Friday, June 7, 2019

####CROWS NEST III: SOLFEGGIO BLESSING OR HYPE. DISCUSSING WHAT THESE FREQUENCIES ARE DESIGNED TO DO.

                                                                       



I am going to purchase six each "Dirty Filter Cleaners", it plugs into the socket and this device from GreenWave will divert leaky electricity, then electronically eliminate it! 

Now that I have everything going smoothly with all my equipment, it is time for a step back and to make a 360, to look at some cheap and very expensive Solfeggio broadcasting units. Each model of this companies devices range from $369-1500.00! 

Some of the gun -ho might have ran across this company and its name is "Quwave" I read the site thoroughly and their products are made by college graduates majoring in "Electronics". I had to specially go out of my way to find out the reason why these devices work the way they do.



                           https://quwave.com/divine.html


My first priority is, I wanted to find away to get rid of the EMF's and WIFI's in my environment. I want to purchase only two dirty electric filters into  our wall sockets where the most damages is being done, ($160.00) and later on add as I need to. The second priority is, "Qwave" That's been around since 2011. It's a small company who hire electro-engineers fresh out of college. I read all their comments and what do you thing was talked about?




Each square contains a mobius scalar coil and a frequency generator installed into this unit. It's called a "Table Top Harmonizer". This is $499.00, they have smaller units available as well. It stimulates the Pineal Gland and psychic centers using Solfeggio frequencies riding the back of the scalar wave controlled by the mobius coil.


Did I hear someone say Qwave! Buzzer! Contestant was wrong again. These newly graduated Engineers who create these unusual scalar/Solfeggio devices were complaining about how this company shows lack of care to its own people on the job. All they care about is the money, no surprises here! They were not speaking against the products, because they believe in themselves and that the products works as advertised.

I want to purchase the "Qwave Devine" for now, they will give me thirty days to see if I am satisfied with the results. They suggest for me to carry in on my person at least from the time I am awake and then place it on a stand next to your bed while you are asleep, basically 24/7. It emits scalar waves using these to piggy back the two Solfeggio frequencies directed into the brain system, de-calcifying the Pineal Gland. 

Another unit they sale but on a different site is this device:



This is called the "QuMMULATOR" Each USB key is inserted into this floor type strip and each usb that uses specific Solfeggio frequencies can be shut off or on! It suppose to use scalar waves I believe they are the carrier waves of the Solfeggio. It doesn't make any sound it resonates with the brain using all or specific Solfeggio frequencies.

https://www.qummulator.com/shop/

The one thing I try to do is to "Kill two birds with one stone". It makes it easier to get things accomplish faster. 

So, why the two differing products? Because even if you are running the "Q" Devine, we have to contend also with the EMF's and WIFI's in the same area. "This kills two birds with one stone". No need to go into particulars about the "Dirty Electricity" at this time. Only that the two recliners for my wife and I measure, on my gauss meter a "10" in the hot red zone. I have to do something about as it effects our comfort and our inability to relax.





UPDATE: 

Off the Cuff: Last night, I wanted to listen to my "SpeedZen" mp3 on my iPhone. So, my wife set it up with her wireless BOSE headphones, you know the kind, "BOSE QUIET". My wife fell asleep almost instantly. I began to listen to the "Lucid Dream" Speedzen and that's all I remember pretty much. What I do remember was an entirely different events and places! When I awakened around 6:00am, I found my iPhone off and placed neatly on the end table, along side of with my BOSE wireless headphones.

The funny thing was, I don't remember doing it! But what I remembered was, I was in a holding camp somewhere in South East Asia, sort of like Vietnam. In this interment camp, the asians were more tolerable with Americans and there were a few of us. I was taken down a river with small rapids ahead of us, but the boatman was very good at controlling the boat down these fast but furious rapids. I was walking around the camp that was made one half in of wood into natural cut out rocks.

https://www.speedzen.com

At one point I was flying to get to the farthest other encampments along the way. At the time I didn't realize I was astral traveling during those moments. I was shown an Asian child the mother was protecting the baby, holding it very close to her breasts, yet she wanted me to look at the baby. There several white dudes who were technically in charge of the rest of us. I felt kind of useless, not knowing what was going to happen next.

This dream was very intricate (Life Like) but in another type dimension. I know what normal dreaming consists of in my life and this was far from being the norm! We had to switch our queen bed where we lie our pillows to "north" I found out the area of my pillow was polluted with EMF's when scanning with my gauss meter.

When on the boat, we came near another encampment on the shore and they wanted to capture us, so the boat man turned our boat abruptly and was going like a "bat out of hell" to avoid us from capture and that's all I can remember. As of early morning, 7 June 2019, I was once again in a very strong dream environment and a lot of particular emotions I hold back in the waking world day after day was manifesting in the dream story taken place. Some of you all know, when experiencing an emotional dreaming episode, it can affect your new day, all day long!





This is how it all started; when I was using the "Speedzen" called, "Lucid Dreaming". Just because it's title such, doesn't necessarily mean you will experience any type of Lucid Dreaming. Tell me, who can promise anything that deals with such a complex subject known as the subconscious mind. By listening to it for around seven weeks or so, the training of this exercise by itself is enough to allow other things to occur. Dimensional Traveling Physically or Telepathically talking with a phenomena called, "Entities".

All this above happened in just two evenings of listening to the mp3! In all this training, all the other small insignificant's of self discovery, is beginning to web its manifestation into my waking world. You could order SleepZen's "astral projection" and may never experience it but experience things you even thought of. The biggest thing we all let slip by when purchasing these meditation cd's, is we depend on the "title" of the mp3. Instead of knowing that all people experience many different things, we overlook it because the title says so!

Seven Weeks works with weight training because you grow the fastest in the shortest amount of time. It works for "Meditation" awesomely. It too, will eventually peak out and go back or try to go back to its normal range from day to day.


When going into meditation listening, make your goals at 7 weeks! This is the first fulfillment in stage "1" of your quest for knowledge. If you like the first "7" weeks, you will really be in for a surprise during stage "2" of your second "7" weeks of training, that will bring to you! You will experience what your unique subconscious mind will create and allow for you to experience. In my point of view the subconscious mind is the overseer!!



Think about the statement above, do you think for a moment the subconscious mind is going to give up its natural authority over you and make you helpless in the process? Our "subs" work under the veil so to speak. It works like a submarine would being under water but this case your "sub" being under your waking consciousness. You can program your sub and trick it sometimes to do what you want it to do. Once it catches on it doubles down.

I found out a way back, I was trying so hard to astral project or have a OBE. One evening I tricked my sub, I pretended to go to sleep and every so often I would block and unblock my eardrums but remain perfectly still. How does one block up their eardrums? That's easy, pretending to yawn without the "yawing" and moving of the face and neck. 

Contracting consciously the inner-ear muscle will trick the subconscious into believing you are asleep and the deeper you fall to sleep and continue to do the contracting inner-ear the easier the contractions become to such a point, you will find yourselves floating above your bodies.

What you do is create a "willful" pressure in both ears. It doesn't hold that blocking very long. When the body is suspected of sleeping, once again using tension around the inner-ears, you will notice you can hold that blocking of sound without or little effort on your parts once the body is in a sleep stage. The subconscious mind is not aware of what you are doing, thinking it was probably a natural bodily response anyways. So the sub then takes over your sleeping conscious. 



You block your inside ears by contracting them again, but this time something happens you just woke up your consciousness sharing the same dimension of your subconscious control. I found when this happens more times than not, I am now floating above my body! I thought this was so cool and it was an accidental discovery on my part. I didn't realize I could use the muscles of the ear without doing the physical yawning process when awake. 

When you plug your ears with your index fingers plugging both ears at the same time, that is what I can do by controlling the inner-ear contraction without any outside physical movement. Try it a couple of times and once you got it down, lie down for sleep but during that slow down of your brainwaves changing into "Alpha-Theta", begin to internally contract your ear drums without the chance of accidentally waking the body. 

To do the "inner-ear" light muscular contractions are doable, but it takes at the little bit of effort on our part, what I found out, the deeper the sleep from the awaken stage while lying down, the easier it is to do this inner-ear exercise.

This way of closing your ears by mentally contracting them, you can do this without moving a single muscle. This is almost the surest way to find out; you were already out of body when your consciousness became aware through this sneaky practice. have to take ambient to go to sleep at nights. 

I have to really buckle down when I lie down to sleep, I started the "contracting" exercise and as I drifted off to sleep the contracting was almost effortless! When conscious one has to soft focus internally to make it happen.

It's not hard to do, don't talk yourselves out of it and this goes to all of them, like myself, who desire to have a OBE but just can't seem to trick the subconscious mind to do it for you and at the same time allowing you to interject your conscious awakened mind. I will end this here!

Thanks for Reading!



ScareCrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...