Saturday, February 16, 2019

#10: BACK MASKING, CEREBRAL TUMBLING, AND SUBLIMINAL'S THAT CAN ACTUALLY BE HEARD! IF YOU CAN'T HEAR IT NEITHER CAN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS MINDS HEAR IT!









Inner-Talk has been around for 30 years! They are certainly not the new kids in town! It took about two weeks of listening one to two hours a day before the OBE's and Lucid Dreaming started to happen.

On September -December 2018, after listening to  the Inner-Talk "Dream Petitioning", I had three out of body experiences in just two days and a lucid dream and just a vivid dream experience that seemed to last for days! The company is good for their subliminal recordings, it's all in how they structure the wordings, so as to not block out the scripts being told to you from the music you are listening too! I also will purchased from Inner-Talk my first Chakra subliminal. Yes, they are one hour long! Yikes, I never get a break! The Dream Petitioning is a Platinum Plus subliminal and hypnosis track. It's just a bit more expensive.

Let's switch gears a bit here and get back to the Gibbs HDR Time Traveling Machine. Sounds silly, doesn't it! At first, my wife was not all that happy about me purchasing such a thing. But after using it for several years, if she is in the same room where I am using the electromagnet it affects her dreaming and OBE's. I didn't think it was possible for a spillover. I guess the HDR creates a six foot time bubble around the user, so he or she can come back once gone to their current timeline. But the HDR isn't the only reason for this subliminal blitz creek approach!

My reasons are simple! Yes, using the HDR will work ten times better after my subconscious mind is re-scripted over time, so I can astral time travel on parallel timelines, with any impediments getting in my way, such as, not being able to get down to the proper brainwave state, without it, I don't have enough chakra power to power up the radionic box of the Hyper-Dimensional-Resonator. I know people who use the HDR like a magical wand, such as a lady I met years ago, a German Lady I believe, she could use Steve's HDR and go anywhere in the astral realm.

The HDR that Steven Gibbs built for me is real good quality workmanship. It usually takes me 2-3 weeks to experience time traveling astrally. It's every bit as real but you can't be harmed in any form or fashion. Whether you go physically or astrally to the same place really makes no difference.

But for myself, I am somewhat tougher in character and I need a bit of a push. I know where my tolerances are at and I try to stay within those acceptable ranges during my meditation and HDR uses. Yes, I had physical time jump through another dimension when I was driving on a long stretch of country road! Before I left to pick up my wife at work I used the HDR for about ten minutes. Not thinking anything of it, I jumped into my car to go get my wife. As I was traveling the long 45 mile stretch of highway, there was a shift in my perception and it was pretty smooth and quick! I will discuss more about this trip in a later future article.

I was ask to better to explain what one is listening too when it comes using meditation cd's as "Inner-Talk":


InnerTalk Technology is a patented technology that has been researched by numerous independent universities and institutions and been demonstrated effective at priming how you speak to yourself. InnerTalk is designed in such a way that the change you desire begins from within as a result of changing the way you talk to yourself, changing that internal chatter from self-doubt and worry to assured confidence and self-composure; thereby changing your expectation, attitude, and perception.

InnerTalk uses a special form of dichotic masking that tasks your brain hemispheres according to their specialty, providing for a whole brain experience. This shadowed masking is often thought of as subliminal, but it is in fact quite different than hiding messages 30, 40 and 50 db beneath the music or nature sounds. Indeed, you will hear voices from time to time but you will be unable to discriminate the messages. 
This methods insures that the negative programming that produces automatic negative thoughts or ANTs, is unable to interfere and argue back against the positive statements, as is usually the instance when using just affirmations.

Listening to Inner-Talk cd's is easy, just place the cd or use your mp3 and let it run all day if you can, the brain will pickup on the subliminal because the subliminal can still be heard but not quite understood because he sends the messages backwards to the subconscious mind...

These cd's or mp3's can be played 24 hours a day without headphones and they are still very much effective. Eldon designed this program to have both halves of the brain engaged when trying to change your "Inner-Talk"! For example: Did your parents ever in anger state tell you, "Your so stupid, you will never amount to anything in this lifetime"! "How can you be so dumb"! "You're simply useless! This went into the subconscious mind which is at its prime for learning! As you grow much older, those negative inputs became solidified  and For example: You are now older and your own boss to make your own decisions, you say to yourself I am going to go to take college courses to better him or herself.

He or she starts taking an English course in jr. college as they study, he or she begins to hear inside their minds a chatter and it was negative such as; telling him or her, your not smart enough to take this course, you don't have what it takes! "Remember when you were in high school you passed with minimum grade average". You hated to study because the subconscious mind has strong interface with your conscious thoughts and leads your conscious mind to obey! These thoughts continue to haunt you all through your life, never allowing you to succeed because the internal programming caused by friends or members of your family or strangers is the "Inner-Talk" you most currently live by.

I can relate to the above, because that's what happened to me! In my young teenage years, my parents and my neighbors would always belittle me because I didn't like doing the things they all did. I was an imaginative and that imagination would one day make me successful. I am 61 years old young, but I still remember those exact words my parents and neighbors always programmed into my mind and back then, nobody had degrees in psychology, everyone mostly ran by the seat of their pants! I am sure some of you can relate to one of those issues I had pointed out.

The subconscious doesn't communicate with "words" neither does it understand them. The subconscious materials you pick up are "reversed" languages and through cerebral tumbling action files the information into feelings and spatial information. The subconscious mind is "now", there is no yesterday or tomorrow!

It took many years of self therapy and deep prayers to make me successful and prosperous, it wasn't easy, trials are just part of life and we all walked through them at least once in one's lifetime. As I educated myself when the Internet was born, I learned a lot of why I am and who I am. When I was in high school in the 70's, I was the star of the two mile run (Track Team) and something simple like doing pull-ups, I became the champion and since 45 years ago until now, no one has broken my jr. high school record! I was invited to go to Pittsburgh to represent our school in the Marine Corp Physical Fitness program!

All the sudden, as I waited for the date to arrive, I got a sick feeling deep inside me, it wasn't words because the subconscious doesn't talk with words only with spacial understanding and emotions. About a week before the meet, I told my coach, I don't want to do it, he asked me, why? I told him, these are my personal achievements, I wanted to prove to myself I could do it, if I tried hard enough. Needless to imagine what my coach said in colorful language. He told everyone who would listen to him, how stupid I was for making such an irrational decision and only thinking about myself.

Now do you see, what your subconscious has the power to do? It was that inner-talk of defeatism that was programmed into my subconscious mind at an early age in my life that kept me from being successful, even though I was, my inner talk programming blocked me from going forward! The more I wanted to do for my school the sicker I became and the only way to cure myself was to admit defeat before I even participated. Eldon Taylor was correct, we need to re-program our subconscious minds by using advanced patented technologies. 

I will be the first to say this Inner-Talk is not the beginning and the last of great mind technologies out there, there are some good ones if you search hard enough to find them. I only write this because it's what I am using right now.

Again get what you think will work for you, I love Inner-Talk because it heals ones subconscious beliefs from those negative program's that was cemented inside your deep psyche, and jealously guarded by itself. I have a long ways to go with Inner-Talk, I am working on Lucid Dreaming and Astral Projection. Soon once I embed the two scripts in my subconscious, I want to work on "Anxiety" levels since I have PTSD! It can and does interfere with my meditation training since several weeks ago, I had three OBE's and one Lucid Dream. But my goal is to do so without the help of the cd's or only having to use them once in awhile.

The next step, I will "heal" my subconscious mind using this technology that works so well with the metaphysical training, I can hardly wait to treat my "Anxiety" issues from my NDE (Near Death Experience). But here is the thing, it does take 30+ days and to listen to one cd at a time for one hour x 7 days a week! Eldon stated some issues go back to 45 years or more and it will take a few months to re-program such issues. In the meantime you will experience "synchronicity's and some metaphysical activities. It takes time but the timeline will be short lived using the right technologies.

Please visit: #AA article on my daily tech listening of these cd's and if anything I experience throughout this program, I will let you know on my past article #AA and somedays it may just be an "X" for completion. This is so important to my wife and I. to such an extent, now my wife is now using "Millionaire Orbit" from Inner-Talk, she was successful last year with it and we had money and prosperity and synchronicity's happening to and for us! The best way to use these cd's no matter what the title is, is not to expect anything and let whatever happens, happen!

Back Masking the Inner-Talk subliminal's is a genius way of overcoming the conscious interruptions. The subconscious actually decodes this back masking into a meaningful file that you will be able to access at any time. It's not evil, it's a tool! The evil and the good are in man and women, who use these tools for their own shady desires!

The inner-talk programs will and has surprised us and will surprise you all and there is a 30 day money back, the surprise comes when we don't expect the "fantastic" right away but you will subtly see and feel the changes within yourselves over a short period of time. Before long, you will see what may look like a "miracle" in your lives, while all along it the subliminal scripting was growing in the subconscious mind using the "subliminal" technologies. 

By the way; these subliminal's can be heard from time to time but you will not understand what they are saying because it's being back masked in the program! Like for example: playing hard rock music backwards and hearing something like, "we worship demons" etc. Back Masking itself isn't evil, it's a tool, only peoples actions and thoughts are continually evil. The tool Eldon uses is back masking techniques as we know it works on the emotions of the rockers, why wouldn't it work for a law abiding citizen and non trouble maker!





No comments:

Post a Comment

###75: HODGE PODGE OF ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE. THERE ARE SOME LINKS OR REFERRALS THROUGHOUT!

My first test was lying down to ready to sleep! Saying to myself, "I hope I can get some sleep had insomnia the last week because it is...