Thursday, April 25, 2019

#20: THE RIFE MACHINE AND THE MULIT-WAVE-OSCILLATOR THE PROS AND THE CONS. INTERESTING VIDEOS TO WATCH THAT REVOLVE AROUND THESE TWO INSTRUMENTS!





This is the late Dr. Robert Beck at a workshop in the early 80's.


Introducing the "Prana Box" or at least this first time I've seen it on the web. This device antenna's work without power but better with electrical power. What makes it work by itself is the PHI measured rings or the copper rings that suspend from each Tesla Coil...


Yesterday on the evening of the 14th of Feb. 2019, I ordered a kit called the "Prana Box". It consist of one disk that carries the concentric circles of the original PHI design created by engineer Eric Dollard. You can only order it from Russia even if it's on E-Bay or ETSY, so no matter where you purchase from you have to wait for it to come from overseas.

You can use the disk and place items to be corrected by this strong focal lens because of the imprinted concentric circles on this flat thin disk. I've give you a link if you are going to purchase tool...


We have video proof of the Prana Box...





They say, the proof is in the pudding! Put your money where your pie hole is! lol...these videos are truly needed because it makes it more easier for you and I to help us decide is this what we really want!

Watch the video and decide for yourselves! I purchased six discs; a pair for me and for my wife (4) plus one additional for the plant and other experiments with these. If they are successful, I will order the 12" concentric plates that can be used with the Multi-wave-Oscillator. It can only be that much stronger with a bigger device. It was found both by Eric Dollard and Dr. Robert Beck. The individual concentric circles on these printed fiberglass board produce physical energies coming from them.

This was discovered in the early 1980's! They put a plant in front of the antenna and after a few days, it became energetic and began to bloom for no reason whatsoever. The only thing I don't know is, unless the plant is close or underneath or above the plants, just how close and at what angle with a larger disk do we need to supply this same energies from the antenna? 

The Prana Box, the disk can be worn both on the front and on your back hanging from your neck just like any other pendant does, because both sides are with printed antenna, which is why it works. For now, or until something changes my understanding of things, the body must come into direct contact to be effective.

What I am initially trying to do, is to see how this disk collects these invisible radio frequencies and transport than into the physical realm. This is more than a radionic device, this disc doesn't need you to operate...

Some told me the plate can radionically transmit by placing their pictures on the disk. Using this as solely as a radionic antenna tuner and I have to admit it may be a possibility that it could work but I have more tests to do and I will record if I can the start to finish plant experiment and the ice cube experiment. 

It's my understanding one could put an ice cube on a saucer and place the disk under the saucer and it's my belief that the ice will not melt. There will be another saucer at the same time with an ice cube on top of it with no antenna on the bottom. It is my theory, if I am correct that the ice on the other saucer with no antenna will begin to quickly melt away.



Contain one disc with wool string a non conducting necklace as not to interfere with the lens.


While the ice on top of the oscillating antenna will stay frozen and untouched by the heat and surroundings. The Prana Box disk was specially designed to have the antenna print on both sides of the disk and most on e-bay doesn't have this! Most other places who sell something like this antenna is only printed on one side. 

For now the disk must touch the skin or your most inner shirt to have an effect, it may work on the outside shirt since the planting pot was 5" inches or so in height.

In order to experience the health benefits with a device that only has one antenna surface printed with nothing on the back, you would have to put on the necklace and flip the disk with the concentric circles against your skin or shirt. I can't guarantee that the other disks will have this same kind of phenomena.

I will let you all know and by the time you read this article it will be around five months from today on 15 Feb. 2019. By the time you read this, there will probably be some videos ahead of this with proof that PHI designed objects could harness the scalar energies around its environment. 

Lucky for me all this cost is $29.00+ for one single Prana Box. I bought (4) it was suggested by the manufacturer to put on the necklace with the silk string attached to it on both the front and back side of your body. To do it this way you would have to pay for two Prana Boxes.

There is a reason why we should wear two pendants or disc (flat) one will cover the frontside of you and one will cover the backside of you. That's right you will wear two discs. The reason for it, is because these small lenses are not strong enough to go through us like the MWO.


Essentially you will be wearing two of these thin plates, one in front and placing the other over your neck and lowering onto the upper middle back. They are light not to be too concerned about feeling uncomfortable. There is a reason for this, watch again the plants reactions. The disk was under the potted plant yet it seem close enough for the plant to react. 


But the other interesting bit of information from that same video, I've seen the other pot with the same soaked peas planted in soil, very slowly trying to break through the soil watching the time-lapse photography. It seems the disk has to be with or very near the potted plant being treated to have this miracle effect. The reason for this, there is no Tesla Coil power added to this small coil. This coil is producing "scalar" type energies and other radio frequencies around its atmosphere.

My other theory, would be if you had a larger antenna around 12" diameter it maybe of no concern, both plants may act like the first plant they both grow rapidly. Mind you all, this is just my theory and my personal observations. It would be great to know the bigger MWO coil has a better diameter of influence on two potted plant holders, without placing the antenna directly under each pot. There is other interesting things I want to share with you about this, first I must protect my work until it is finished! 

Doing experiments takes time and patience, so many people out there that need help now! If this works for me and my wife through anecdotal experiments, I will let everyone know to get one by far it's much cheaper than a $5000 MWO right now!

It may take longer to recognize any physical or psychological improvements wearing the disk. The best way, I guess is to keep notes on our physical bodies and how we feel from day to day. I will also wear both by using a velcro strap to hold both discs in the front and back without swinging from side to side when rolling over in my sleep.



This is the one I am going to purchase for $5000.00 custom made replica of the original MWO


At best on the above scenario would be placebo for the first two weeks and it is consistent (anecdotally), then we have a winner on our hands to be sure. The main reason I am going through all this is my wife wanted to know if this really could be done and she told me if you can prove to me like the plant video, that the MWO actually works, then I will support you in purchasing a custom built MWO from Wisconsin. 

So, I have to start small and once successful, then go bigger and if successful with this run, then use it in our bedroom walls with the printed side of the concentric rings facing me and facing her! Even I have a price to pay in order for both of us to benefit spending $5000.00. If I can't convince my wife, then I can't hope to get my wife's attention to invest in a unit.

Always remember why you're purchasing the MWO, it rejuvenates your hands and face by charging up your trillion of cells and when they are charged up to 70-100mv's they will split and create a newly charged cell, cells replicate bad cells by creating bad cells, it's a dog chasing his tail...

Now if all the experiments (Anecdotal) at best succeed my expectations, then only imagine for a single moment what would happen by adding a Tesla Coil running hundreds of of A/Current with ampere to run through the PHI concentric rings all up and down that pattern! All I know for sure that in 1930-1936 all types of cancer and other body issues were cleared up miraculously. 



This particular unit above is used to allow 24 volts from a nine volt battery to electrify your blood at the wrist pulse areas.


This MWO can't cure any viral or bacterium, it only charges our trillion of cells and regenerates them by sending from ring particular radio oscillation frequency to and through you and back through you again. Your cells will decide which frequencies it will take to strengthen them. 

The picture above is the Hulda Clark Zapper, you place two electrode one on your right pulse are and the other on the left pulse area and set it up whatever Rife frequency you want to do. The late Dr.Beck said, this small electrical charge zaps the blood one wrists and that zapped blood is then recirculating back to the organs and heart and brain areas. This would be the appropriate device to conquer the bacterium or virals in the blood, not the MWO.

For all of you that simply can't afford one of your own, purchase the Prana Box which contains only one antenna, so you would have to purchase two because you will be wearing one in front and one in back of you. I am not counting my chickens before they are hatched about getting the larger MWO. 

I will keep these articles clean, not allow satanic devices here. But you all have to think for yourselves, I can't force anyone who reads here to do what I am doing. If it seems evil to you then don't do it!!!!

I'm 61 years old this past Feb. 2019. I don't have any promises of living or dying before I reach my goal of getting a MWO. Only the grace of God could do such to me and my wife. Lot of Christians would dare to challenge my theories with, This is the devils work! 

There is no object or tool that is "evil" or "good" because these tools that I mention up and down these articles are clean from being evil...It's people who are evil and are capable of such things. You're "Intentions"doing anything in life could be construed as evil or good.



I keep Jesus close to my heart, this may anger plenty of my readers. This is a reply and they know who they are! I will not deny him but live my life by him and through him. Enough with that, my intentions are not preach, I am no preacher or teacher, just of follower in my personal beliefs. My main goal is to better individual lives, a lot of people in life seems to never get a break! Maybe my small research could eventually help just one person, then everything I do here becomes worthwhile.

With these beliefs and your beliefs won't get in the way of what I or anyone else are trying to accomplish. These experiments would make me stronger and more willing to carry all this out. The other thing I want to tell you all, don't compare apples to orange when deciding if you need a Rife Machine or Lakhovsky Multi-Wave-Oscillator. Each devise effects the biological in different ways.

Again know why and what type of instrument you want to invest into! Both machines are far more than most people could afford to purchase and some like myself are willing to have extra debt will do so, I always calculate my debt verses my income.

The Royal Rife machine doesn't rejuvenate the human body, it was designed specifically to kill both bacteria and viruses by exploding them without hurting other cells. The MWO rejuvenate our flesh, which some of you may have heard that the MWO is considered back 85 years ago and the rejuvenation device. It would actually take you flesh and giving you a "rejuvenation" of your cells. 


Why is this? Simply stated, no a single soul on this planet yet understands what Lakhovsky invented, not withstanding the historical fact that Lakhovsky invited Tesla to France, he couldn't figure out how to hook up Tesla's newly created invention called, Tesla Coil" to Lakhovsky device, the multi-wave-oscillator. L< didn't break any copy write rules to be sure of because his device runs on a broadband of frequencies, not a single frequency.

NewsUpdate: https://newatlas.com/lightning-protect-cells-damage/58416/ what Israel is just figuring out, Lakhovsky and Tesla were doing in the 1930's until the funding dried up and Lakhovsky was ran over in NYC and died 3 days later at 71.

Lakhovsky, just couldn't tune his focus antenna system made of individual copper rings ranging from the smallest concentric circles to the largest with the Tesla Coil. This is when Lakhovsky sought Tesla for his help. Tesla said, as he looked at L. MWO and said, I see the finish product already and he showed Lakhovsky by twitching this or that, it now was working fantastically. 

Lakhovsky wouldn't have had a working MWO because he didn't understand the theory behind the Tesla Coil. This is why he scheduled a meeting between him and Tesla.

Also, Tesla came to visit Lakhovsky to make sure that Lakhovsky's unit wasn't going against his copy wright. It was a shame such a genius rotting away in his apartment in NYC waiting for Rothschild  the funding he was promised. I guess Tesla became eccentric as time went on. Lakhovsky was around 71 years old when he got killed by the limousine being driven on the pedestrian sidewalk and three days later he died.


Discharge corona caused by the Tesla Coil but you would not run that on yourself, you will have to adjust the spark gap to a lower hue around the copper rings.


Lakhovsky's MWO works on a broadband of frequencies, whereas Tesla's Coil is using a narrow band of frequency (single) focal point. Whereas, the MWO uses many of millions of frequencies and Tesla was only interested in pinpoint accuracy. He showed strong interest in this new in the MWO. Those above machines are like apples and oranges, they each have their own paths to help the sick and needy. 

I grappled for years trying to decide if I want the truerife or the MWO. I love these inventions they all have their place. But, this is how I finally came warmed up to MWO concept. My intuition was telling me, "If you get the Rife machine you wouldn't use it again until something happens to you. That $5000.00 investment on your Rife, where does the diagnosis get attention?

The only issues that separated me from either TrueRife or the MWO was a logical one. How can I diagnose any real issue other than going to the hospital and paying my doctor to test me or when I'm sick and have to go to the hospital for diagnosis. It's only then, the Rife would be the logical chose.

It was the "diagnosis" that buried me, you can only be diagnosed in the hospital for this and once you now know is fact, then you would continue your Rife balancing. Don't use radionics or reflexology,   99% will be wrong and if you run a program on this false indicator, you would do more harm then good! Self diagnosis is not accurate period. This is why, I decided to purchase the MWO. It too doesn't diagnose but you can use it everyday! The MWO rejuvenates all your cells in or outside your body. 


This is the GB4000 it to reaches near the $5000 range in price. Very powerful. Great for researchers not so for those who need or have to know which updated frequencies you would need catered to yourselves. That's why truerife is the smart way of using a Rife.


Whereas the Rife machine uses is only one specific groups of frequencies for single type of illnesses. I hope you can appreciate my decision  why I can't buy the "TrueRife"because $5000.00 is too expensive to keep in the closet until I get sick and you have to get the proper medical diagnosis in order to know, which frequencies you actually need.  

I've read where people would use their instincts but pain can be a tale, tale sign of something else happening to you. As for the latter, you can always use the MWO daily to keep all your cells fully charged, which allows the immune system to fight off diseases and other maladies.

This TrueRife is very powerful and you really have to be diagnose from a medical profession stand point. The reason is, you could really mess something up in your systems by using the wrong frequencies! These are not toys but very powerful machine using a ton of voltage that both go through the Tesla Coil and to each of the concentric circular rings or through rife bulbs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...