Monday, October 19, 2020

THE CROWS NEST: NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL SHOW UP IN HERE!!!

 


I don't usually answer my phone these days! But today's phone call was worth the try...My lifelong friend whom I never met in person from Kansas just online, told me of his experiences both with the golden vortex (GVI and GVII), along with the "Pineal Pinger" that connects to his SuperBeacon as an accessory. 

I just got a phone call from my good friend in Kansas last night! He is the one I wrote about getting the GVI and GVII magnetic pendant. If you read my past blog articles I talked about EJ Gold's SuperBeacon and I have one. EJ a few years ago, created another interesting product called the "Pineal Pinger"! Keeping in mind there are no power sources running these equipments EJ creates!

The SuperBeacon and EJ Gold's accessories, all operate by subspace radio frequencies that are a free flow due to spaces anomalies and manmade frequencies that leak in the atmosphere. How did he do this? He went on out-of-body trips to parallel earths to see himself invent things like these machines!

All I truly can vouch for the devices do power up and all I do is hold the copper coils! You can prove to yourself by ordering EJ's small radio speaker and cable and plug it into the SuperBeacon with no outside power source and the external wire would be hooked to an outside antenna!

You will pick up actual AM stations on the speaker running it through the SuperBeacon. On YouTube a lady and boyfriend were hooking up the SuperBeacon to the speaker and another held up an antenna wire by hand in the air, as she walked around her living room she was picking up old Jack Benny radio shows! It was essentially wild!

Here is the details of my friends working with the Pineal Pinger! EJ Gold calls this what he does because, according to my friends testimony below, it actually makes a pinging like a sonar on a ship or submarine but only inside the frontal skull. The Pineal gland in the brain begins to excitedly vibrate with the internal tapping manifesting in the flesh sort of speak!

Putting that aside, my friend told me on our phone conversation it's been a week owning the Pineal Pinger, here is his take on such a device! The SuperBeacon is a AM Crystal Radio/Receiver, when one holds on to the copper coils that get plugged into the SuperBeacon one closes the circuit.

He told me he plugged the unit into his SuperBeacon in the opposite jack from where the handles are plugged into. He heard nothing and also remember, the only power both units are picking up is from the subspace radio waves and bleeding AM signals and the waves in between such signals according to EJ.

Easy to prove by getting an antenna wire and speaker and this EJ would sell to you for over a hundred or so dollars. You have to have a ground antenna to listen to these crystal activated radio waves. Anyways, he told me, 

"I didn't hear anything coming from the pineal pinger when I plugged it in and I thought maybe it is just not working. So I let it run and about 10 minutes into the run time, "physically" not "psychically", I felt my third eye began to pulsate uneven taps, is the best way I can describe it! Within the center of my forehead!

When the device is shut down by him, after about one hour does the pinging stop! The pings are not a straight forward tapping, it is a randomize tapping that helps break up the calcium coating of the pineal gland from bad lifestyles of eating and drinking. Don't think of the gland having a hard calcium but only a mucous type shielding due to Fluoride in our water system.

This "pinging" and experiencing a pulsating throbbing in the center of my brow area, went on all day long! I could hardly believe this, because what I was feeling wasn't a psychic impression it was a physical phenomena, one will actually feel this pulsation! 

I ran it when sleeping and I came out of my body in the astral and something happened that never happened before, a hand went over my face and it was a strong hand and then let me go!

Those were the things I didn't want to happen, but it did anyways! My lucid dreams became almost too real! I never experienced anything like this before and you know I can do out of body runs on a normal basis through my meditations. But this, I was outside my house and everything was real and solid!

My wife and I purchased the black box Super Beacon and I didn't use the cd's, so it took me to other undesirable parallel earths and it was scary! It sent me on a Naval Vessel and all around us were other Naval ships! All of our ships were heading down into this gigantic whirlpool in the middle of some unknown ocean. Hey, I can't swim, not good for me!

My friend said, but this one, was way too much for me. I will keep you informed of any other details that come up!" I took serious notes not just about his physical results but also his psychological results and then psyche results. Obviously, he encountered more than he would have ever imagined.

When I purchase my Pineal Pinger in another month, not this month, my wife wants that IPHONE 12 Pro or something! This will be a $1000.00 with a trade in. I hope apple has a nice vacation in the alps after I pay for this! But I can wait!

My friend, as you have read, was a bit concerned but excited at the same time! He reads my blog and if he wants to ask further questions he leaves me a message and we talk for sometimes around two hours plus, going over this weird accessory EJ had built. 

All of EJ Gold's equipment and pricing is high and in his defense, he does use vintage collectible radio parts that makes this thing work the way it does and now he has to be compensated for his man-hours building these instruments from the knowledge he gained in a parallel earth visit! Everything is hand made down to the soldiering of the small capacitors and resistors etc. 

Yes, my friend and I, we do talk on the phone occasionally. I knew  him for 10 years now and not ever meeting the guy in person! To me that is ok! Keeps the friendship stronger through distance. Besides since my unfortunate near death experience, I have a touch of "Agoraphobia" feeling uncomfortable around people on the outside!

http://beacon-work.blogspot.com/2017/?m=0

I told my friend earlier that; it was up to him if he wanted to pay $500.00 for this add-on device early on! I was just relaying this information from another blog publisher, who talks frequently about the SuperBeacon itself and all its accessories and you can read about his past posts on the subject. 

His blog is dedicated for only the SuperBeacon. Where do you want to go, how far do you want to go in the higher realms of consciousness. It pings the Pineal gland in random intervals (you can't anticipate the ping),  powered by cosmic radio waves. Brain can't get use to it!

Plug it in, and its on, works for the entire house. You may not want to have it on all the time and have your pineal pinged.   You unplug it if you don't want to have it pinged all the time. For those indoors or unable to set up an antenna, this is gonna work. 

EJ Gold's "Thruster" idea came from one of his parallel trips to another infinite of earths on other parallel plains. He talks to his "double" who are currently successful and absorbs that talent and skill to bring back with him, which by the way is the only thing that will come to this earth plain, nothing solid like monies etc. EJ takes his newly learned skill from his other self and builds!

I am also interested in the "Thruster" EJ Gold created, sort of a hands off accessory. This accessory covers a diameter of 9 feet, if you are listening to a meditation program or one of his beacon location meditations inputing the areas to visit, you don't have to hold on to any copper coil handles the whole time. 

It too was $500.00, sometimes you can wheel and deal and get a better price, but you have to ask them, they don't ask you! I guess nothing ventured is nothing gained in this particular case. Does the SuperBeacon actually work? I bet my life on it and I don't say this all the time about all things I write about. 

I seen EJ hook up the SuperBeacon to his ground antenna and to a speaker and the SuperBeacon picked up AM radio waves, along with other subspace radio waves. When holding on to the coiled handles you connect or bridge to the receiver/transmitter thus closing the loop in a circuit. Pretty simple and some of us can actually feel a small vibration holding the coils.

Expense versus the chance to succeed, if you want it bad enough you will find away! Picking up on your successful self's in other parallel earth plains, that skill or know how, comes back inside yourself and the rest you can figure out how that can be useful. Granted you have other selves out there who are not successful and these you just leave whatever earth parallel you visited.

If you workout a deal with Miss Yanesh you could probably get the SuperBeacon with thirty cd levels, which lead you to specific locales to different parallel earths! I experienced this myself! It is not lucid dreaming or astral projection! I know the difference! Anyhow try to wheel and deal for around $1800.00 for the whole package, if you can afford to do so.

Yes, its very expensive! You want to make sure this is what you want to do! A lot of weird things happen when using this device. Like there is no "you can do this or that" instructions. What is suppose to happen to you is suited for "you"! I found myself in another body in a suite and tie. Black pants and white shirt with a badge (gold) color on my belt strap.

Everyone was calling me "sir" and I was somewhat confused! I came to my office and a plaque with my name with "FBI Superintendent"! I saw a mirror in my office and I quickly step in front of it to see myself and found the image was not me! But everything that is me on the inside (emotions etc.) was inhabiting this body!! Who was another me in another parallel world!

The story below is just one of many I had personally experienced using the SuperBeacon with just one of his induction cd's out of thirty in his training course! Each Cd contains a different locale with an alpha-numeric number such as; L132. The unknown for you and I is what will we find when we get there? It could be a good place or a bad place!

When I finished the super beacon in ten or so minutes, I lied down to go to sleep, all I remember was the earth coming straight towards me like what a telescope would show looking at a full moon! 

Then I was walking into an office building and on my way in I seen men and women with gold colored badges clip to their leather belts all saying, "how are you doing sir"! I shook my head, I thought to myself I am real and I am alive how is this happening to me!

I am not for certain with assurance, if the direction EJ was sending me to after listening to the cd, was the place where I visited. Many who experienced parallel earths claim that their bodies are different on the other "earths" yet when they arrive they will seamlessly meld into that physical body because it is the other you! (Doppelgänger's)!

They (We travelers, using this device) easily meld right into these other bodies and it was told, that you will bring back the wisdom and knowledge and or skills from their other selves from the parallel earth to our home planet. I can't prove if I brought anything of value back any FBI knowledge, but EJ Gold said, you will in time with practice. 

I know a few of my readers who purchased already one or the other listed machines! Some like myself and my friend in Kansas own many interesting devices. It's fun for me, since retiring there just isn't a whole lot to do in a house that is brand new. No everyday maintenance! So I made this my full time career at home. I take no funding from anyone!

Using the "Golden Vortex" and the "Super Beacon" and "IDL-Gateway Key" and the SuperHDR, SE-51000 along with my Remote Viewing and Remote Influencing cd's.  This will keep my friend and I very busy; even with all the radical news going on all around us. Watching the News, there seems to be no "hope" for our future! This is a lie! As long as you're alive, you keep "Hope" alive! Giving you the momentum to fulfill the manifestation of that "Hope"!

Each device will take its own amount of time to manifest! Remember it took me years to get all this equipment, I wasn't rich, I just used one tool, to bring me additional funds to purchase other tools etc. Are these tools the end all, beat all? I assure you they are not! Something always better will come out as technologies advance.

What better test could anyone try than to manifest funding for other tools that you believe will work for you! Being aware of one of these tools you decide too purchase, will have to come out of your pockets to get started, nothing is for free! 

I try to look ahead beyond the worlds woe's even when are cities are being burned to the ground, people being shot in Chicago Bang, bang and statues being destroyed and the list goes on, what I do know is, when I or my friend use these devices something magical seems to happen that can't be explained away so easily. It gives both of us a peace of the mind, which blocks out all this garbage the world is spewing on to us!

Yet, it becomes easier, when you work with more advanced tools on your projects. Because I know myself well, I can't be stuck using just doing one thing! I love to experiment with anything that allows me to better myself or to travel too unexplored worlds such as using the SuperBeacon or SuperHDR, SE-51000 along with Remote Viewing with Gerald O'Donnell.  

We are not promised tomorrow! That is the reality of life! When you're  young, you feel you can live forever! When we get a bit older we re-look over our lives some thirty years later. The sun is not always going to be high noon for some! Why do we call this our "Sunset" years! I do not worship these tools anymore than worshipping a hammer that drives the nail through the wall!

These are tools only! I have my own understanding about the short time any of us have on this planet. These tools produce some supernatural results due to both the technology and the ability to connect with the human consciousness that gives it power. You have to have both involved!

Yet they are what they are, "tools"! You can build a house if you have the right tools, when it is finished, it's like a miracle manifestation! Because the house was built with your hands and with the power of your consciousness added to the formula for this manifestation to have happened.

Sometimes when you are looking for something to help with your finances or be able to go back in time and forward in time, we need a couple of things a computer, browser, and lastly, the ability to sort through millions of search results. How far do you go down to find the right builder and a real working device for what you are needing it for, I am talking esoteric devices.

Some tell me, how can you being a Believer in faith, do things such as this, is this not a sin to you, a sin of witchcraft! I tell them plainly, it's because of what I chosen in my spiritual life, that has lead me to find these things in the world of ours. I know within myself how far I can go and my faith keeps my feet steady along with commonsense.

It's not witchcraft, no spells and incantations are being deployed, no seances conducted,  no eye of newt is being boiled in a black cauldron. It is in the heart and soul of man and womankind to decide, are they going to use this technology for good or evil? It's not the tool that is evil, it's not the money (the root of all evil is the love of money) but not the money itself. It's what is in your heart and soul which will dictate ones actions!

A wee little prayer helps a lot; in finding what I need so badly, otherwise, if it is left up to me to find these rare tools, which have a one in ten million chances from the Web to find it, in the search results, it wouldn't have happened! There is always something greater than ourselves, outside ourselves which every so often lend helping hands.

I meet up with entities (angels?) that teach me things and then disappear I wouldn't know for sure! I don't call on these entities, they show up, tell me what I need to know and they are gone! I don't have a clue as to the why's of all this. I take what I learn and apply what I know, any leftovers I place in my mental library to be called upon sometime in the future.

We are given a great gift called "Life" and "Free Will". It can be used for good of mankind or for the use of the Darkness of Mankind. The Dollar bill is not evil, but the love for it is! The SuperBeacon is not evil but whatever the operators "Intentions" could be!

There is one precious gift inside us knowing, That no man or woman controls my thinking and believing! Only you and I have the power to do so! (Free Will)! I just wanted to let you know, these are not supernatural tools, they are simple tools invented by mankind, simple thinking people like you and I who think outside the box. These tools are powerless without our involvement!

The Creator gives us the wisdom and knowledge and understanding to be able to access higher intelligence, the only thing I need to do when it shows up is too walk through it! I have walked through many doors that opened up because of the crutches such as the Gibbs HDR or Gold's SuperBeacon and Paris's SE-51000.

These phenomena's also come to me in hunches, that deep gut feeling inside my stomach area! This is my success in finding these rare working machines out of a million "browser returns", trying to find the right device and the right person to build such a unit.

Everything around us is not made of the things we can see, but made of the things we can't see! In the world of atoms and molecules etc., they create the solid surroundings by an established law of nature! Can we tap into such a program of "nature" itself with our finite understanding?

These are not magical devices in any sense of a word! It may seem to some that it is, wow, I just manifested monies! There are deeper reasons and technical workings you and I will probably never understand in this lifetime of what is going on here! There is something more going on in the invisible realm. In this invisible  realm it contains the atoms and molecules and whatever else might be there.

These mathematical aberration's have always been there, we are just finally scratching the surface of such phenomena's. In the wrong hands, it can be dangerous! I for one seen what these tools can accomplish in the molecular and atomic levels below ours! 

The smaller the particles the more powerful the results. Think of the Neutron bomb! Think of "splitting of the atom to create the "Atomic" bomb! Think of the Large Hadron Collider | CERN. By creating this tool, it is claimed one can create a black hole! Is it witchcraft or science? That will have to be left up to you all to decide.

To reach these particles or a fraction of such doesn't need powerful computers, in most cases only the universal connection of our minds can easily do so through a simple lens (tools) if they are created right can allow us to tap into the sub-realms of this reality! The smaller the greater! Kind of goes against our understanding of the bigger the better!






No comments:

Post a Comment

#74: HARNESSING SCALAR WAVES AND RADIONIC DEVICES. THIS WILL TAKE YOU IN MANY DIRECTIONS HERE! AND PREPARING FOR ONE WHO TAKES THIS A BIT FURTHER!

  I still use my "Super HDR" which consists of  radionics box working it with the electromagnet influences! With the sad passing o...