Saturday, August 17, 2019

#39: I FINALLY HAVE ALL MY EQUIPMENT ON HAND TO MANIFEST THE "SECRET" IT'S SELF IF NEED BE! SPECTRAL ANALYZER, DARK FIELD MICROSCOPE, REMOTE BALANCER, HOLOGRAMS, CAMCORDER, ETC.







Using a Super EMF Pump with the HDR in my opinion can't hurt that bad. I wouldn't want to sleep with it on all night long. I will began to use it for the first 10 minutes using the SuperHDR, then I will shut the HDR down and let the pump run for an additional forty minutes!


Today, I received my SuperEMF Pump on Ebay, works as described. Little bigger box compared to the SuperHDR by Gibbs. I have to remind myself when running the device to keep all computers and phones or electrical away from the pump area. 

Tonight I am going to use the HDR along with the SuperEMF connected to my tripod. I am not sure if anything will happen in the next few days using it. Update: I astral projected while I was dreaming. It seemed easier this time because of the EMP Pump.

I now have my SE-5 set up for experimentation and my Remote Broadcaster, I am using this with pre-programmed cards, such as, "Cold and Flu", "Negative Energies", "Lucid Dreaming", "Eliminating Pain", "DNA" Activator" etc. My wife has done so well both physically and spiritually when I place her picture on the Bio-Holographic Broadcaster.




THIS IS DON'S PARIS CHIO 2: IT IS CHARGE BY THE COMPUTERS USB port AND THE CHARGE LASTS FOR MONTHS. THREE EACH FREQUENCIES ARE PULSATING AROUND THE HUMAN BODY FROM THINGS LIKE EMF'S ETC. 


Each of these cards with a hologram attached to it were carefully programmed using the SE-51000. He charged me $20.00 per programmed card and I purchased 20 each plus two included with the Remote Balancer. Personally I would have never purchase something like this.

I have my own SE-51000 and I will be programing my person logo the face of the ScareCrow and it will be fixed on a wallet size plastic blank card. So, why did I purchase twenty pre-program cards? Because, I am just learning about programming holograms with the SE-5. Since I know Don Paris products work! 

It should, he, Don spent 30 years perfecting the device. I am working with the Super HDR from Gibbs and running the SuperEMF Pump at the same time. The only drawback of the pump to date is it can drain two 9 volt batteries in about an hour of being in the "on" position.

This life Meter I mention below was created by a company in Canada...They use to make it in a wooden container but they went all tech on us old guff's and came out with a handheld sensitive "Life Meter". 

I will incorporate the "Life Meter" and measuring items before broadcasting to them and then run on the Life Meter to see the increase. Yet, it happens and no one knows what kind of life energy is showing on the Life Meter as an increase prior to balancing. The only thing I am lacking is a DarkField Live Blood Microscope, I need this to create my elixirs. 




Before using the SE-5 Agricultural program





THIS IS THE AFTER PHOTO WHEN ONE USED THE SE-5.

And some pictures after working with the SE-5 1000. (Quantum Space Equalizer or Q.S.E. 3000 is the name in China)

This programming from the SE-5 1000 is creating crystalline structures from the aether to inside the mineral water and it can only be proven with 2000x Live Blood DarkField Microscope. All my work will be documented and a friend of mine will use whatever cards I create to give an honest feed back. 

I have yet another experiment that proved earlier successful and that was being transported to the famous Area 51. This will require the use of my Remote Broadcaster by playing a pre-programmed hologram with my time travel protocol. Update: I still have to do this a puppy wasn't in the equation at the time. He's taken both our times and patience in training him.

This is great for me, because I had didn't have the Remote Broadcaster years ago and I would always tie up my device for hours and even weeks at a time, running specialized programs. Now I can place the hologram inside the Remote Balancer. Free up my machine for other studies. 





THE TOP SEEDS WERE NOT TREATED BY THE SE-5. YET THE BOTOM SEEDS WERE RAN WITH AN AGRICULTURAL TUNINGS ONCE EACH DAY.

The SE-5 also allowed me to astral time travel by running the program for two weeks 24/7, there was a time I had forgotten I was running it. When my travel happened it was so "Real" I can't think of a replacement "word" that could describe where I was and what I seen and smelled and felt.

I would considered going to Area 51 would probably be "luck" on a grand scale, but here's the thing, not only did I get to go to Area 51 everything that was written on my command protocol all came to pass! I mean everything! 

I accessed the SE-5 software program and looked at my time travel list. I was in shock! Everything I didn't want to come into contact was fulfilled and everything I wanted to experience it, did it by the letter! Now that was a bit spooky! I also run a program to sell on E-bay and after running the program for a few hours either by the next day or so. 

I would have it sold in about two days. Don Paris told me, the SE-5 is uncanny when it comes to increasing one's profitable business. I did it twice using my program and twice sold many thousands of dollars on E-Bay. Selling on E-bay. I did the same for going to on vacation this year and had some leftover.




LIFE METER

I want to change tracks a bit, I visited the Welz Radionic Machines after eight or so hours of going through that awful site, what you are essentially buying is a "Frequency" generator with knobs! The more generators the more expensive the machine. I watched on youtube of Welz operators showing the JU1000 and how it puts out orgone energy. 

This guy put a cantaloupe on the "Life Meter" extension plate; which it hooks up to the Life Meter by a cord.The cantaloupe registered at 50% organic life. He aimed the JU1000 upon one hour completion you can see the needle rising all the way to 100%

I was impressed! But that is where it seems to end! No one will show anyone online how well their HD2400 models are doing or have done. One guy left a post and said, "I set this program up for what I was wanting and it's been running for the entire year and still nothing"!  




Images of Karl Welz devices


Welz's was the top of the line frequency generator. Frequency generators were never met to be Radionic broadcasters. Camels are not bred to win horse races! You get a frequency counter with the Welz machine up to 12 energetic frequency generators. My personal opinion on these device I would have to back off because I never own his larger machines, only the JU1000.

You have to ask yourselves this, what is it I am actually looking for within my budget and within my skill as a radionic operator? Expensive car or cheap car, both can get you to work on time. The differences in cosmetics distinguish one from the other. 

Welz's most expensive RAD HD is $11,000.00! For a frequency generator. Yikes! I just wanted to make mention of what other companies do and have been doing all these years. I thought paying $4600.00 plus another $700.00 was expensive! Again, I can't dismiss the Welz machine because I don't own these expensive devices.

But I know personally they work! I even used it for the lotto, I place the ticket inside a wax envelope provided by Don Paris, then I constructed a wining protocol and I waited until my bio-rhythm was above "0" line going up. I won a few bucks here there. I had to purchase new tickets because the SE-5 used the energy of this individual ticket and now its drained.




THIS ONE YOU CLIP YOUR BELT AND GO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS. IT WILL BROADCAST WHATEVER YOU PLACED ON THE HOLOGRAM. BUT YOU HAVE OT MEASURE IT BECAUSE IT TOO RUNS OUT OF ENERGY.

If you want to program your dreams, then the SE-5 is the way to go if you can afford to do so! To me, it works uncanny, when doing any psychological work with it. I can give any of you a programmed hologram card with some psychological enhancing features, it will begin it's full effect within 12-24 hours, only if you have the card on your person. 

I purchased a military dog tag chain, there cheap and I punch a hole in the back of the card without damaging the hologram. She places it on the chain and then tucks it in of her inner blouse. Right now as of 9 August 2019, I have a "brain" system balance and using "psychological" triggers to keep me calm. It is scheduled to run for 7/24 for the next seven days! There will be additional time the SE-5 will probably have me run it.

The cards are light! With the SE-5, the program(s) will effect the aura body/energetic body and I am going to prove this once I get the microscope! I will take a drop of my blood before and record it and after wearing the card for 24 hours I will retest the blood for any anomalies. Reagent in several weeks near the body those witnesses use will run out of energy!



Sticky Blood because of the bad things we eat and share to eat. The SE-5 within ten minutes will clear this up!

It's possible I have what is called, "Sticky" blood where all the cells clump together due to high EMF's coming from computes and cell phones. There was a lady, who took her own blood sample and it was sticky blood cells creating land mass  designs, looking like solid islands in her blood.

Don't let the simple things be the hardest to understand! A simple blood drop shows under the microscope what a cell phone causes to happen with the blood in ten minutes. Running the Remote Broadcaster with a pre-programmed card to extinguish negative energies for ten minutes shows a small miracle in the microscopic world!

She, the lady with the sticky blood was told to talk on the cell phone for ten minutes and after the call, she drew her own blood and it was worse under the microscope then the first time; all the cells massively protecting her all sticking together. 

She ran the CHIO Remote Broadcaster for five minutes and took a sample of blood and now the blood is no longer clotting together all the cells were free flowing. The program that was used was the "Negative" Energy program. Imagine if someone who understood a lot about the body with this instrument in their hands it would be lethal to the issues.


To find physical proof, one needs to see the deeper issues and the blood is the tell tell sign of something that maybe wrong, there is life in the blood. There are miasm's to consider as well. This happens when your doing a scan over a persons system you might identify certain disorders or diseases, yet they have no such physical proof. 

Do you remember the first Krilian picture you saw? It was a pattern of a leaf that had sparkle energy all around it. When the leave was destroyed, the emanations of the entire leaf remained for several hours.

When scanning with the SE-5 or other radionic devices that you are good at using, if you find inheritance issues that was past down from generation to generation and your discoveries show no signs that such a physical malady exists, then we send a program to the energetic body and alter the miasm question. 






Your not healing anyone (Physically), you are sending information only to the energetic body, the energetic body will know what to do with it. It is believed by many older radionic operators that the miasm was in the aether that had not manifested into the physical realm. This is the best we can accomplish not being doctors.

Making Elixirs are not as difficult like they use to be, when a person had to do them by hand to make a copy of the real thing and then dilute it until there was no trace of the real substance only the IDF pattern would remain in effect. You know longer need to do that, the machine will do it for you more efficiently.

I am working to see how the SE-5 make duplicate elixirs, such as, placing a bottle of vitamins on the input plate and having a glass of water on the receiving plate and now we push the duplication button and it will shut down once the IDF's are inside the energetic frame work of the living water. 

Don Paris did this exact same thing and when the water was tested by a friend, his face scrunched a bit and said, this is bitter and taste like a strong vitamin! Any of these experiments that Don Paris talks about, where never planned ahead of time. When an opportunity arose, then Don would say, "Hey let's do this and see what happens".





Imagine if you take prescription medicine and it keeps running out, In some overseas studies, they claim by placing a single tablet on the input well and transfer the IDF's of the tablet, that you keep running out of and then it was drank to see if it works the same as a controlled substance. I have not got that far yet, I can't personally recommend doing such a thing and if you were prescribed medications continue to use them as directed! 

But you may still want to experiment like doing it with a vitamin. I would want to use 2000x etc. I am new to this as far as elixirs are concerned. Don Paris made an astral projection elixir and an old friend purchased it a couple of years back and that night for several he became lucid in his dreams.

I tried to talk to Don about the program and he told me it's buried somewhere in my garage. I will then ask him, how do I start such a program. My machine is a "probability" analyzer, the more probable the future situation the more likely it will come to pass. 






The first use of the SE-5 and their past models, was designed to determine the amount of silver or gold from analyzing the top soil and pieces of the mountain. This spectral analyzer created by Willard Frank in the early 1970's was limited. But customers started experimenting using the SE-5 on other things and it worked!

A thankless generation is now apparent in 2019, everything must be free for the taking, medical, dental and hospital insurance, should all be free for everyone! 

99% of people, who purchase radionic equipment to get monies or riches or better ones health and you have to remember this generation and the one before it, think everything is owed to them. We didn't build that, they did, so it's technically their's. No matter how much work you put into creating something good and excluding the amount of money it took to get the device, you don't get to own it. 

When I was learning to be a technical trader and learned myself how to spot "divergences", the people on the stock forums wanted me to give them the winning stock for nothing!






I asked the stock trader online, "Are you going to pay me for my time" and stock and commodity picks, they were all winners. They laughed LOL hell no! These are what I call "leeches" they suck the last drop of blood from you and then when they win they leave the carcass behind. 

This happened to me twice in my twenty years of trading stocks. I never again went to trading forums. I don't mind helping someone once in awhile or so, one just has to decide if the person your helping, does he or she appreciate it and what happens after they make money off of you, you never hear from them.

Even now, I get good bit of emails about what devices I am using and how they work so far. I don't blame them due to the fact I am making myself visible on these pseudo-science forums and others. I give out hints every now and then when warranted. 





KELLY'S WORKSTATION-THIS IS THEIR FLAGSHIP PRODUCT


I love my work and I am sure you would agree my time and your time are valuable and our accumulated knowledge in a particular field is valuable. In my days if we didn't have money we would barter online, I don't see that anymore!

Don't ask for the moon when your using these devices, it's only as good as you are! You see the machine amplifies what you know, your innate qualifications through practice and experiments. As you mature using the machines your confidence is the key to bringing in some "possibilities", but this takes time and patience.


There is no one locally where you live or on the net, that would take their time to teach you how to use a Radionic machine. For all intense and purpose you can't be taught with a "stick" reaction, everyone is different and each one uses their own divination abilities to find rates or IDF's or for times of a run. 

Which includes seconds, minutes, hours, days, and weeks. Let your imagination only run within your probability zones! Probability means, it could happen, it just needs a bit of a push and it falls into the physical realm as a manifestation.



YOU CAN USE THE ABOVE KELLY'S BROADCASTING ANTENNA IN SINGLES AND IN STACKS FOR A PRETTY PENNY.

When your analyzing for very serious issues, one must understand to get precision, you need to practice using your honed in skills with the rub plate. First you should be working on smaller probabilities and as your confidence grows, you can work on medium projects and so forth until you can pull one or two possibilities off with your machine. 

I can use anything and still I'm able get a stick reaction quite easily. The stick plate even when not connected to the machine I can still turn the dials on the machine and rub the table it sets on and I can get the exact harmonics.

On the SE-51000, it has a stick plate, I didn't like the feel so I rub on the side of the machine. The hard plastic has a gruff finish and I get my best stick doing this. 





There is no wrong or right way according to Don Paris, he told me if it works for you than it is the way you need to do it! Everyone always ask, what if my "stick" reaction is off? Easy, the SE-5 will compensate during the balancing by itself. 

Every so often you will find small quirks when using your devices. Something it does from the norm in your operations. As what happened to me and a few other SE-5 operators. I simply called the "STICK" Correction! If your "stick" is inaccurate the SE-5 will compensate and run the program either shorter than expected or longer than what you thought.

For example: If your "stick" reaction says 2 hour run time, you set it and let it run its course and when the two hours is up, you look and the machine and it continues to run, it quits let's assume on the third hour, that was true "Stick" time! 

The SE-5 compensates the difference in time, I asked Don about it and he said, he had nothing to do with this phenomena, it accomplishes this by it itself, there is nothing in the design that would cause a machine that would correct the operator, but this one does!




If you have an Heironymus Medical Analyzer or just a plain Jane unit, you can use this information and apply to your machine. On your machine you have an intensity dial from 0 to 100. All you have to do is let the one hundred be as 1000%, it can be anything you need it to be. So, if you need the time counted in hours, mentally or say out loud "Let each number = One hour or let each number = to one percentage point. (1-100%).

It is the operator that sets the pace, imagination from this point on is justified. Whatever you want your machine to measure, just mentally attach the numerical value you need like 1=1% or 1= 1hour etc. I was fortunate Don's machines measures up to 10,000% he stated you need this percentage when balance anything spiritual. So on your Heironymus, let 1= 1000% or whatever helps you get what your looking for. Don't be held back because you only have 1-100 intensity dial!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...