Sunday, March 10, 2019

#13: IF YOU HAD IN THE PAST PURCHASED ONE OF THESE HDR'S AND YOU PROBABLY ARE ALREADY AWARE HOW INACCURATE IT IS. THE MACHINE IS FUN TO USE AND IT WILL TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE IN TIME BUT NOT WHERE YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO!






Watch how fast the watch goes forward in time and it can go backwards just the same! Whatever it does, it is doing it to the operator who hold the electromagnet and the big square magnet showing in the video above. That larger magnet costs over an extra $100.00+

I remember when my dad would sit out on the evening porch and tell us stories of what he use to do on the farmstead. Could you imagine what kind of story we could tell them!

I want to share with you all what happened to me and my wife and two other Officers of the state...I was using the HDR one evening prior to picking up my wife at work. I only used it for about ten minutes total. So, I waited until I needed to leave and the evening was warm and the night sky was filled with stars! It was a normal travel of 45 miles to pick up my wife. The road was straight and ran through all countryside. The only thing I had to worry about was deer jumping out in front of my moving car.

About halfway or so down the road, something happened! It wasn't business as usual. The change was very subtle, I looked at my radio to check the time and when I glanced up to the road, there was no road! I looked around and the entire scenery was changed, it was unrecognizable. The more I drove through this, it seemed the deeper I was up to my ears in ca ca! I was really getting worried, I had to be at her job at 11:00pm and my clock was saying it was ten thirty hours.

I couldn't wrap my mind around all that was happening! I wasn't in Kansas anymore! It never dawned on me that I was experiencing what was now taking place because of the HDR I used for ten minutes prior to going after my wife. Nothing was as it seemed on the outside. I could only see enough road ahead of me to drive slow and steady. It looked like something out of the Twilight Zone! I have been driving this scenic route for years and now I see no farmers fields or rolled haystacks. But what I do see, is distorted images all around me!

There are such things as "Roaming or Rogue Time Vortexes! At first I couldn't understand it, let alone imagine one on the prowl late at night looking for signature energies that something like the HDR puts out!

As fast as it came upon me, it disappeared! I know I was driving for at least twenty minutes and that only leaves me ten minutes to pick up my wife! I looked at the clock and it showed, 9:35pm! How is that possible! Being in that dimensional shakeup for such a long time and going slow because I couldn't see beyond my headlamps. Yet the time was the time! 

I quickly looked ahead and I was at the interstate already? There was no way! Yet here I was! I picked up my wife and she made a comment, "Oh, your early!" I told her you wouldn't believe what just happened to me!

We were going back home on that country road from the Interstate and someone passed us up and beep their horn! My wife said, who are they? They are my co-worker Officers. They were going about 70 mph! I was going 55 because gas was so high at that time. It was a little foggy out but nothing unusual. 

About twenty minutes into our driving and discussing that scary event a car passed us up and beeped their horn. My wife said, "Arn't they the ones who passed us up doing over 70mph? Yes! Maybe they got a flat and had to fix it or something. We got home with nothing more going on.

It wasn't five minutes waiting to get in the doors ready to go back to work, when two officers took me aside and with their ashen white faces told me, "Are you using that crazy time machine"? I told them, "Yes I am". The one officer said you don't know what you have and you almost left us behind in some weird place! Please for both of our sakes, throw that thing away before someone gets hurt. 

I asked him, what do you think happened last night. The officer told me, you remember we passed you up! I said, "Yes", I do. We went around 70 mph and we were about 5 miles ahead of you all. Something happened too weird to explain but we seen a cars back lights and we passed them up only to find it was you and your wife!

Theories are story constructs to help us deal with sudden realities that we never knew existed. They help us rationalize ideas that couldn't possibly be but yet here they are and here it is!

He continued, there is no way for that to happen! Here is my theory after talking with the officers, I got caught up in a vortex prior to going to work. I used the HDR prior to going on that long road. There might have been a rogue vortex coming through the area, picture it like a tornado! 

This caught me up prior. After picking up my wife and going home and what happened to both officers, apparently this rogue vortex was still in the area and because I was still under the influence of the HDR it followed us home. But what was unexpected was, the two officers got caught up in this same vortex!

This situation was real and scary not just for the two officers but this officer and his wife. I didn't realize how powerful this HDR is when using it for short periods of time. One never knows when these rogue moving vortexes will catch up with you and take you for a ride on the wild side. My wife was always very nervous thinking we may get caught up in one and lose our jobs because we can't get to work on time. But her real fear was, I would get caught up in one of these and never come back. This is why I never, ever, worked on "Physical" Time Travel with this device.

It is not accurate, it's a $400 Radionic/Electromagnetic Device. It isn't a black ops investment of millions of dollars vested into their time travel protocols like the PE. Keep this in the back of your minds when using the HDR. You may get a week or two of nothing happening and all of the sudden you are in a place and time you have no idea of or even how to get out of it! Being helpless is a very bad feeling! Everyone loves control not to be controlled! With this HDR, there is absolutely no control! Sure, you program your date and year and month where you want to go, that is no guarantee that is where you will end up!

If you haven't already, take some time and read about the Philadelphia Experiment! This will give you a minuscule idea what the HDR is trying to accomplish. It's not just the HDR but the subconscious mind also that manipulates time and space. The HDR is the focal point!

Steven Gibbs and I talked for hours concerning this and he told me time and time again, that the HDR is scaled down version of the Philadelphia Experiment! He told me, he only goes two years physically in the future or two years physically in the past! Carl Novella a long time user of this device, uses a 50,000 volt (Direct Voltage) only! 

This opens a virtual time tunnel so to speak and allows him to physically depart this timeline. Steve told me he goes anywhere from 300 years in the  future or past! Steve said, I don't have that much confidence in this machine no matter how well I built the device.

Now here is the builder and designer telling us, if you go beyond a year or two physically, you may or may not come back to tell about it. I generally am happy just to "Astral Time Travel" in the future or in the past as far as it will take me! I know at anytime I can come back if need be. 

Whereas I don't have this same guarantee when I physically time travel! Do what you want and how you want, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up when using this device. The only guarantees in this world are two things, "Death and Taxes"! Keep it in mind, no matter what you experiment with.

When I try to astrally time travel without the HDR, I simply can't! But I want to say the HDR isn't the only machine you can astrally time travel with! I purchased some years ago, a machine called the "SE-5 1000"! Don Paris builds these unit in America. 


I made up a time travel protocol a "worded" protocol in a bullet statement style of writing. I put the commands what I wanted to experience and where and how etc. Two evenings gone by, that night I was astrally sent to Area 51 of all places!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...