Sunday, January 12, 2020

#46: CRYSTALS, RADIONIC MACHINES, TIME MACHINES, SE-5'S, IDL-22'S, SUPERBEACONS FOR PARALLEL WORLD TRAVELING ETC. MANS WAY OF EXPANDING HIS LOVE FOR THE UNKNOWN !








The video dissects charging crystals either manually or with a pyramid...But no one shows the proof (Anecdotal) evidence to such a degree that would make a person pause for moment that it is actually occurring. Like the Nuclear Receptor shows on the Life Meter due to its unique design and created structure.

So, far here's my lab research with the best equipment that money can buy, with what's left of the lower middle class! This is where I fit in at. Retired but have no lack of something to do. I want to give a brief on both of my SE-5 and the new computer I purchased from HP and the CHIO Remote Broadcasting unit. 

Which doubles as a EMF local disperser unit! All I now know since owning the machine for several months is, it feels calm in the home and when my wife is at work, I run on her the "Negativity" dismissal holographic chip.

Sometimes when you plan to purchase one item, you end up having to add to it because without the add-on's the work will come to a screeching halt! The add-on's included but not limited to purchasing a bulk of cc size blank plastics and custom made holographic chips (this company was great) with their work. 

There might be a simple explanation, why the programed holo-chips from Don Paris measure a weaker life force than my programmable chip without any programs! I thought of surface size because his chip was one half inch smaller all around and mine was one inch all around.

What I found out about my holographic chips was, One half of Don's cards I purchased measured on the life meter at 14% organic life. I also purchased a 32 gig ram with a terabyte SD drive low end gaming computer with 4K video monitor.

The other 1/2 of the pre-programmed cards only showed 12% organic life. Why is this important or not! Well, I placed a holographic image, which measured twice the size of Don's pre-programmed ones. His were about a 1/4 square size hologram chip and mine were one inch x one inch square surface. 

I placed my custom holographic image chip on the life meter like I did Don's and it read over 20% life force without no programs added to it! This is a non-programmed holographic chip! I'm not sure, why my holographic chip read higher before I even had a chance to program it.

Don's pre-programmed holographic chips measure in different life energies using the life meter. Each card with the chips are for different issues or goals. To understand full about these devices, Dr Bell has recordings online for free to listen too!

Why does Don's pre-programmed cards measured higher and the other half measures lower in %'s is still a mystery to me. Putting that aside for now. I purchased as some of you are aware of the late Dr. Fred Bell's, Nuclear Receptor and Holographic projector necklace pendants. 

These pendants are pure silver with a real one ct. diamond in the center of the Receptor and one ct. diamond broken up in four pieces mounted on the Holographic Projector. The pendant with the diamonds  (Holographic Projector) brings in the energies needed to un-spiral the DNA into the fourth dimension.




Late Dr. Fred Bell's "Nuclear Receptor".


This is important according to the late Dr. Fred Bell...When we purchased it, both of these necklaces had installed zircon diamonds,  not that it isn't good but the real diamond made by nature carries all the spectrums of colors and blended altogether you have a clear diamond of white light. 

We got the (H) clarity if we went  to the lower letters, the diamond would have a very "yellow" tint and 
(-) minus clarity. Anything above "H" gets brighter and brighter with no mar marks inside the diamond itself or on the outside.

In my opinion even if you had a yellow tint diamond it is still a real diamond created by nature itself. Zircon diamonds are manmade and don't have that expensive quality and looks. 

Semjase told Fred that he and others should use a real natural diamond to amplify what the Nuclear Receptor is capable of doing. Now I want to get to the "why" of these necklaces. You have a sterling silver Nuclear Receptor with one solitaire diamond in the center raised above the concave disc.

Who knew that something, as little known about this Orgone Life Meter, that can take your radionics to a much higher level. Knowing the work your doing is actually producing something, we may not know right away, what we are experiencing but in time it will happen.

I placed it on the "Life Meter" using the (Nuclear Receptor) first and it read 100% on the analog meter. I then created a personal program that consisted of 18 different tunings. What I wanted to happen and what I didn't want to happen! 

The SE-51000 showed it needed to be ran for 36 hours on this first run. After the first run, I placed the Nuclear Receptor on the Life Meter and it pegged out over the 100%! I find it very strange that the life meter is telling me the Nuclear Receptor has over a hundred percent of organic life.




This is the SE-51000 I currently own!


I asked my wife, could you please loan me your diamond wedding ring and she gave it to me and I placed the diamond ring down on the external scale of the life meter it read 0% life force! 

My wife says, "What"! It's a real one ct. diamond with 18ct gold band! So my wife got her diamond tested to double check and it read it was a real diamond! She asked me, "Why did this ring show up 0%? I looked at her and said because it hasn't been programmed yet.

The tiny pyramids etched into the disc of the pendant is somehow causing organic life readings. I placed my gold ring on the life meters extension plate and it read 0%! 

I placed one of our one ounce pure gold coin on the life meter and it read 0%! I placed a silver dollar and it read 0%! I was convinced that neither the gold or the silver was causing the meter to climb to a 100%! So, what was happening here? 

Not everyone is going to own one ounce gold and silver coins or diamond rings and pendants but those who do and have a radionic machine and are minimally gifted psychics will find these tools useful in many small experiments.

Frankly, I don't know on a scientific explanation but I suspect anecdotal evidence suggests it was the programming from the SE-5 I had done that caused the necklace to have organic life embedded into it. Otherwise, your guesses are as good as mine! 

We tested real gold and silver coins on the meter along with real diamonds and gold rings and finally the Nuclear Receptor that has real diamond and sterling silver...and it was the only one that registered real life.





I have this sterling silver holographic projector, mine is dipped in 24kt Gold with four individual diamonds coming from a single solitary diamond I purchased about 6 years ago.


This part is exciting to my research, of course the Holographic Projector also produced by Dr. Fred Bell, this idea and design came from the Andromedan's. The Nuclear Receptor design was given to Dr. Bell from Semjase who is a "Pledian". 

We have a Andromedan and Pledian technologies working together! Once I charged the Nuclear Receptor with the 18 tunings, I did another analysis and found that the highs and the lows are where they should be.

Now, my second challenge was to ensure the tunings have took on the average needing only to be tuned every so often as I see fit. The second time around called for another 48 hours of tuning but we are talking about something different here. 

We got the tunings charged but we have to have the structure maintain the charge while wearing the device, keeping in mind that the Nuclear Receptor charges the energetic Bodies and its counter parts all day long, this includes meridians and chakra's. 

Sometimes it is better to take a picture of the subject and place it into a machine such as the SE-5 and do analysis and broadcasting. Especially, if the object is too big to be placed on such a unit or inside the unit. The picture captures the crystal light particles that form around the image, thus the Radionic Device, is able to tune into the subject radionically.

This go around I've taken a picture of the Receptor and placed it into the SE-5 and ran the program while wearing the device all day long. The first time I placed the projector on to the pad rub plate when doing the first patterning. 

Using a picture is the most convent of ways to accomplish the same tunings. But for research sake, I did it both ways. I felt nothing strange or unusual being in beta mindset if anything happens it will more than likely be when I am in REM state.



This is Don Paris's CHI O one wears around the neck and it produces EMF protection and many more such surprises. 

Secondly, I talked a bit about the CHIO Remote Broadcaster Unit, there are two to three ways of using such a device. First of all it is an SE-5 without the tuning capabilities of the main flagship device. The SE-51000 doesn't have any software access either. 

But what it does when turned on, the unit broadcasts 3 user type frequencies all day long in a thousand square foot area. One of the three of course is the Schulman Frequency and that's all I know for now, I didn't get to ask Don about the other two.

What these frequencies accomplish is, it drowns out all the 60hz and iPhone signals and WIFI signals so it doesn't hurt our bodies central nervous system or the brain itself. We don't know what kinds of damages all these computerized machines are doing to us but it certainly can't be good! An envelope of one thousand feet is over the top for us. 

Holographic chips have been around and for sale for a few years now. It's new for me because unless I can do my own programming, I would prefer not to purchase such. I can place huge programs on these chips. My custom made chips are one inch x one inch.


Yet there is another way of using this device, by creating a holographic chip with the SE-5 or purchase pre-programmed holographic chips. These can be used radionically anywhere and to anything. These can be ran 24/7! Thus freeing up my device to do other experimentations either on each other or any future volunteers. 

I'm still wrestling with the Dark Field Microscope for  the making of future elixirs. Having it will show me that the liquid base for my elixir  has been altered by what we programmed into it.



This is the new and improved organic life tester and can be used with the SE-5 to measure for example a piece of fruit before balancing and to re-measure to see if the needle shows improved life being programmed into the fruit.


Makes me feel a bit safer and more transparency of the creation of such potions. Right now at the time of the writing, I am working on theories as to why my wife's diamond and gold ring won't show any life form whatsoever! 

You say it can't because it isn't alive, I beg to differ because both of my sterling silver Nuclear Receptor with
a one ct. solitaire diamond as with my Holographic Projector and its one ct. diamond, read 100%+; it pegs to the far end of the 100% scale on #1 sensitivity!

When I ran the 18 tunings into my Nuclear Receptor everything that needed to be high percentages fell either in the 9600% or 10,000% range and those tunings that needed to be 6% or 0% were! 

The question I am wanting to know is, if the tunings are finely tuned for broadcasting/patterning to my 18 different tuning commands, which was framed with the "Who, What, Where, When and How, how is this going to effect me the "Wearer" of such a device?

Honestly, other than making a lot of monies selling these devices, I really don't know since owning one for over ten years now, what I can say happened since owning them. It was just last fall, when Semjase finally visited us and only because in fleeting by, she saw the Nuclear Receptor, she slowed down to examine it and to only tell me telepathically go back to sleep!

I know what the late Dr. Fred Bell told me on his internet radio talk show, that the Nuclear Receptor is designed by the Pledian's, who favor "spirituality" over technologies to kill others. So our Federal Gov. turned the Pledian's down for their offer to mankind, that is the technologies for peace. 



The Late Dr. Fred Bell



Our Government wanted to pursue the "Gray's" technology of war, not Semjase's ways of doing things! Dr. Fred Bell had the original Nuclear Receptor with a green emerald in the center raised above the disc structure. 

His father, who was an archeologist, found in one of the lower tombs near the Giza pyramids during the beginnings of WW1 with Hitler. The information was told to them through a channeler including three others.

Eventually over time, Semjase asked for it back from Dr. Bell, she said, if this fell into the wrong hands it could cause great destruction and death and mayhem all over the world, once science figures out how it works. 

Semjase told Dr. Bell this will never happen! Reluctantly he gave it back to her, for its race, the Pledian's are the rightful owners of this original Nuclear Receptor. Hitler was trying vehemently to acquire this artifact! The Late Dr. Fred Bell's father was killed by the Gestapo because of it.

Unfortunately, the late Dr. Fred Bell stated in one of his books he wrote, that Semjase took back the emerald Nuclear Receptor and gave him the design of the current one that can be used with the natural diamonds (white light)

Dr. Bell handed over the device his father excavated to Semjase in person and she handed him what is now the standard Nuclear Receptor on Pyradyne website. 

It holds one ct. solitaire diamond which rises above the concave disc that has etched in pyramids that have splits in each one circling down to the center hole. The original had a real "Emerald" in its place but we were not sure if this original emerald had different properties that were mind on Semjase's planet.


One can place zirconia diamonds into the bridge makeup but it is much more powerful to have a real solitaire diamond cut into four equal parts coming from the same diamond.

This Nuclear Receptor disc captures; after filtering through the diamond, all the EMF's and other invisible intruders that we are exposed to on a daily basis and runs it thorough the hole of the center disc and spins this energy around the medallion's carved unique pathways on to the backside, then spins the energy clockwise back into the auric field of the body with clean flesh energies.

The chakras and meridians and the CNS (central nervous system) benefit greatly keeping your body both physical and energetic fully charged. A fancy device for being a "cleanser" of subatomic particles and scalar activators and collecting stray or manmade EMF's and ultimately charging the bodies electrical system. Who knew what was on the minds of the Pledian's, "A better life" or Organism.

Semjase is not shy but purposeful when showing herself, thus she felt keeping her predator invisibility practical, while visiting me. Yet she was in full communication (telepathically). I am not sure how she taught me to do such a thing while communicating with her.


I met Semjase for the first time! But she would only allow me to just her outline and when she would sit on the end of my bed pushing it down from her weight. She would at some mornings using a strong type of "telepathy" would tell me to get up, the day is bright! She is funny! But Dr. Bell told us she is very beautiful, hard to believe such, when I thought I married the most beautiful woman in the world on this side of the universe!


Semjase who visited my wife and I in the early morning hours! Because of my Nuclear Receptor

Semjase stayed with my wife and I for about a week. She first came because of my Nuclear Receptor. She recognized it while passing through, hanging off my bedroom dresser knob, that she gave Dr. Fred Bell the schematics too. 

She was observing the Holographic Projector, the Andromedan's gave to Dr. Bell to build for the people, who would accept the gift of life. One thing about Dr. Bells costs, seemed to be out of reached for most!

It dawned on me, what if I used a custom tuned program and to place this custom tuning on to both the Nuclear Receptor and the Holographic Projector? It took me 4 days 24/7 broadcasting these 18 tunings on to the receptor. 

I haven't even began the Holographic Projector. As I am writing this piece, I am currently wear the device. I placed it on the Life Meter that reads organic life and it pegged out over 100%!

Reading organic life energies isn't really difficult when it comes to life breathing objects...To measure a device radionically built is a whole new field of endeavor! We want so much to be able to prove that radionic energies contain the very life we yet to discover...

100% Organic Life Energies! What type of "life" here are we talking about? Yet other gold (Real Gold) one ounce wouldn't move the needle whatsoever. Diamonds (Real Diamonds) high clarity to boot won't move the needle! 

But take those in combination using ancient artifact copy of the real receptors and projectors it pegs the needle over 100+ (analog) meter. I also have Dr. Fred Bell's pyramid also.



Helignosis Life Meter that can read all organic life in inanimate objects if charged by the SE-51000.



What I am trying to do is, to see if the pyramid, an all open faced pointing to True North only, will charge a single double terminate quartz crystal. How would I know for sure? This experiment will produce? I don't! That is why I am doing it! Below is what I need to do and the only three things you need is a compass, four sided open end pyramid, size no important at this time. Along with the "Life Meter" that measures only organic life!

Place the crystal after charging it in the pyramid on to the Life Meter and if it reads higher than the beginning measure, which is right now, 10%. I will only then believe, the pyramids actually do charge items. I just got tired of hearing about it all the time but no one ever showing proof of it.

I am anxious to see if any biological charging does take place and shows on the Life Meter! Even if it shows only 2-3% rise, we are well on the road to understanding a different type of organic life forms. Also, watching programmed "information" come to life within the crystal itself. It can only be measured with a life meter in %'s only.

Charging a crystal is not placing an electrical magnetic copper winding and literally charging it with protons etc. What the SE-51000 does is simple take your "Information" and sends it into the scalar webbing that is all around us. Once the information is stuck on the webbing, that vibration will program the scalar activity around it.

At the very least, once the crystal is charged and you see the proof, it would be worth carrying it on yourself, the programming you installed into it, to see if any thing becomes of this in a 30 day period of time. These experiments are anecdotal, there are no realtime scientific discoveries that prove such theories.

I will try to charge the double terminated quarts crystal which is one inch think and two inches in width. I use this in my HDR when time traveling. It is a foregone conclusion that crystals are capacitor like and they can be used for lasers and cheap am radios and use to be used on old TV sets for channel selecting.

I will place a picture of the quartz inside the SE-5 and tune it with basic chakra influences. Hopefully, it will show some promise! These are all basic experiments one would hope to succeed in and experience the ramifications of such experiments because of such charging. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...