for silent alarm. He said, there was military, state troopers and local police and fire department with their lights red and blue going off all around them.
He told me, there were instruments that were not from this planet that he is aware of, maybe something we created in the shadows of inventions for the black op government, but I couldn't began to explain something I didn't understand. Time was squeezing on the both of them. They could hear sirens at a distance coming their way
They hurriedly replaced the canvas back over the bench and ran to the window and when his aunt jumped out she had a M-16 pointed at her and she heard the cold sound of a round being chambered (I was military police in the Air Force for eleven years, we call this "Jacking a Round". 
My son came out the front door with his hands behind his head and they were placed on their knees, then forced down on flat on the ground and handcuffed. The realism had just sat in, the reality of conviction for allowing him and herself to go beyond their curiosity limits. Laws govern curiosity of trying things and entering into things.
We were all kids once and if it were a crime to be a teenager we all would be in jail! We as curious teenagers are drawn to "Keep Out" areas! We are drawn to the "spooky" abandoned houses. We are curious about what lies beyond our visual perceptions.
Of course they were asked many questions and were facing prison sentences with no lawyer to defend them. One of the MP's asked if my son had family here and he said, no they live out of town. He asked if he could contact his Scout Master who can vouch for him and then my ex showed up. 
They were eventually turned over to his mother and other aunt. What scared him the most was these civilian suited guys told them they could wipe them out and nobody would be the wiser. 
One guy said very little while the other talked. His cousin she said, can I see some ID? He opened his suite jacket and show her a pistol with a silencer attached to the barrel.
I only wish I had the chance to have done what my son was able to do. I don't condone break in's but I would have loved to peek into the windows to see what I could. It's my hunch since the issue, I think it will or has already been relocated.
My son said, he has never been so scared in his entire life. I asked him, was it all worth it? He said, "Dad, didn't you ever want to see a UFO when you were my age?" I told him not only that, I wanted to see a Big Foot! Well he said, "I had my chance and I took it! I think it was worth the risk." Even though we did break the law. As I told you, we broke open a window on the side of the hangar and unlocked it and simply walked on it.



He told me, "You know, no one will ever convince me that UFO's don't exist, I not only seen one, I felt it, up close and personal. I asked, how is Shelley your cousin doing since the arrest? My son told me, she still a bit shaken, but she is glad she didn't have to go to prison or get shot or both. 
That's teenagers for you, always got to be in places where angels fear to tread! Generally when you outrank an airman, they would enjoy talking to the higher ranks not these people some of these ATC's were only 18 years old.
Unlike my son, I was in the Air Force for 12 years and never guarded or seen anything like any UFO's that my son or other military have claimed to seen. I got to talk to some military air traffic controllers, they wouldn't discuss anything when it came to the sky and what hovers above. 
They were extremely tight lipped and these were two stripers (Airman). I was a 4 striper, staff sergeant. I even asked about the Devils Triangle off the coast of Miami and some would get up and walk away!
What interests me while in the Air Force, the key people are the tightest with their conversations about UFO's and Devil's Triangle in that area outside Miami Beach. Maybe they just were given a general order not to talk about such things as it would put to much attention on their classified work.
It's my opinion these airmen were threatened, that if even a hint was published or talked about and they found it traced back to them, they would be incarcerated for life at Fort Leavens Worth military prison. Our government use to take National Security seriously! Stiff penalties would be the law of the land. 
Again it's my assumption only! There is so much information out there and disinformation from the CIA, NID, NSA, FBI, SS and who knows what else, it would be impossible reading articles that may have their origin of truth mixed with propaganda from our agencies, to keep the lid on things.
It's not a conspiracy in my mind, it's how the government works to keep the American people and the rest of humanity under Steele controlled fist from its civilian law enforcers to its military enforcers and above them (Majestic 12), if you never heard about them, read up they did exist or probably still do with different members since the crash of Roswell.
In any event, keep an open mind they tend to stay young and observant of things around them. Close off the minds of the possibilities in your life and somehow in someway or some fashion, life tends to be short and dull with little or no meaning for any type of exploration either of space, ocean and the last frontier the human mind exploration.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/wow-what-is-that-navy-pilots-report-unexplained-flying-objects/ar-AABXltD



No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...