Saturday, April 6, 2019

#17: THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF RIFE CD'S AND CHEAP AND EXPENSIVE IN-EFFECTIVE RIFE MACHINES...I SEEN JUNK LABELED "RIFE" AND IT DOES THIS DOCTORS DISCOVERY, ROYAL RIFE'S RESEARCH NO JUSTICE TO OUR MAINSTREAM ALTERNATE MEDICINES.







There are thousands claiming their own version of the Rife machine is the way to go. But only a rare, few actually do change peoples lives! I spent many years trying to make a decision on which one to invest in and I concluded that truerife.com is the most effective to date.

I would like to introduce my readers of a "Rife" device that actually does what it states it does! Just type in "Rife" machines and you will have hundreds of thousands of browsing results. I spent over 15 years reading about these marvelous devices but there was the same underlying issues talked about, and that was do they really work? 

Some say yes, while others say no! There is much junk out there called Rife's! Unless the Rife radiation can go through your bones and flesh it will not do you any good! I am not doctor or a holistic practitioner but I am studios and love my research. 
I am not biased to any particular item, but I watch what is said by those who actually purchased these said machines. I am not going off into the history of Rife, you all can do that yourselves! 

I only research for myself and my wife for our betterment and if it looks and feels and is highly recommended from their purchasers, I will give it a time of day and maybe share this information with serious individuals who want to help their families and themselves without spending their life's savings at a hospital! Another thing consider CBD Oil from ancient oils website. No THC like one would take a joint. Read about it at 

https://ancientlifeoil.com/product/life-3000mg-natural-1oz/

I am not super duper out to save the world! When it comes down to it, all I am concerned with is two people I know, who have to take care of each other and if not, no one else will! Those two are myself and my wife! We are the most important in my personal universe, as we decided both my wife and I to share with one another our help and our live as in sacrifice and in love! I am sure you would feel the same for your families, I would certainly hope so! 

"Hope" is the only quintessential tool that allows each of us to hang on for one more day waiting for that magic pill to come around our way!

This is what allows me fuel the fire of research and to look for "hope", don't knock "hope" because when anyone of us are at deaths door and all you can afford is a quarter ounce of "hope", that person "will give everything" they have, to hang onto life one more minute! 

We are humans and we value what is built into our genomes and DNA and RNA, the ability to sustain our biological lives as long as we can! It has nothing to do with being selfish, especially when it comes down to it, that is you and your neighbor the only life that will be important to both of you and your neighbor is themselves!






Getting past the "moral" concepts of life, I wanted to share with you all some of this "hope" a hope that brings in testimonies every month about their issues being resolved in miraculous ways! I say this because I read where two people who live in opposite sides of the world both having critical issues were both healed coincidentally using the same device! 

A good Rife machine is going to cost your $4000+! Don't ever believe for a single moment that your going to purchase the theoretical device that Royal Rife had used to heal critical issues for only $500.00 or less!

I read many stories of those purchasers and in fact literally contacted them letting them know I had interest in the device, and the email they sent was "DON'T" waste your money like we did! This contradiction of the device they purchased was phenomenal. 

The guy told me his wife was sick and needed some of that "hope" it was expensive but remember above I said if there is a quarter ounce of hope for sale, people will pay everything for it to hang on to life for another day or the next five minutes.

Most articles you read about Rife shows scientific this and that and the "how's" and the "Why's"of the device. Then a well thought out article is written hoping to catch your sale here and there. The only "sell" I am trying to accomplish is what to watch out for, there's thousands involved here to lose!

Everything you are reading here is "impromptu" like all my articles. I didn't take notes and don't need to because I am intimate with my research and remember everything I read and researched. I write from the heart, not from the head! I allow my personal "passions" to guide me through a non-passionate Internet world we live in. 

We need "compassion" in our communication, this is an open invite to share the same "compassion" together. It allows me to communicate what I discover along the way, to at least help somebody out there looking for the same thing I am!

Now let's get more in depth to the "hope" cause...I too have issue I wish I could heal up right now! I can sit here all day and hope it happens or I could sacrifice my time and monies to make things begin to happen! Those are the choices each of us have! The "haves" and the "Don't Have's". 

I read and heard about Rife technologies for many years now and a lot of sites us the authentic history and loudly trumpet Royal Rife's medical accomplishments. They will then add their product that will solve your issues for only $500 and some bad ones range into 4-5 thousand dollars!



Listening to Rife Frequencies is like trying to baking a whole ham on the oven burner! They just don't work! Buyers beware!


I always said, you get what you pay for, but using commonsense be careful in buying expensive "junk", it to exist on the outer spectrum of marketing. I am willing to invest $6500.00 toward a device that produces time and time again. 

But with device one can go as low as $3100.00. I am not going to mention all the cheap machines you can get for $500+ as I know they don't do the job! The only complaint I heard about this device was only the price! But I never in all the years, ever seen anything about it doesn't work!

Stay away from "Spooky" Rife devices they don't work on a physical basis, they are known from their radionic type work and when your sick you need real results not psychological healing! Big claims are made with this but buyer be ware!

Believe me when I tell you all, I checked out all the machines worth checking out and everyone of them had the stamp of "Rife" attached to it doesn't mean it is a "RIFE"! 

I know everyone has a right to sell their works online but we the customers have to watch our bottom line the costs and what those costs entail. I admit the machine I am going to purchase took me 8 years to make that decision because the cost and the quality is unmatched in the Electromagnetic spectrum of devices.

The cost is what kept me from making myself much better. EM devices do effect the biological but the less powered machines only can penetrate so far! We need a device that can go right through our flesh and bone and beyond the blood/brain barrier. 

Don't worry it is safe yet it is so powerful that if you have spirochetes or worms etc. you will feel them jump around and try to get away from the EM this device delivers. 

https://www.truerife.com/TrueRifeQuestions.html

I was fortunate, I caught a recent testimony and I emailed that family who just purchased the device (Basic) with no add-ons. He and his family had suffer from "Wood Tick" bite. Everyone in the family were infected with "Lyme's" disease. 

They caught it in Minnesota I believe and then moved to Texas. The gentleman was nice enough to give his own testimony. He told me, him and his entire family were suffering from joint pain and everything that "lyme" can give to you and there is no known cure!

Testimony from just a few out of hundreds of sales, I couldn't list them all in this blog article alone...

He told me he too waited a long time and finally being sick all the time was all he could bare! So, he made the plunge and purchased the basic machine with the double bubble bulb (lasts for about 20 years) of use. 

It cost him $3150.00, he began using the device on his entire family using the "lyme" frequencies that are successful with other people that use the same device. The strong frequency generator device is $2700.00 and the double bubble is $450.00. He has been to doctors every week and month and all he could get was some medications to ease the pain and suffering.



l

This person is doing  "Pathogen" Scanning...


He ran it once a day on his family for about four weeks. One of his children told their mother and father they were feeling much better and it was the first time any of his children said such a thing since being infected for months prior to purchasing such a machine. 

Now the treatments he indicated have become less and less and he and his family now have the chance of a normal life without excoriating pain. I thanked him back for sharing this testimony but his is one out of hundreds I had copied each month!

I understand how Electromagnetic energy works and this company took it to the brink which is why the cost is so high. It has solid state circuitry with built in phase-shifting for any of who understand the working theory behind this, usually a musician would understand this! 

Frequencies need a strong carrier wave to take it through the body deep enough to effect the disorder. The standard Rife Frequencies anyone could have access too but if the machine isn't strong enough to carry the electromagnetic's through the body, then it doesn't qualify as a Rife!

Waiting for prices to go down in this generation, your fooling yourselves! If anything prices will rise each and every year. Don't use this as an "excuse" to keep yourselves or your family members in their current state of issues. There are other ways!

I will write about the specifics of this awesome generator in another article. I just wanted to let those who been kicking the can down the road, stop and listen there is a device that works just like it was design to do! 

We can argue costs all day long, but it all boils down to how desperate do you feel? Why those that are sick who could afford a good device don't do it until it is too late for them! I feel for those who struggle, which by the way we all do in our own ways, and to see the price such as this, does smart!

But I know if a person wants it bad enough they will find a way! The gentleman ahead of the company isn't a people person and you deal with him like a business man in a sense. They have everything you need plus to operate this device and his software has thousands of Rife frequencies and hundreds of special Rife programs for specific issues as well. His programs prove well for itself. 

He will answer your emails and be helpful in case your equipment has been damage, they are fast replacing it. He will give you a number of someone close in your area or state who has one if you have any additional questions.




This is the jewel of the TrueRife system, this frequency generator is the most sophisticated device ever built for its price range! New F-122 in 2019.


I found this to be a valuable tool/experience, I called a lady who was a wife of a TWA pilot located in my state and she purchased the device for her specific issues and was very pleased of the results after about two weeks using the Rife Device! 

She told me it's expensive but worth every penny she spend. She was very helpful with the questions I had. She told me something inside my leg would move each time she applied the RIFE program, it would scramble and at first it was weird and then it stopped completely after two to three times of treating the area.

I told her I completely understand the working frequencies and how something like this would happen! I also knew when she told me it stopped, meaning whatever her issue these wiggles under her skin were destroyed completely after two to three phases! 


The only work she had to do was hold the hand bulb unit against her leg for a few minutes and sometimes using the double bubble and sitting in front of it for about 20-30 minutes each day. The other jewel in this crown is their unique and one of a kind body scanner!






No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...