Friday, March 1, 2019

#12: NOT EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE COULD USE ONE OF THESE DEVICES AND BE ADVISED IT IS NOT ACCURATE ON TIMELINE ENTRIES. IT'S FUN TO USE AND EXPERIENCE! IT ALSO INVITES OPEN VORTEX IN ONE'S HOME.









The simplistic way of running and experimenting with the HDR from Steven Gibbs...


When I purchased Gibbs HDR in the fall of seven years ago, I ran it every-night for ten minutes each time. In the coming months about every two weeks I had experienced astral time traveling. I was wondering why only once every two weeks? The was nothing more I could do to enhance the use of the HDR. 

It seemed I was trapped with Astral Time Traveling twice a month. But after about three months or so into using the device, things in the house began to vanish, I mean really vanish and show up somewhere in the house.

But the strangest thing that happened personally to me was, I was sitting watching T.V. when I notice my wedding band missing. I asked my wife if she saw it, she told me no! She said, do you think you have it on the other hand? I looked and showed her no way, I never took my ring off. 

I had the HDR for many years and every so often when I use it for about two weeks, lot's of weird events begin to happen! Sometimes small and maybe insignificant if you weren't looking for it. But if you keep your senses clear you will see manifestations.


So, we both looked all over the house, it wasn't all that expensive but it had sentimental value! After about two hours of tearing our house apart, I sat down in exhaustion admitting to my wife, that I was sorry for losing my wedding band. My wife came out into the living room because she was exhausted looking for the ring.

I was watching T.V. when I notice my wedding band appeared on my righthand ring finger! How in the world did that happen! I showed my wife and she said, "What"!!! How in the world did you find your ring! We discussed this situation for about the whole evening and we surmised it was the HDR auric energies that was causing these flukes rip through time and space. 

It actually seem like a flux that showed up and disappeared and reappeared somewhere else. I kid you not, this really happened. Then one evening, my wife and I fell asleep not five minutes went by our pots and pans began to be shuffled in our cupboards.

When she thought either someone broke into our home and rummaging the kitchen cupboards or we have a huge rat running around, little did we both know it was something more then a scurrying house mouse.

My wife got up to check the cupboards thinking there was a mouse in the cupboards or something! Such was not the case, the pots and pans were neatly stacked, nothing messed up! You have to imagine both of us were just dozing off and all the sudden our pots and pans were being bang around out loud. 

It pretty much scared the shirt off my back! Other nights, shadows would come into the being in our bedroom, they would stop at my side of the bed and just stared at me. Another time after using the HDR, a Grey alien appeared on standing near the side of my bed. I barely opened my eyes and saw him like it was a 4K image.





This alien was looking with full curiosity, turning his head from side to side. What we are experiencing was the after effects of using the HDR. When using such an unknown device it must cause ripples and static in our timeline, nothing that dramatic just blips and noises every so often. 

If you can't handle such things, I advise you to reconsider and not purchase this type of instrument. Stay far away from such things. If you are into spooks and visitations then the HDR is right for you!

Anytime one uses such devices, your subconscious mind will have in affect a lot to do with apparitions and poltergeists. The machine was designed to capture the essences of the subconscious mind to power it up! This is how radionics works! But not all radionics are alike, it all depends solely on the builder of such a device. 

You have to know what it is you are looking to do with it. Many people written me and asked, "why it didn't work for them", I told them, you have to use radionics the way the machines were designed to be used.

Radionics takes a bit of time and patience, I was lucky, I already was trained to do radionics much earlier life. So, when I purchased the HDR I recognized it right away, a radionic device with an electromagnet...

Radionics can be learned but it takes time! If you want to time travel using something like the HDR, you have to be willing to learn and to make mistakes, these are dues everyone has to pay throughout life in order to enjoy the fruits of their labors. 

I am also getting a powerful earth rare magnet to use with my big square mag that I purchased from Steven Gibbs. This mag costs over $200.00. More magnets mean more gauss strength. It's also my intentions to get two Tesla Coils and run the HDR in the center of them, with it connected to myself.

HDRkid has physically time traveled using this artificial vortex, Steven Gibbs told me, he would never do that, he doesn't want to take any chances of not being able to come back. Steve told me, he only goes out physically two years in the past and two years in the future. HDRKid is his alias, his true name is Carl Novella. 

I will give this to Mr. Novella he is the "real" deal when it comes to Gibbs HDR. He has tried so many different ways of using it! As far as, using a 50,000volt Tesla Coil to create an artificial vortex while running his HDR outside his car in Florida where he use to live many years ago!

He has been with Steven Gibbs for around 20+ years by phone and they both including myself were on Coast to Coast with George Norey. Steve invited me to have the people know what I experienced using his HDR or Hyper-Dimensional-Resonator.

So now that you are aware that you should practice basic radionics before trying to time travel and you must be trained how to bring down your subconscious to "Theta" mental level because that is where the magic soon begins for "Astral Time Travel"! 

Once you are acquainted with the basics then I would suggest physical time travel and believe me when I tell you, it is not for the faint of heart! When that vortex grabs you, you will be at its mercy. There is nothing you can see or do to change what is about to happen!






No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...