Thursday, February 1, 2024

#73: A LONG TIME AGO BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN "PARALIMINAL'S" BEEN AROUND FOR OVER 30 YEARS!

 


You maybe looking to manifest monies, lucid dreams, OBE's, Time Traveling etc. To many, this would never be a consideration until something happens to each of us! It's easy to find something that fits your objectives.

Then we desperately look for answers that may help us in what we are wanting to achieve. Don't wait until tomorrow do it as quickly and efficiently as you are able.

I was digging in some of my offline diaries, this is where I place my personal experiments keeping all my discoveries and failures. None of us want to be wrong. Wrong or not, we as a researcher and who reaches beyond the stars of knowledge will experience if we stick with it to its end!

This is why it takes countless of hours of experimenting and being patient with yourselves. If you had things go wrong for no reason, it doesn't mean to give up! This should be our starting point not the ending point.

I know it's getting tougher to live, especially raising children! If my wife and I were to have children in these days, I am not so certain I could have afforded to do so! But we all have our own paths that you and I have to forge!

For myself, I can't afford to have missteps happen and putting back my research at least six months! Six months in this field is a lifetime for some of us and so is money! 

Always make the next day better, it's natures gift to us! Plus if you can, get that Spooky2 Scalar this too will aide you deeply in your quest. In today's world we live in, we need all the help we can get! But not spending a fortune to do so and still get the results you're hoping for.

I am my best critic, I demand a lot more for myself and from myself, it's extremely difficult to depend on others with the same credentials. I used a lot of cd's that use Hypnosis in all kinds of different delivery systems. 

Did you know after learning how to photo-read you can go over all your books required by the school or the type of job you are doing which requires you to do a lot of reading! 

I was in the Air-Force and surprise, I had to study  9 months worth of books to be able to make a higher rank! I found "Learning Strategies" after I got out.

I've been in contact with Dr. Paul for around thirty years! Off and On business relationship! I liked his work. His company also, teaches to create for you a "Photographic" memory! Yes, I did the preliminaries testing at home in 1995. 

Doctor Paul PhD, is highly trained and internationally acclaimed in the fields of Neuro-Linguistics programming, whole mind learning, and preconscious processing. 

His unique experience he teaches, creates an incredible experience in the shortest amount of time! Time as I know in itself is a valuable commodity that you can never get back the following day!

The company sent by fax, was a Geological questions about the earth it was 50 pages long. I had to read and you can't see enough to know what you are reading, so his theory allows the subconscious mind to take snap shots of each page! 

This pre-testing is valuable tool to see if you are gifted naturally with photographic abilities like one of my nephews or your innate abilities could be fostered in this test!

I never took the class because at the time, I couldn't afford $400.00. So, I purchased his paraliminal programs and they work great! Some of those I purchased you will get overnight results! 

One in particular I used in 1995 is the "SuperMemory Charger". At that time I was really wanting to go to the 5 day workshop to enhance my photographic memory abilities.

I photo-read all 32 pages about three times in less than 2 minutes. I phoned Dr. Paul to let him know I've completed this entry photo-reading and he faxed to me 50 questionnaire about what I photo-read! They do this test to you to see if you are a natural and could do the class! This is just to see if you would be a good candidate.

Like that of an ASVAB test from the military to see how much you know and if you fit any of the criteria jobs the Air Force needed in order to allow you to be placed where your education can satisfy in my case the (Air Force). Again, the questions the military gives out helps to know where you are needed the most.

Do you remember when doing a written test, and there are 4 possible answers and "D" would say all of the above! I don't know about you all, I hated it! Every time I answered the question right I ended up erasing it and putting down what was going to be the wrong answer!

He told me, you have 5 minutes to answer all 30 test questions starting now! I read the questions one at a time it was a multiple answer like that of A-B-C-D ("D") was all of the above. The more you listen to the Paraliminal the easier the suggestions talking with your subconscious becomes instantaneous. 

He told me, don't try to guess the answer allow your awareness or gut instinct answer it. Listen once or twice a day with the appropriate Mp3, for example "Super Memory Charger" creates short-cuts to your archived thoughts, feeling and intuition! Even with manifestation or unknown sounds that seem to be coming from your head. 

I scanned the four possible answers to this question and place an "x" to what my gut was telling me. My 5 minutes were up, I faxed him the test with my answers. 

I am being honest here, I had no idea what I read! And he told me, guess what! I said, I am curious how did I do? There were a lot of thoughts going all inside my head. I thought maybe I would fail the questionnaires. 

What Paul Scheele discovered was that anyone can have a photographic Memory and Pete was one of those individuals who taken the class. Today you don't have to go to classes in-house all of it can be done in your home!

He, Dr. Paul told me congratulations you got 90% of the answers correct! After our conversation, I actually went back to my 50 page booklet and read it verbally and I remembered the question in this reading. But how? I never read a single word and I de-focused 

There was another individual who became the hit of the 1990's who taken the Photo-Reading class. At graduation the main goal was to Photo-Read and entire pocket dictionary, he one of Pauls associate Pete Bisonnet, could photo-read 20,000 words per minute! He performed some outstanding memories, while on stage he was invited too!

He ended up on night shows, allowing the world to see, what a person with Photo-Reading abilities can accomplish! It's not magic but it is the power of his paraliminal's. It's using dual conversations from Dr. Paul. He is a college grad in the field Psychology. 

I kid you not, when doing this type of practices, you and I really have to keep a personal daily journal. Because, as we grow older our brains gets a late Jump start. His paraliminal mp3's are in their own right are not expensive. 

The "Memories" are as precious as your sight! (Documentation)! Going to such documents you created going back several years. This is exactly what I do from time to time. I internalized my remarks saying, I forgot all about this or that!

I was flipping through my Microsoft Word documents, I came across my old notes as it was back then. I was using one of my mp3 programs that I purchased from Dr. Paul Scheele, his business is called, "Learning Strategies" based in the Twin Cities of Minnesota USA

His flagship products he calls, "Paraliminal" recordings. Instead of just listening to tuning frequencies to cause whole brain synchronicities, he came up with unique way of talking into each side of the brain by "NLP" speaking.

I am not that foolish to say to you, everything else out there doesn't work except the Paraliminal or Ericson's ways of doing things! Hogwash! There are a lot of good creators and computer techies that have some knowledge of self-Hypnosis can create a half decent program.

The stories read to the left and right side of the brain, both at the same time, having two different scripts being read to you. This foundation was set by this link below: Milton Erickson, I listened to some old cd's. And it was pretty cool. A tad bit more powerful for myself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_H._Erickson  used self-hypnosis in a similar way!

This link below will take you to his site!

https://www.paraliminal.com/home.asp

I remember during this training it was easy! It takes no longer than a quick 30 minutes! He speaks to the left side of your brain with "spatial suggestions" and on the right side of the brain, logical, linear, approach command accepted NLP. 

Even with the high tech equipment it still takes practice to set your goals you are trying to reach. These machines "aides" this quest or audible technologies!  When dealing with the 4 mind states, it is not safe to be walking in your "Theta" state (Sleep Walking)? 

The Delta state, is when the brain dips deep into the "Unconscious Level"! Pure energies that come in packets of light, this theory I happen to agree with.

Tonight will be my second night of listening to the "Lucid Dreaming" mp3...My goal is to experience Lucid Dreaming only doing 20 minutes a day for 7 days a week. What's twenty minutes a day! I can do an hour standing on my head!

There are other titles at "Learning Strategies" to be sure of! I like working with one at a time and if I succeed using the title, I will add others. 

Right now I have six or seven of them still in its original packages. Now I am being told to finish my experiment/experiences to finish what I started so many years ago!

It would be of great value to talk with you all who actually listened or keeps listening these Paraliminals. But what I was experience with not a doubt in my mind, the super memory charger allows eventually full access to our old thoughts good or bad.

Why did I not use them? Because I have to be drawn to it and when digging up old files, I found one of my old Paraliminal cd's when I was using "Memory Super Charger!" After listening to it 20 minutes a day, 

It was great and these old memories some 45 years ago, manifest it, the past memories comes out of nowhere but it certainly comes nonetheless. What about the current memories this too allows you access to those memories, past, present and maybe future.

If any of you are new to Paraliminal's you owe it to yourselves to visit the site called Learning Strategies it's very inexpensive all NLP programing runs only for 20 minutes. 

This would be great to those who don't have enough time out of their busy days to listen to an hour long program! If it is done correctly you don't need to listen for one hour! My time is expiring and I will stop here for now!

We all need to start from somewhere, I found for myself this company has been in business before the Internet! He is very successful and a great hypnotist and a developer of the way he uses the NLP within the stories he tells. 

Everything that was done was pre-calculated by Doctor Paul, nothing was left to chance! He has been in business for over 30 years! He has a PHD and is licensed in the state of Minnesota. Some of the "Psychologist"s of his past, thought it was a waste of time and money!

The recommendation is for those who don't understand exactly what they are using or should use to start out with! It's inexpensive a plus for us, it is natural with Dr. Paul speaking to both side of your ears, on the left side and the right side of the brain.

Then a story is read to you and on the left-side of the brain comes a proclamation is declaring that logic, perception, facts, also understanding linear perceptions mirroring the story that is being told in a instruction format, something your brain (Left Side) can only understand.

The right side of the brain doesn't understand logic, linear, perception, etc. In fact, this is why the average person is unable to reach their own subconscious minds. The Subconscious mind, doesn't understand things from the past or future it only understands in the "NOW" in the current existing timeline!

There is a lot we know and don't know when operating or using the "beta" waves in our waking state! This is not the "perfect" mind it has its flaws no doubt. We have (4) different mind states in which to operate within each one! All this was studied for many years and I think Learning Strategies, has progressed beyond the understanding of how these mind states relate to each other.

NLP approach can help you to work with the subconscious minds, in the present, nor for the past. These words are constructed very carefully so the subconscious understands what its role in what you desiring and the conscious mind, doesn't understand the subconscious mind, doesn't know it exists!!!!

I bet you never heard it this way in the above statement, that the waking conscious mind (Beta) doesn't know the subconscious (Alpha) day dreaming state or the (Theta) dream state is unaware of the Delta mind state! I know it's like bunch noodles that need to be separated! Sometimes all one gets the "Stickies"!

This is my humble opinion every mental state is its own known universe with its own laws of physics like that of scalar waves! We as humans couldn't process such thoughts on something it doesn't  or isn't aware of in our conscious realm of communication. 

So, we have to approach such things as above and address each mind state by its own laws that governor it. Even if you have access to the subconscious mind both can't be used at the same time! There is a built -in safety mechanism that essentially keeps us alive or from hurting ourselves.

That's it for now! 


CHANCE FAVORS A PREPARED MIND!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...