Monday, February 4, 2019

#8: SEMJASE, WINNONA, THESE SHOWED UP IN MY HOUSE AFTER LISTENING TO SPEEDZEN FOR JUST TWO WEEKS! NLP-SUBLIMINAL'S, WHY THEY ARE EFFECTIVE!







I try to keep away from politics of this guy's name, all I am interested in, is the published works that so many out rave about! When researching such things we don't need to know if they are sinners or saints, all we want to know does their products work!

I want to dive a bit deeper with the "HBI", Higher Balance Institute as known by their longer name. 

https://store.higherbalance.com/MINDPROJ.html#panel-product-description

What I found out on their 2005 forum believe it or not, these cd's actually manifest what it was designed to do. But the problem with most of the people who do these techniques can't handle the after effects good or bad. The blame the company but I say the company are not qualified physicians or psychologists etc. These course in my understanding work with the "Astral Body" and directing energy into the energy body where all psychic activation takes place. 

The one I would like to try is called, "Mind Projection" it cost around $129.00. This is one out of eight sections that touch different areas you might be interested in. Eric Peppin describes his approach like this: "Just as lifting weights at the gym builds your muscles, performing energy movements builds your energy body. Regardless of your spiritual area of interest – whether that be energy healing, manifestation, remote viewing or anything in between – building your energy body increases your power, effectiveness and accuracy".

Update on my Speedzen:

Early this morning I got up to take some things and I went to bed to finish my sleep, I began sleeping when a "Voice" telepathically told me, "It's time to get up"! It started this way with me last year and it unfolded into a complete telepathic communication with Semjase and with Winnona! I am not sure if it will be this way again and it might even be better! The thing with working with "Lucidity" what most don't know is, lucidity entail much more than having a simple, uncomplicated Lucid type dream. 

What I am finding out lately as of last night 4 Jan. 2019, I was holding myself back when listening to Speedzen! My wife was to set the alarm on her phone for 30 minutes only, this CD Lucid Dreaming is one hour long! When she set the timer it made me more relaxed and placed me into a trance! I guess I was worried about how long it's been playing but not last night!

Even I was under the illusion that "Lucidity" was limited to Lucid Dreaming only! But it's much more than that! It bleeds over to the waking state of mind. Much more in the early morning hours, this is because, we go from "Theta" to our "Upper "Alpha" and it's in this "Alpha" that makes us consciously aware of the other dimensional timelines that lie in thin layers of the astral realm. It's easy to write or talk about such things, but when it comes time for the "doing" such things, it can be rather a daunting task to reach these delicate balances.

After all these years on and off with meditation work, I still haven't been able to "Willfully" do such things. This is where the Speedzen works for me! I can't tell you or convince you all, which programs you would or could use to become successful. I am just telling you all what it is I am doing right now! Everyone by now knows my testimony with the SpeedZen and how it brought Semjase and Winnona who use to come visit the both of us, where we could feel their physical touch, but they chose to communicate with me via "Telepathy"and it was very fast!

When I stopped using Speedzen, they couldn't get into communication with us. I thought it was something I did wrong for the reason of them discounting our communication each early morning rendezvous. It took me up to last month, I wanted to find if I had any notes on the computer or on paper about my experiences with Speedzen. What I did discover, I must had written in a testimony to Speedzen late last year, telling them my story. It was there, that jogged my memory of meeting Semjase and Winonna first after listening to this Speedzen.

Semjase and Winnona were contacting us from their dimension to ours in the physical dimension! Semjase was playful, alway giggling and telling me telepathically (louder than our physical speech) to either go back to sleep or get up it was getting late! Winnona was just glad she met someone who could be contacted by vision and telepathy! Winnona was with her son!

I told my wife earlier this week it wasn't anything either of us did, to scare of Semjase and Winonna away! It's was what I stopped doing and for whatever reason! I am not sure what came between my cd and what I ended up doing in it's stead. But at the time I had no idea Speedzen was the one thing that opened up my subconscious mind for the supernatural communication to take place. Like I said, I just found out about a week ago! I thought it was my IDL-22 or Beacon that done it.

Another thing worth mentioning is, I read a great article on "subliminal's", by themselves as I had tried so many times make work for me and I had little to no results. Speedzen I can only speak for at this time includes the "subliminal" that were Weaved throughout the musical landscape of the program. They also weaved the "binaural" beats, "Isochronic" tones. 

However, replacing old beliefs isn’t easy. Delivering new ideas to the subconscious requires that you:
  1. Find a way around the old beliefs that will fight to defend themselves.
  2. Deliver the message in a way that reaches the subconscious intact. (Weaving Technology)
  3. Present the message in the language of the subconscious mind so that it fully understands. (NLP)

Failure in any or all of these three steps is the real reason that most subliminal CDs and positive affirmations just don’t work!
There are followers for "subliminal messaging" and naysayers! Understood! I know from the science that hypnotic NLP played with Ultra-Sonic and Ultra- Low Frequencies can be carrier waves with these messages!

Delivering The Message to The Subconscious Mind


Silent subliminal messages are the most common delivery method used in other subliminal programs. The verbal suggestions are played “silently” underneath the music.The idea is that you can turn the volume down enough that the conscious mind doesn’t hear the suggestions, but they still reach the subconscious.
And even though study after study has shown this method to be entirely ineffective, people continue trying to use it! The fact is, if the suggestions are buried so far under the music that you can’t hear the words, then your subconscious can’t hear them or make sense of them either. The SpeedZen solution to this problem is a unique approach that no one else is using, and the key ingredient to the effectiveness of our programs!
Because these forms of thought, deal with direct experience of the world, they deliver a more complete message. Words are nothing more than a logical abstraction used by the conscious mind to organize experience into inner dialogue. Words are understood at the subconscious level only to the extent that it can translate them back to the sensations, feelings and experiences to which they originally referred.  So, it's not the "Word" that the subconscious can relate too, just the feeling associated with it.
SpeedZen is just one of a very few publishing companies that the product they advertised do work! They work for me! On 4 Jan. 2019 I ordered the "Chakra" tuning and "Astral Projection"and for my wife "Photographic Memory"! Because I know what I now have work if you work them...
Jason thought things thoroughly to allow us who get frustrated with subliminal's to actually succeed where the other anecdotal evidence fails in other programs. You see there is over 79,700,000 search results for "Subliminal's", now what would be the odds of going through all these results to find a good company for you to acquire the ability for Astral Projection and Lucid Dreaming etc. I guess I got lucky with this one! There is also a good company I managed to find called, "iWake!
I am sticking with what has worked for me in the past. You all must stick with what works for you all! I don't want to influence anyone's choices in this lifetime, never limit yourself to a blog of experiences or forum. Give yourselves time and ask your subconscious to reveal to you the right choices in any task you want to apply for. It does take 4-8 weeks for any type of change, ask your local bodybuilders at the gym! 
Lastly, don't ever give up! Don't you dare! You are worth more than you could possibly imagine. Don't let others put you down for what you believe in. We all have a purpose and sometimes it might take a lifetime to see the whole picture in our lives until then, create a list what it is you want or want to accomplish, by using a good "subliminal" program based on NLP techniques that uses special words that only subconscious knows the meaning and having the words weaved throughout the entire music making it as loud as the music itself.




No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...