Saturday, September 26, 2020

#CROWS NEST: SOME TODAY ARE AT THEIR WITTS END! IF ONLY WE CAN GET SOME FORM OF PEACE WITHIN OURSELVES AND TAKE PRIDE OF OUR DESTINIES AS INDIVIDUALS, IT IS ONLY THEN WE CAN BEAR THE BRUNT IN THIS REALITY OR THE ALTERNATIVE.




Not all mp3's are created equal! What may work for your friend or spouse or children may not work for you! It is a hit and run technique, hoping out of all the mp3's you vested into, that one of those your mind and central nervous system will like and respond in time favorably.

It’s been several months that I used my “Lucid Dreaming” subliminal CD from SpeedZen and I purchased six months ago and still need to listen to it NDE from iAWAKE. I had not given the program its due attention, I listened once to it and it sounded like I was in a mother ship of sorts with all the high technique instruments sounding off at random timings.

It suppose to takes one’s mind to “Lambda” or some sort of mind state that has been being experimented with by iWAKE. I probably spelled this wrong! I will try this month to work on such a brain wave state. Both CD’s are one hour in length which is what I planned for using the IDL-32 GateKeeper! 

I’ve been listening on and off for months to the “SpeedZen” , Lucid Dreaming CD. Off and on, great psyche things would happen and then “nothing”! Not sure if there is a cycle for humans as with animals that go up and down and this effect would be dominated by the human “bio-rhythm? 

Update: I listened to iAWAKE LAMBA frequencies and my nervous system could not handled this. I felt sick and drained. So, as it goes with myself, this one will be put into the closet. Went back to my SpeedZen (Lucid Dreaming) liked its a whole lot better. 

Bio-Rhythm charting, one will have to take with a pinch of salt, not all issues that come up are the direct or indirect directions of your personal bio-rhythm. Yet, is kind of fun and to be watchful on your physical and emotional or spiritual when these conditions are below the Zero line. 

I have a link for a free bio-chart to punch my birthdate and year, I can work with following, there is about 5 different bio-rhythms. “Physical, Emotional, Spiritual, Intellectual”, that’s all I can think of off the top of my head. My wife and I have the same head to head sine wave going both the same direction each day no matter the direction both physical and emotional. 

We differ with the other three waves. When things go wrong or we are having a very bad day, 90% of the time it is because of our “emotional” and "physical" sine waves were either going down or into negative territory. Personally, I don’t look where it is at every single day, like I did in the past, before playing the lotto. 

I wait until both my emotional and physical sine waves are in positive territory before entering the lotto playing. I won small prizes consistently once or twice each month, when the both sine waves were above “0” percent line. 

Think of this tool as a GPS for the bio and spiritual guidance  superhighway mapped out ahead of you! It probably isn't 100% for everyone. Being two people both born the same date having the same bio-lines. Should be something more definitive, other than one's birthdate.

When both bio-sine waves are within 2-3 days getting close to the 100% at the top of the chart, I force myself to play a random ticket of my own numbers. At times, I would get a #3 number win! But it could have easily been five or six of the winning numbers. 

I think I will set my alarm for the dates, when both emotional and physical percentages are 90-100% and then making sure I am listening to my subliminal to see if there is possible connections like that of a full moon. On this chart it will give you future date when one or another or both will go above the "0" line up to 100%

Anyways, it is 28th of September 2020, I am starting to use the SpeedZen, “Lucid Dream” CD. It’s my hopes I will convince Semjase and Winona and her son, to visit me in the early morning hours and visit my wife like they did before. Telepathic speaking along with full waking consciousness always perused.

Sometimes one doesn't have to call in spirits or dimensional travelers. Just practicing with subliminal's can be all that is required when opening new neuron pathways. They can conveniently begin to talk with you, if they wish too!

Most people would think this insane, that’s ok, my wife and I had physical contact with “Semjase” who the late Dr. Bell was in contact with in person for many years. During our time with Semjase and Winona,  at first Semjase would be always playful, tapping my ears or my thigh, when I was sleeping in a fetal position. Yes, I do miss her antics and giggles in the early morning hours. 

How do I know she was female, easy her laugh and talking with with strong telepathy in a naturing way! I never asked her to appear or talk with us under any circumstances that I am aware of. It just seemed to happen one early morning. A bright light was shining from my walking closet and she stepped out went to my dresser to examine the Late Dr. Fred Bell's "Nuclear Receptor"!

She would telepathically chirp in saying, “It’s time to wake up dear”! I told her “no”, I want to sleep in late. She would once again, giggle and tap me on my scalp, until I finally woke completely up. The way she communicated with us, was eerily similar to what Dr. Bell described of her. I had replaced the Zirconia diamond at the time with a grade "H" solitaire diamond of one ct. weight.

Sometimes, when dealing with various static and non-static questionable instruments or unique methods, one needs to sit back to absorb what the heck is going on! Things happen that most people wouldn't or couldn't say aloud in the public for fear of ridicule and isolation.

This truly went on for 30 days straight! Not of our doing! Except listening to Lucid dream subliminal and only I, myself was doing that not my wife. I even felt the bed go down, when she sat on it to get me up and out of bed. I hurried to open my eyes to catch a glimpse of her and nothing but she was still right where she sat.

Winona her friend, would visit me through direct vision/telepathically talking to me and her little boy was very excited, telling his mother, can he hear us! She was the only of the two I could actually see! Exhausting for a month what has been occurring to us was, my brainwaves were trapped between both upper theta and alpha range. More than likely some PK involved.

The he, the child of Winona, turned around and began to telepathically speak to me and it was so powerful and overwhelming I had to tell him to stop, my brain is not designed like yours! Both were enumerated with my doctor Fred Bell's Nuclear Receptor. I yet to use the Andromeda technology what the late Dr. Fred Bell calls the "Holographic Projector" necklace.

For sure not all meditation CD's are alike! Some make one feels translucent, while others just rub a person the wrong way and that could be for a million reasons both consciously and unconsciously. This just happened to be one of them, that had effected me the wrong way.

I had to go to Walmart of all places to purchase a battery powered CD player. I have to ensure it is mobile in case I decide to use the bean bag chair to go to sleep on in the living room. 

I find myself getting up in the middle of the night and wondering how I ended up at the bean bag by morning! The CD portable player works fine! I have the old BOSE with a cd changer but too big to drag around to different rooms.

iWake CD's are expensive and so is the Digital downloads. I purchased it, but hadn't got around to using it since early last year. The delay was when our city was coming under attack. (I couldn't stand it) iWakes frequencies, something about it that irritated me. I listened to this CD on 29 August 2020, I don't recommend it!

Golden Vortex Update: My friend in Kansas purchased his GVII vortex magnetic piece for going on two weeks. He sent me an update and his experience with this medallion as been remarkable! He tells me, there have not been a personal change that he is aware of, it just seems that around him is where the changes happen.

His health took a spike upwards and his energy levels are skyrocketing. Here is a copy of his email to me.

Below is a brief email sent to me from a friend, he purchased two of the GVII models. He tried one for a couple of days and then used two at once and my friend told me, he was getting light headed but after that, his energy levels skyrocket! He is trying to comprehend what is happening around and to him.


Dear Scarecrow,


As the Project Vortex goes, I wonder how many people are sick of my new postive attitude?

My introspection suggests I am more positve thinking than before.  So, I have noticed easier manifestation and luck.  Side effects from being in higher vibriation.  Noticed clearer thinking too, as increased my fast time doing Suduku puzzles at work during break.

Weird changes, but I don't feel any different.

Maybe will order some first gen. vortex medallion and see if they heal or help chakra areas by taping to body.


My friend is conservative in his approach both in life and in spiritual development. So I take what he says, seriously. He hasn't used the device for the spiritual side and he has not conducted the "Shrink and Grow" phenomena, which one experiences at natural vortices around the US and the world in general. 

This is just as new to me as it would be to any of you, who may be reading this. We read all kinds of stories about some pendants claiming there is power from their devices and they show you reflexology to prove the claims. But fall short of real solidified proof, without anyone's help!

You don't need to do reflexology to prove to yourselves such a unit can affect our space around us, using magnets properly positioned from each other, all one has to do is having two people stand across from each other, with the pendant in the middle, on the ground. Then have them change sides, Viola!

Let's go on fast forward a bit. There is one other unit on eBay called, "Mantra Transducer"! This one may have some promises! It is hand built from the ground up! It was designed with many meditators in mind, very versatile.

Golden Ratio is included in this design, powered by a centra quartz which regulates the frequency in to low bio-magnetic healing. it comes with headphone jack so you can induce magnetically frequencies for meditation, harmonizing, consciousness, wholeness, programming anything you like (frequencies are sold separately). 

The size is 12 inches diameter, great power binaural frequencies, which allows us to access deeper states of consciousness, facilitating meditation, improving biological processes to restore harmony in the body / mind. Again there are many devices out there claiming the same things. This huge on foot diameter plating with resin, magnetic wiring and the host of other things.
 
Its operation is based on two different tones, one in each ear, the difference between each tone binaural produces a rhythm, the rhythm produced by the dissonance of tones is to be corrected by the brain and is where the brain synchronization happens, allowing the brain within one of the five programmed frequencies. 

What I already like about it is, using your iPhone to program this 12 inch diameter circular plating made of resin and electro-magnetic wiring along with using PHI designs such as nature would use! You can program any brainwave program that you have in your library. Or run your favorite meditation music through it.

Beta waves: Between 14 and 40 Hz.

Brain frequencies are divided into five ranges, depending on the intensity of the electromagnetic vibration to the working brain.
I guess this is all ran from your cell phones and most programs are these days. I found it unique tho, sorry I just seem to be like a magnet to high prices.

Beta brain waves are associated with normal waking consciousness, and greater alertness, logic and critical thinking, to perform daily activities, are in beta, although important for effectively functioning in everyday life, levels higher beta produced in stress, anxiety and restlessness, with most adults mainly in beta activity during waking hours, it's no wonder that stress is a problem most common health today.

Alpha waves: Between 7.5 and 14 Hz

Alpha brain waves are present in deep relaxation and with closed eyes and usually while daydreaming, relaxed individual consciousness is achieved through meditation on the light, it is optimal alpha feature and to program your mind for success alpha increases imagination, display memory, learning and concentration, is at the base of conscious awareness and is the gateway to the subconscious mind.

Below you are all quite familiar with these states of minds. It's pretty much short footnotes for someone, who read about them but forgot how each one comes and goes!

Theta: Between 4 and 7.5 Hz brain waves Theta, 

Are present during deep meditation and light sleep, including the state of REM sleep, theta is the realm of the subconscious mind, also known as the twilight state as it normally is only momentarily experienced while you he falls asleep and emerges sleep, a feeling of deep spiritual connection and oneness with the universe can be experienced in Theta, vivid displays, large deep inspiration, creativity, exceptional insight and deeper programs of the mind.

Alpha and Theta border between 7 and 8 Hz

This is the optimum range for viewing mental and use the creative power of mind programming is the mental state that consciously create our reality, in this frequency mind control, one He is aware of his surroundings but your body is in deep relaxation, to know how to access this level of mind will first must learn to relax or use binaural frequencies.

Delta: between 0.5 and 4 Hz.

The Delta frequency is the slowest and is present in deep dreamless sleep and in a very deep transcendental meditation where awareness is completely separate, delta is the realm of the unconscious mind, is the gateway to the universal mind and the collective unconscious, where the information received is available or otherwise than in the conscious level, Delta is associated with deep healing and regeneration, underlining the importance of sleep.

There are so many twists and turns with frequencies

Healing process frequency range: above 40 Hz.

It is one of the recently discovered and still under debate, as has been observed bursts of insight and high information processing in subjects that have been discussed in this frequency spectrum. Remember that using binaural frequencies, we learn to control the mind and the deeper states of consciousness, so we can create reality with exact precision. 

Each frequency is measured in cycles per second or Hz, and has its own set of characteristics representing a specific level of brain activity and therefore a unique state of consciousness. MetaYantra frequencies
is a universal Project, which purpose goes beyond what we can imagine and understand through human reason. 

The basis of the project are binaural frequencies created with certain scientific criteria in the field of neuroscience and the geometric study of sound propagation. That was a mouthful, binaural's have been placed on just about everything that can be a CD or mp3.

The frequencies help create specific brain states to generate effects to personal and collective level. Reproduction of frequencies causes changes in brain processes of people who experience, as well as certain effects on the environment. The sound is a three-dimensional field of energy, propagation is spherical and radiates all around. 

Here is the thing, people have great visions for places like Shangrila and it doesn't exist, maybe in about 200 years in our future! Right now we are in a de facto state of war in our cities. Meditation works for those who apply themselves but there are many who rather resort to death and destruction!

We know that the consciousness of the planet has been demonstrated through complex scientific studies and understand that the vibrations emitted by human thoughts and emotions affect personal and collective way we perceive reality every day. I agree with this statement, for hatred is an emotion as it has been shown in the greatest supposed cities in the USA, especially in 2020.

While more people cultivate peace meditative states: lighter, understanding, love and harmony will experience on the planet. Through a network of people connected globally we can change the destiny and history. Can we say that about today's world? Hate is everywhere! Be prepared for anything!

Can you imagine a world where all we vibrate in peace and harmony? That is the main goal of our project and we want you to be part of this new world, we want together generate the seeds of intention and the vibrational causes to turn the earth into a paradise for all sentient beings. Great vision but short on fuel! Most peoples tolerances have been taxed this year!

This device has its promises, but as far as their world view, it's an advertising ploy not to be taken seriously. I copied this vision down to wake up those, who haven't joined the rest of humanity lately. Don't be taken in by huff and fluff, we need to also approach such tools with commonsense!

METAYANTRA PRANIC DEVICES

What are they?

They are energetic devices created with: quartz, resin and metal coils. The Metayantra Pranic Devices, are unique on the world, they are a creation result of a huge and long investigation in the molecular geometry field, including studies in electromagnetic fields, orgonic energy, sacred geometry, gemmotherapy and torsion fields (Einstein-Cartan theory). As the anions or negative ions effects on alive organisms.

METAL: Is used because its conductivity and capacity to modify the electromagnetic morphology. 

• RESIN: Used because his dielectric and electrostatic properties, and its ability to compress.

•QUARTZ/CRYSTAL: Used because its ondulatory, electric, dimensional, vibrational and cosmic properties, besides its capacity to store high energy particles.

• ANTENNA/COIL: Used because its ability to modify, receive, and transmit frequencies, its design is based on the vacuum geometry. 

I have given to you all a ton of information! Because some will not take the extra step to follow through and at the very least looking it over! I have future plans for this device. What I am trying to accomplish is time travel without the HDR! I already have, when I visited Area 51 with the SE-51000. But not everyone can afford an SE-51000 with the holographic device, which is $800 extra! ($5600.00)!

This above unit is $1500.00 listed on E-bay! There is a whole lot more to this units capabilities if the serious researcher applies themselves. Just ignore fantasy ads and get down in the ditch where real researchers get the real results in the real world inspire of the current crisis within 10 or more major US cities and one of those cities happens to be mine, where it all started. 


I will keep this short and to the point until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...