Saturday, March 30, 2019

#16: HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT BIO-MAGNETICS ALONG WITH ULTRA HIGH FREQUENCIES CONVERTING CONVENTIONAL MEDITATION OR LEARNING TO ULTRA CONVENTIONAL







Once in awhile when scanning over the net, one does and can run into decades old forums when DOS was the main platform for Microsoft. Back then people didn't hurry up with something because it took to long!


I was looking around for some unusual practices around 2001 or so from aged forums. I came across one that peaked my interest somewhat. There was this Rawl guy who was a research/scientist in the early 50's on up to the late 1990's into Magnetics, I tried to determine what pushed him to do what he done and I haven't found any real answers, other than, he just stopped his experiment cold in its track. I can hypothesize why he did, what he did, but that's about all. So what did he do? Here is a copy I found online:

Walter Rawls, who worked with the effects of monopolar magnetic fields on matter with the late Albert Roy Davis, told me in a telephone conversation of his experiments with a North pole magnet situated over the pineal gland.
A mask was made which held the North pole end of a long cylindrical magnet over the pineal gland. The purpose was to stimulate the gland and see if there was anything to this ‘third eye‘ business. Exposure was in the range of 10-30 minutes per day over a period of about 4 weeks.
Within the first week, he was sitting at his desk reading documents when he noticed something move out of the corner of his eye. As he looked up, the ghostly figure of a man had walked through one wall, moved across the room and disappeared through another wall. The figure was totally unaware of Walter. Further exposures to this North pole field took place over a second and third week.
The second week, the same ghostly figure moved through the room and glanced toward Walter as he passed through. This time, the figure appeared to have slightly more detail, not quite so ghostly.
The third week, while busy working on documents, Walter noticed a change in the room. When he looked up, the wall had dissolved away and he was looking at a small hill where a man and woman sat beneath a tree. It was the same ghostly male figure who he had seen on the other occasions. He sat quit still, watching this pastoral scene for several minutes.
The man looked over toward Walter and appeared startled. It was as if he clearly SAW Walter this time and possibly recognized Walter as the ghost that he had seen the previous week! The image faded away and the wall restored to its normal condition. From that moment on, Walter never used the pineal stimulator again.

This is one of the magnet other than the cylindrical that was used, below it was on his refrigerator. Walter didn't use this type! $45.00!




Walter Rawls was a man of many talents! Bio-Magnetics was 90% of his research! What he was doing back then with the below experiment he wasn't anticipating what had happen during the outcome! It shook him up!

So, I had to do a bit more digging and discovered a few people about twenty or so years ago, tried to duplicate Walter Rawls experiment by securing a 1/2 X 1" N53 earth rare magnet to a hat I believe, it really doesn't say how he constructed it. There are ways of doing such. I found using the winter ear muffs the ones that go from one ear and stretch behind the head to the other ear. I placed it around my head and covered both ears and I found the center, then I took a 1" drill bit and drilled a hole.

I placed the cylindrical magnet through the hole and I placed back on the ear muff and pushed the magnet through until I could feel it touch my center brow, where the 3rd eye reigns. Important for this to work, you have to find the "North" end of this cylindrical magnet and that is what will touch the center between your eyebrows. I guess by now you can picture it in your head how it was setup. I call it the "Pineal Agitator"! The strong magnet of 14,800 gauss strength will agitate the calcium deposit that formed around the gland since you have been 17 years of age!




All of you who want to try to duplicate Walter's experiences, you probably could come up with a better idea on how to secure the magnet between the eyebrows. But this is what works best for me! At the time of this writing, I am ordering two types of magnets the one mentioned above in the first paragraph and a round flat magnet! Of course with the specifications that must be N50 or greater! The reason for the higher strength is N50-N52 can effect 3 to 4 inches into the skull and the lower end of the spectrum can only reach 1 to 2 inches deep!

Testimonials are around twenty years old, some much older. That's pretty much what I can go by for now, until I experience these same events using the magnets and other tools available in this field of magnetics and Ultra High Frequencies.

I will try to communicate what the others experienced on the forums doing the same thing. One gentleman used his cylindrical magnet every night, all night, and realized his first vivid dream became a "Precognition" event (Foretelling the Future). 

He dreamed about a phone call telling him a friend of theirs died and he was quite young. The man awakened and about one hour later, he received a phone call and one of his friends told him, did you hear, so and so died today in a bad car accident and he was so young!

Each night got progressively deeper, his dreams were more vivid and he had lucid dreaming and OBE's. Walters didn't wear the device all night long, he only wore for about 30 minutes each day for four weeks! Imagine if he would have done this brazen act by wearing it all night long! 

It seems to me the best theory for Walter deciding to quit the experiment and not say all that much about it, was if you read into his history online, he was very studios, renaissance man! He wasn't into the "spiritual" aspect of Bio-Magnetics just what it could do for a person who was ill.




Again, after reading the above, one has to wonder, why he did it and why he quit! So, safe to say, he was more geared to practicality of his work not the spirituality. Another gentleman took off a round magnet from his refrigerator and used a stretchy headband to hold this round magnet in place while he slept. 

He too, also began to experience wild dreaming and seeing people in his room as dark ghostly figures but each week of using the magnets the ghostly figures like what happened to Walters Rawl became brighter and much more realistic.

Sometimes things getter better with age, in this case, the technological age we now live in verses twenty years ago. Taking these bits and pieces of information via testimonies and or past experiments that were documented, we can now fill in the blanks so to speak and get a clearer understanding.

I personally knew that magnets are used to heal broken bones and are suppose to calm a person down. They use them in just about all kinds of jewelry known to mankind. Some use electro-magnets to further treatments that are stubborn to heal. But I wouldn't use an electro-magnet on my head! 

I wouldn't suggest you do either! Static magnets are better and much safer when you are messing with your noodle! The only reason I mentioned this was because of the uniqueness that somewhat all the spiritual benefits of magnets disappeared from the circuit, when it comes to further spiritual awakenings.

I was following one guy who only used the magnet on his brow for only 10 days and was able to hear voices from other dimensions around him! They were distinct and could be understood. He was able after the magnet sessions just close his eyes and see a multitude of things beyond the veil. 

Another gentleman stated that, he had a headache and he noticed his magnet was lying on the lamp stand and he put it on and near morning hours he had very vivid dreaming going on, he consciously awakened to find his body was in paralysis and he could take his astral arms out of his physical arms!



There was a show I was watching called, "Monsters and Mysteries", they were short testimonials given by those who seen UFO's and Bigfoots etc. One of the stories showed a Bigfoot carrying a crystal type bulb and it was emanating white light whereas you couldn't see the material the ball was made of. 

Then once the creature entered into the woods a light appeared in the sky above and then shut off! All evidence of the creature was completely gone! The reason I made mention of such a story is because one guy doing this magnet experimentation had such a testimony!

There seems to be a common theme going on with all these small amount of testimonies. Seeing the future, not predicting it! Seeing other beings in their own dimensions and in ours. Bringing both worlds together with a common thread using static magnetics and decalcification of the Pineal Gland.

He had a very vivid dream experience and he saw a geometrical parts coming together and it created itself into a "globe of light"! He was amazed! When he awakened consciously to get up, the ball of light was still in his room. 

He also said, he dreamed about things in the morning and upon awakening and getting ready to go to work, whatever he was dreaming came to pass easily. He also, seen the lottery numbers and of course never played them. One week later all six numbers showed up in the exact miscellaneous order. Maybe next time!



Well I guess the question remains, will you be able to experience what a few others about twenty years ago have done? The magnetics are relatively cheap except the one further up for $45.00.

Now what did I use to insert the cylindrical magnet to touch my pineal area between the eyebrows?




I drilled a one inch center hole with my home battery drill in the center where the magnet should go. You have to put it on so you can know where the center is between your eyebrows and mark it clearly, then I shoved the magnet through the hole into the other side and put back on the muffs with the arch at the center of my forehead, essentially you place them on backwards. If the magnet is touching your brow area, then keep pushing it through until it does. You see wasn't hard at all!

The muff is only for the one inch long magnet, I guess you could use the flat one on this also by gluing it on the inside of the arch making sure you center it first, like you did the other long magnet. The reason I am going to experiment with two, I want to see which one works better and how long one would have to use each one for results equal or better. 

Remember, I am using the Echofone at the same time for 30 minutes to one hour each evening. I will try to wear the magnet all day at home! Or as much as I can without feeling too uncomfortable.

Knowledge doesn't exist about something, when it's lost through several generations of pushing it back for the new. Only when it's found does it become "knowledge" once again!

I have a bit on my plate and it will take a few weeks to log in the magnetic usages and any experiences along the way. Plus I am testing the "Echofone" using Binaural and Isochronic Mixtures along with making personal subliminal of my choosing. 

The Echofone will play with that Erickson NLP programming Hypnosis CD. The magnet experiment is just something extra to fill in the void when not doing anything else. What I am doing is nothing new that probably hasn't been done before. But the Echofone has been on the market since 1970's!

A lot of generations grew up and passed on during those years and for some reason the home researcher has dropped the ball along with pseudo-science inquiries about such things. I just figured why not tow the line for now and maybe I might see an award for doing so! 

Just to let you know the amounts of money to do these things are expensive! This is why you should always do you homework and ask is this really worth going in debt for!

The only expense is the Echofone around $429.00, I have many type of CD programs going from Inner-Talk to Remote viewing and Remote Influencing to self-hypnosis and Hemi-Synch and the list goes on. Collected on these over the years.

I will be mentioning other things along the way, I may not be personally doing it but I will let you all know just in case there is someone who thinks whatever I find would be worth the investment and time to put into it. 

I'm retired, not doing a whole lot, so I have the time to do all these experimentations and besides it's my hobby over the years. The HDR will be included once I get a system up and running. This site will be the "Go To Site" for the unusual and questionable things mankind comes up with.





No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...