Tuesday, March 26, 2019

#15: NEO NEUROPHONE AND ECHOFONE LEARNING TO KEEP RESEARCH AT A BARE MINIMUM AND WATCHING THE DOLLARS AND THE LOSSES THAT ONE COULD INCUR WHEN EXPERIMENTING WITH THESE TOOLS.







DSP Neuro-Phone (Model out of Production) NEO-Neuro-Phone (Model out fo production)Newest Model that I current have stored away!


The SE-5 1000 is made in the USA I believe in NM. This machine if you're not in a money pinch, is the most powerful device on the human psyche on this known planet! 

What makes me excited about using the (SE-5 1000) a Probability Analyzer built and designed by Don Paris was, I could make up from scratch a "worded command" that would also imply training my subconscious mind with the exact wording of where I wanted to go and who I didn't want to meet etc. These conditional "words" bullet statements not sentences, think of it as a checklist! Along side each word was a (+) or a (-). Plus for what I desired and a minus what I didn't want to manifest.

It only took about two weeks of broadcasting the time traveling protocol. You see it never did occur to me that the bullet style "wordings" only, instead of using numerical rate arrangements , would also be balancing my subconscious mind at the same time by the SE-5 1000. To now understand what went on  during those time travel tests after the fact, it was effortless and probably easier than the HDR from Gibbs! I just wrote the program covering the basic of the "who, what, when, where and the How! The SE-5 did all the rest.

Had I not had such an epiphany using this SE-51000, all the time travel special wording used on my SE-5 would have been never discovered by anyone else for probably a very long time. Going the next step up in modernization, I want to talk about the ECHOFONE and NEURO-PHONE. Those of us in the early 80's heard about Dr. Patrick Flanagan, who was a child protege. He invented a device that could not only speak to Dolphins but retrieve their answers back to the listener. The Naval State Department, classified this new invention as "Top Secret"!

What Flanagan essentially developed was to bypass the human ear mechanics and use a old way of communication that has been dormant in humans for thousands of years.

The first devices was known as the "Neuro-Phone. This device has two transducers and you can place them on your leg or arms or shoulders or wherever you get a clear, clean signal that travels through the bones and blood to the head! Thus by passing the human ear and its mechanisms. They call it, Artificial Telepathy! 

I have over a hundred dollars recently invested with Inner-talk and speedzen and I will have to painstakingly go over each one using just the ECOFONE to see what type of results I might get. Why not the Neuro-Phone? Because I it's updated as the Neuro-Phone is yet maintains the original layout switches and buttons. These are the only two devices I know of in the world that can do this feat. (I have Flanagan's new Neuro-phone but I don't care all that much for it. The ECO-PHONE comes with headset and transducers.

According to other research using Ultra-high Frequencies that the ECOFONE uses, it was documented in clinical studies that the "Dolphin" frequency as they like to call it, will cause the "RESULTS" to come a lot faster and smoother! This device converts sound into UHF signal, the sending Ultra-High-Frequencies, it sort of works like a carrier wave for the sound or sounds. "Subliminal" messages are a type of sound above your normal hearing.  Even Inner-Talk suggest his mp3's are quite effective using subliminal sound messages to be transferred from the ECHOFONE directly to the brain, bypassing your ears,

Putting all "subliminal" aside at the moment, I want you all to focus on an instrument I am at the time of this writing or by the time you read this, will obtain this ECHOFONE. There are lots of vendors who still sell them!

This one will take a longer approach using a newly constructed subliminal approach, which is why I am vesting $429 for the ECHOFONE, because I have to figure out "Worded" commands for the "Subconscious" programming. 

I know it worked for the SE-5 because it is designed that way, now throw into the mix Ultra-high-Frequency converting device, now all those bullet "wording"s that created the Time Travel Protocol maybe recorded and played through the ECHOFONE directly to the brain! (Experiment yet to be proven anecdotally).

Prior using the SE-5; I didn't need that ultra-high- frequency and I solely depended upon my SE-5 1000 to do what it had to do, as it was programmed to do. This might be the wrong approach, but until I try and know for sure, I will keep this on schedule.





The SE-5 works independently without needing  your subconscious thoughts to energize and mobilize your instructions, this is why the SE-5 even surpasses a typical Hieronymus or any other analog device anywhere. Whereas, the ultra-high-frequency as the last result, will begin to decalcify the Pineal Gland through your worded command recordings that will be converted into Ultra-Frequency to reach the brain directly. 

Like I said, with the SE-5 was a grand success  transporting myself to Area 51 and now adding the UHF as a carrier wave for sound recording could be twice as effective. Or  it may not be! But the cost of the ECHOFONE is by far less than the SE-51000. $400+ and you can easily procure this device at "Inner-Talk" dot com. I say this would be the second runner up if I couldn't afford such a device as the SE-5.

Words and bullet statements, which by the way are much more effective, can produce miracles out of the field of possibilities. 

Where do we go from here? This depends on whether you have access to a SE-5 and if not, we can use the ECOFONE to constantly process the recorded time travel protocol. We now await for the subconscious mind to activate using the above technique what we desire to happen, using ultra-high-frequency and using subliminal technologies both at the same time. 

Eventually, it will boil down to which subliminal out there I would like or make my own and add my own style of commands for the subconscious mind. From what I read you can create a ultra high frequency with the "Mindzoom" but not sure either way, I read a blip about it online somewhere. 

It seems this will be a very busy week for us, getting all this down. I want to create a voice recording of my Time Travel protocol. Showing my step by step instructions. If someone who would be interested in such experimental research. I just have to take my protocol and record it with my own voice, no subliminal here. Or I can take a product such as Inner-Talk for other uses, using the ECOFONE.

The ECHOFONE and the NEURO-PHONE were created a little after the first one came on the market called the "NEURO-PHONE. Flanagan created the Neuro-phone and Aqua-Labs created the ECHOFONE. 

I was away for a spell, to learn all about the ECHOFONE and who  its creator was etc. There are only two current models being sold from companies not E-bay etc. I will purchase my ECOFONE  from Eldon Taylor,  whom I purchased a few "Inner-Talk" cd's from a few years ago. One of my quick tests is to setup the ECHOFONE and connect it to my Walmart CD player or off Apple I-Tunes. We will first have to get acquainted with the use of hearing the UHF inside our head. This sixth sense for "Telepathy" is hardly ever used.

Then I will plug into the unit; I will place the transducers at appropriate parts of my body. Once all the hookups are completed, I will turn on the power from the unit and secure the velcro straps to hold into place the two transducers one place would be over third eye or commonly known as the Pineal Gland or anywhere where I can get a faint signal, which in any case will by-pass the inner-ears going directly through the bone to the brain! I want to use hypnosis cd's first before listening to the subliminal's.


From my research I had to go back as far as 1985 to learn about Patrick Flanagan prototype NEUROPhone. Shortly thereafter, the ECHOFONE was ready to be sold online. The ECHO-FONE is much better than his, Mr. Flanagan's three previously built Neuro-phone. This statement is just a matter of my own opinion others would go for Flanagan's device. His is around $800 verses ECHOFONE for half the price. 


Sometimes it is better to wait than to jump into devices because you don't know if the inventor has built a more durable device and a more effective way of communications.

I'm waiting to see what bugs were showing up in Flanagans machines and ECHOFONE just upgraded their new version by correcting the errors made on the Neurophone. Good market practice! Supply's Needed: $429.00 ECHO-FONE, personally I like this much better because it has one function aimed at using just "Ultrasound"only for the duration of such an experiment.




ECHOFONE-DOLPHIN COMMUNICATION WAS THE INSPIRATION BEHIND THIS DEVICE. IT ALLOWS US TO HEAR ULTRASONICALLY ALL MUSIC OR MEDITATION AND OPENS THE THIRD EYE (DECALCIFIES) THE OUTER CORE OF THE PINEAL GLAND.


I have the newer one; I used it one time but I much more like the ECHO-FONE, it will only allow me to use one type mode "Ultrasonic". Using the NUERO-PHONE built by Flanagan will cost $1200.00 this is because Patrick is not building these devices at the moment (supply and demand). 


They are hard to come by! The NUERO-PHONE has three mode of operation Green: Ultrasonic Mode...Orange: PHI sound...Blue-Calming effect or for meditation. It works great but there is too much for me to experiment with and more than one mode will hold me back for months in my testings. Again matter of choice.

https://www.innertalk-store.com/products/echofone


I am purchasing the ECHOFONE because I want to keep things simple, I don't need 3 modes of operation that is built into the Flanagan NEO-Neurophone. The ECO will serve me a simple purpose! 


FOR SALE:

Hopefully it would be a mutual  benefit to anyone; who may want to purchase my NEO-Neuro-Phone to use the best of the best of Pat Flanagan's NEO model, it's all black and can fit inside your pocket easily and hook up to CD players or whatever playing device the  NEO can be hooked up to. 


Since these  NEO's are hard to come by and my NEO was used for one day for five minutes and boxed away for a year until I knew what I wanted to use it for. I want to leave it go/sell it for $900.00! In the meantime, I will use these funds toward my new lab equipment this is how you would be helping me and in return you are getting Flanagan's top of the line Neuro-phone for $300.00 off his purchase price!


My wife understands of taking losses, since the things I purchase are experimental anyways. Before I purchase such items, we talk it over and I share the potential losses with her and the potential gains! I see on E-bay someone selling their NEO for $1200.00! They probably will get it sold because the NEO is now off the markets, I am talking the new one; not the old one with a star shaped pyramids printed all over it. I am going to purchase the ECHOFONE for other reasons!


It's ashamed I have no use for this NEO, since it does have good modes on it. If you are researcher of many things like I am, you will now understand my views about having too much at ones disposal. Sometimes it would cause confusion and mixed results when testing too many things all at once. Money is tight with all of us, even I have budget what I am able to lose at the end. I paid $1200.00 and have to take a $300.00 loss by selling it for $900.00 immediate loss!







No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...