Tuesday, April 9, 2019

MOST POPULAR RADIONIC DEVICES. (FOR SALE BY OWNER)






The one I have is surrounded by oak box with the two antenna in the back and with the glass top you can see his handy work. Go to: 

http://www.yoyodyneindustries.com I had experienced parallel worlds using this device...I have a dear friend who is going from realm to realm! But he was using it for a few months, then, he was excited where he goes to see is Doppelganger. It freaked me out when I found myself living inside the Chief of the FBI. I wanted to find a mirror and when I looked into it, I saw what I never expected! Again, I really don't have the time when working on my SE-5.


Drop by from time to time to see if I release Patrick Flanagen's NEO used it once and that was it. I have a SuperBeacon, the site is at yoyodyne sells it for $2250.00. I had a custom made super- beacon out of wood with glass top from EJ Gold. I may let it go for $1500.00. It comes with 12 levels of cds's.




1. The late Dr. Bell's gold pyramid, I have done many experiments and will keep using it until I release the Power Gold Pyramid to the public. I will let it go for $255.00 it's like new! I'm letting go for 10% from the Pyradyne's price. 



2. I also have the IDL-22, which goes for around $625.00. at the Neo-technology website. My price is $500.00


This is called, "The Gateway" It's around $626.00


I just don't have the time, to put a few hours into it. Since my bad accident it stayed in the closet, while I was mulling out if I really want to get rid of it. Besides this powerful device wants a lot of attention and I can't put that into it. I got my SE-5 and Remote Broadcaster to work on everyday and prepare for my blog updated videos in the near future.

I mentioned it want's your attention, this was fact well burned into us! After doing 30-1 hour days with the device it would wake me up using my wife's voice but she was still sleeping! Somehow for whatever the reason, it was constantly waking me up. I went out into the living room and sat down looking at it. I made a verbal request to let me sleep and it finally did!

It' probably the best manifesting device I ever came across to own. The only thing and this is my disclosure, be careful if you decide to get it, nothing is for free! I am talking both physical and spiritual. James Rink on his site and youtube you can find a protocol on anything. I did the psychic protocol after open the star-gate and did this for 30 days. Everything we did or was going to do put us in the right place and always at the right time.

Both of us couldn't keep up with it, and you have to monitor what your thinking because of the DNA inside the unit once you make the connection it will lock on to you like a structural link, from the target brought back to the IDL-22. That's my discloser statement!

buffstop@aol.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...